Torch Light Motors Inc.

916 Us Highway 9, Parlin, NJ 08859

Used 888-250-1861

Disappointing

by from Philadelphia, PA |

The dealer was totally unwilling and downright rude when we tried to negotiate the price of a car we were interested in. We had the car looked at by an independent mechanic and the car had only one key, 3 bald tires and a cracked headlight that had moisture inside of it. Considering the car would not pass inspection as is, the dealer should have worked with us.

Very Customer UNFriendly

by from Westchester, NY |

I was hoping to be writing a great review for this dealer but sadly I have to do the opposite. If you are looking for a place that cares about a customer, look elsewhere. I placed a deposit on a car and was awaiting the dealership to handle some issues I raised at the test drive. The day before scheduled pick up I got a call that an issue was found with the transmission and that they didn't feel comfortable selling the car. Fair enough, seems honest right? Following week I call before going to see a car, cash in hand and after finding a sitter, several tolls, gas, time I arrive at the dealership two hours later to be told sorry we sold the car. Make of it what you wish as you consider this place but no matter how low the mileage or how clean the car I would never patronize Torch Light Motors.

Best dealership i have been to.

by from Freehold, nj |

I was looking for a used car and searched all over the place for a car and majority of the dealerships were terrible with awfull cars but what you see n the site is what you get. they had tons of nice cars for fairly low prices and customer service was everything i wanted and they even gave me a free carfax. i would reccomend visiting this dealer.