Torch Light Motors Inc.

916 Us Highway 9, Parlin, NJ 08859

Used 888-250-1861

Very Friendly and courteous

by from North Carolina |

My process with Torch Light Motors was the best service. From the start of the plan to the arrival of the car, I was happy with the service I have received. Scott made sure that I was able to save as much as possible on my vehicle. He took care of all my financing needs and got me the lowest possible rate. The dealership was very friendly and courteous.

They were very helpful, and considerate

by from Clifton, New Jersey |

I recently purchased a car from Torch Light Motors, and was very pleased with the service from the salesman. They were very helpful, and considerate. We are very happy with our new vehicle. I would definitely purchase another vehicle though this dealer again.

Professional deal

by from Brooklawn, New Jersey |

I was really impressed with Torch Light Motors. Scott took away the hassle of buying a car and provided excellent customer service. All the cars looked immaculate and prices looked hard to beat. I highly recommend this dealership and Scott. thank you.

Great Experience

by from New Jersey |

Having purchased another car from a different dealer at the same time we can say that the whole experience at Torch Light Motors was far superior and we will without doubt return.

It was amazing experience

by from New Jersey |

My experience of purchasing a car from Torch Light Motors was amazing. I was highly surprised that they observe very little things of their customers in order to make them feel that they are very precious for them and their target is to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.

They exceeded our expectations

by from New Jersey |

Our experience at Torch Light Motors was nothing short of excellent, They exceeded our expectations. The selection and pricing was excellent and then the helpful staff, Martin maintained our confidence and made us feel like we were dealing with people who wanted to ensure we were satisfied.

Awesome!!!!

by from Manhattan, NY |

I have purchased a car from Torch Light Motors. Salesman Scott was, by far, the most helpful person that I dealt with through the entire process. He did a fantastic job; it was always a pleasure to deal with him, and he answered all of our questions.

Excellent staff

by from Newark |

The salesman, Martin, was exceptionally good. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and very proactive. I can't say enough about the guy. Outstanding sales representative!!! Thanks to him and the Torch Light Motors team helping me in buying car.

What's the deal with my Engine!!!!!!!

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

I purchased my 2000 Buick Lasabre Limited back in October 2012 and the Engine was so clean my family decided to have Thanksgiving Dinner on it. I became alarmed during several oil changes because everyone asked about the clean engine. Someone offered to buy it from me. It's just a great car. The service provided by Torch Light was really nice. Jeff was straight forward and honest. He listed to my situation and worked out the numbers in a way that benefited both of us. The car was in surprisingly pristine condition and even after running up another 20K miles in under a year, the engine is sweet and the car is enjoyable. I appreciated the integrity, help and advice offered by Torch Light. In some cases, you really won't know what you have purchased until a period after the purchase. By that time you are so far into your purchase that you are responsible for any expenses that follow. Well, this review is almost a year old, and my vehicle is awesome. He told me I was getting a good car and he was right!!!! Thank you Torch Light!!!!!!!!

Overall a Great experience

by from Pennsylvania |

I am very satisfied with my purchase and overall it was a great experience buying from Torch Light Motors. Their staff Martin did an excellent job and went the extra mile making sure everything went as planned.