Torch Light Motors Inc.

916 Us Highway 9, Parlin, NJ 08859

Used 888-250-1861

Its Heaven for car buyers

by from Newark,New Jersey |

I'm so excited about the car that I bought from them - this place is too good to be a dealership, it's some sort of car buyer's haven.

Good Experience - A good place for a Used Volvo

by from Downingtown, PA |

Torch Light sells a lot of cars. They price their cars to sell. They aren't hagglers but they aren't overpricing their cars either. The car I purchased was fairly priced. It was in excellent condition. I had a "Used Car Analysis" done by a local dealer prior to purchase. It came up 100% clean. I am happy with the price and happy with the car. Except for the distance I had to travel to get the car, it was a good experience. Jeff tells it like it is. That's a good thing. If you are seeking a good used car at a fair price, particularly a Volvo, this is the place to find it. I spent nearly six months searching for the car I wanted.

Great Experience

by from newark, New Jersey |

My experience with Torch Light Motors has always been a positive one. I bought my Volvo in April 2010 and have not regretted that decision. The service department has taken good care of me over the last almost 3 years.

Great Service!!! Awesome Cars!! Got my 7th car!!!

by from Rhode Island |

I live in RI and I just bought my 7th car from this dealership. I travel all the way from RI to NJ because of the great quality, price and service I get each time from Torch Light Motors. Usually, I trade my cars in and they always give me a good trade-in value. Compared to other dealerships in 500 miles radius from RI, Torch Light has the lowest prices and the best cars. You can tell that each car has been serviced regularly. I have tried other dealers before and most of them don't service the car until the car is sold or they do it last minute. Torch Light always does all the maintenance and service before putting them on the lot or online for sale. They are always available for any questions and answer their phone, and because I live in RI, I have to register my cars myself, so they always assist me with the paperwork and the process of registering. I recommend Torch Light to anyone who is looking for the right car for the right price. I'm a loyal VOLVO driver :)

excellent choice

by from New Jersey |

We purchased 3 cars from Torchlight, three volvos and a BMW. Jeff was very friendly and honest. Because we were so impressed we referred all of our friends and family members, 15 people in total. They all purchased cars and also had a great experience. I highly reommend him for anyone in search of a reliable used car. His prices are reasonable and the service impeccable.

Friendly No Pressure Dealership

by from Jersey Shore |

I was searching for an AWD vehicle and was orginally looking for a Audi A6 Quattro. I came across Torchlight Motors. He was advertising mostly volvos, which I was unfamiliar with but noticed he had a couple of Audis, BMWs and Saabs, which most were AWD so I decided to take a drive down from Point Pleasant to look at what he had. I had done other car shopping for the past couple of weeks and was getting at my wits end with the constant sales pressure I was getting from these other large dealerships. Once I arrived there I was greeted, told to look around and ask if there was anything needed. I was not pressured at all, not asked for my personal information, it was a great relaxing environment. I felt Confident that Jeff had a good product and that I was getting it at a great price. Long Story Short, I purchased an XC70 Suv, which I wasn't even considering until I test drove it. It handled great and didn't even feel like a truck. I would highly recommend Jeff and his team at Torch Light Motors. I hope to get another GREAT deal from him in the future.

Went above and Beyond

by from Jersey shore |

I was recently looking for an AWD vehicle and had been looking at Audi and BMW and came across torch light motors. They were advertising a awd 3 series bmw and visited them on a saturday. I was very pleased with Jeffs demeanor when I walked in, I felt like I was dealing with a very knowledgeable, no pressure individual, unlike all the other dealerships I visited where I was scared to even test drive anything. He let me look and test drive 3 vehicles with no problem, one of which was a XC 70 SUV AWD . The price was simply amazing after looking online at other simliar dealerships with this mileage and year. I wasnt considering this vehicle but after I drove it and saw how meticuously the previous owner kept it up and how detailed jeff was with his buying process. It was a great fit for me and my family. I would highly recommend Jeff and his team to my friends and family. A truely great experience. THANKS JEFF!!! I look forward to future great deals!!!

pleasant surprise

by from Northern, NJ |

Just recently bought a 2006 S60 from Torchlight with about 77K miles, a car that turned out to be exactly what we were looking for and expected to get being that all we were able to afford at this time was a used car...key word being USED. We did our research and homework before buying this car. We bought this car with the understanding that it was used and not new, so we had no unreasonable expectations when it came to purchasing a used vehicle. My wife and I drove down from Northern Jersey after shopping around and doing our research ahead of time when it came to used Volvo's. Torchlight Motors website was also a huge help for us when we were shopping around, so we knew exactly what we were looking for by the time we drove down to the dealership. At the lot, we found Jeff and his crew to be friendly and informative. Compared to all the other cars we looked at in our price range, this S60 was the best vehicle for the money that we could find. Jeff does not negotiate prices (even though we did try to negotiate the price with him), but still found his price's to be so much more reasonable then other used S60's we have been pricing around at other dealerships. We also really liked the no pressure type sales people there are at Torchlight...instead, they give you a list of the cars they have available on the lot, which gives you all the information you need like the prices, mileage..etc...and then just allow you to look around with no pressure, unlike some other dealerships we visited before coming to Torchlight. Even though they also offer you a 3 month free warranty, we took advantage of the extended 4 year warranty that Jeff offers you at his dealer cost since we plan on keeping this car for the next 4 to 5 years. We felt it was a great deal, and the added peace of mind of owning a used vehicle. Overall our whole experience at Torchlight was non-eventful, comfortable and with no added pressure with pushy sales people. We love the car and are very satisfied with it, and plan on returning to this dealership the next time we are in the market again for a car.

Rude manners & Poor customer service

by from Princeton, NJ |

I called to inquire about a Volvo that I was interested in. Jeff the owner answered the phone, and was rude and short, as if he was hiding something. He left me with an impression of a street savvy person with evasive manners. While he has his vehicles was competitively priced, I decided not to waste my time and deal with a more reputable dealer. My recommendation is to stay away.

Friendly place.

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I stopped in to look at a car the prices are firm and are all on paper. You can test drive any vehicle. Friendly sales people and knowledgeable. I felt they were very honest about the Volvo's.