Torch Light Motors Inc.

916 Us Highway 9, Parlin, NJ 08859

Used 888-250-1861

Rude manners & Poor customer service

by from Princeton, NJ |

I called to inquire about a Volvo that I was interested in. Jeff the owner answered the phone, and was rude and short, as if he was hiding something. He left me with an impression of a street savvy person with evasive manners. While he has his vehicles was competitively priced, I decided not to waste my time and deal with a more reputable dealer. My recommendation is to stay away.

Friendly place.

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I stopped in to look at a car the prices are firm and are all on paper. You can test drive any vehicle. Friendly sales people and knowledgeable. I felt they were very honest about the Volvo's.

Disappointing

by from Philadelphia, PA |

The dealer was totally unwilling and downright rude when we tried to negotiate the price of a car we were interested in. We had the car looked at by an independent mechanic and the car had only one key, 3 bald tires and a cracked headlight that had moisture inside of it. Considering the car would not pass inspection as is, the dealer should have worked with us.

Very Customer UNFriendly

by from Westchester, NY |

I was hoping to be writing a great review for this dealer but sadly I have to do the opposite. If you are looking for a place that cares about a customer, look elsewhere. I placed a deposit on a car and was awaiting the dealership to handle some issues I raised at the test drive. The day before scheduled pick up I got a call that an issue was found with the transmission and that they didn't feel comfortable selling the car. Fair enough, seems honest right? Following week I call before going to see a car, cash in hand and after finding a sitter, several tolls, gas, time I arrive at the dealership two hours later to be told sorry we sold the car. Make of it what you wish as you consider this place but no matter how low the mileage or how clean the car I would never patronize Torch Light Motors.

Best dealership i have been to.

by from Freehold, nj |

I was looking for a used car and searched all over the place for a car and majority of the dealerships were terrible with awfull cars but what you see n the site is what you get. they had tons of nice cars for fairly low prices and customer service was everything i wanted and they even gave me a free carfax. i would reccomend visiting this dealer.