McLean Ford of Pine Plains

New 888-464-4238
Used 888-497-1356
Service 877-453-4382

NOBODY SELLS FOR LESS!

How smooth could it possibly be?

by from East Nassau, NY |

The car buying experience, to me, has always been a type of cat and mouse game. The dealer makes you and offer, you counter that offer, they re-counter your offer until the customer is confused and exhausted. That has been my experience in the many years of my car buying life. Now factor in the equation your trade, you know the true value of the trade, but the dealer gets fancy and starts the nickel and dime tactics during this part of the deal, to the point that you just give up and make the deal to just be done with the whole transaction. This is so not the experience of my recent interactions with the dealer McLean Ford in Pine Plains. First I was able to look the lot, without hassle. When I wanted to check out the cars that I had zeroed in on, I was graciously handed the keys and told to take my time and then come back inside and we will chat. So friendly, so comfortable and oh so different from previous dealer encounters. I narrowed my search to a Lincoln MKT. I told Derek that I would like to know more about this car. He was knowledgeable and honest and answered all my questions. He asked me if I wanted to test drive the car, I said, "NO" I need to research it first, I will return. He was comfortable with that, gave me his card and said that he hoped to see me soon. I left the lot with knowledge and a good feeling about this dealer. Three days later I returned with numbers in hand, research completed and a figure that I not only wanted, but deserved for my trade in. I entered the showroom and spoke with Derek, informing him I would now like to test drive the MKT. Keys in hand, dealer tag on car and I was off. Car drove well on the country roads surrounding the dealer, would have preferred access to a Highway, but you are in the country, so you put the car through the paces where you can. After the test drive there were some minor issues that I want addressed, no problem. Now came the deal time, I thought here we go. I was ready, I was armed with knowledge and paperwork to back up my knowledge. Then all of a sudden, BANG, Derek gave me a price for my trade, then gave me a price for the MKT. We discussed the figures for no more than 2 minutes, figures changes, financing started and within 5 minutes I was signing papers for my new (used) car. Derek was a wonderful salesman, honest, friendly, helpful, open and sincere. He wanted the experience to be a happy and rewarding one. His goal was to sell a car and he did. My goal was to get a good price on the my trade and my purchase, and I did. We were both happy. This dealer is exceptional and I would recommend this dealer to anyone that asked. I could not believe how wonderful I was treated. I actually had a good time buying my car. I left there with respect and pride. I was happy to deal with this dealer and I would tell all my friends to take the drive to Pine Plains, it will be worth the trip. OUTSTANDING DEALER, WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, DEREK IS THE BEST THERE IS. Take the drive, meet him, talk to him and you will soon find out how wonderful a person he is.

March 11, 2014

Thanks so much Denniz! It was truly a please doing business with you and we're here for whatever you may need now and in the future. Thanks again!

The best car buying experience

by from Wappingers falls, ny |

This was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. They drove out a MKZ to my place of employment, I test drove the car and called Dave and told him I will take it. There was not any haggling over the price of his car or my trade-in. When I purchased the MKZ, Dave drove it out to me once again and we signed the paperwork in my company conference room and the deal was done. I never had to step foot in the dealership. The entire process was cut and dry.

April 21, 2014

Thank you for your business! We're glad to accommodate you in any way we can! Enjoy your MKZ!

Great Dealership.

by from Ellenville, NY |

I purchased a Ford F150 from Derek and couldn't have asked for a more pleasant and easy transaction. I found this truck online and had already put a bid in on another truck from another dealership. After meeting Derek and having a pleasant experience I decided on the spot to pull the trigger on his truck. Derek was not a pushy salesman and did not pressure me or try and sugarcoat anything about the vehicle which was important to me. Working with banks and insurance companies can sometimes be hectic and I know there were numerous calls placed to Derek and he never lost his composure with anyone. When I went to pick up my vehicle he was just as pleasant and even when the sale was completed he never let off his kindness. I will never forget what he did and said next. As he took off my plates off my trade he made a comment and said "well let me go inside and clean these off. We don't want to put dirty plates on a clean truck" Wow that was the icing on the cake!! I go through vehicles often because I am a road salesman and can honestly say I have never dealt with a salesman who would have done the same.. Derek thank you again for making my purchase with Mclean Ford a pleasant one. I look forward to dealing with you again.

January 20, 2014

Thanks Mike! We appreciate the great remarks! Enjoy your F-150!

The Best Purchase of a Automoblie EVER!!!!

by from Marlboro, N.Y. |

My wife and I have bought three Lincolns from Mclean Ford. DEREK, you are the best, you did everything you were suppose to do and more. As in the past, a truly enjoyable experience. As you know, we live an hour or so away. As in the past, we actually bought this car, Lincoln MKX, online. You answered all of our questions and again made this experience a truly enjoyable one, Thank You. We also had the pleasure of Meeting the Owner, Dave, and we can see why this dealership is so good. You Guy's ARE the Best!! Thank You Joe and Noreen DallVechia

January 11, 2014

Thanks Joe and Noreen! It was a pleasure working with you both! Enjoy your new Lincoln MKX!

Great Automobile dealership!!

by from Marlboro, New York 12542 |

The Lincoln MKX we bought from Mclean is our third one. Our experience has been exceptional. This dealership is the best we have dealt with in our 50 years of buying Automobile's. Derek has been fabulous. Did everything that was suppose to be done and more. We had the pleasure of meeting the OWNER, Dave, he too is very friendly and supportive, as far as we can see, of his staff. This third experience as the first two, has been extremely pleasurable. Thank You Mclean ford!!

January 11, 2014

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business and are glad that you are enjoying your new MKX!

From the Shore of NJ.

by from Toms River, NJ |

My wife and I traveled from Toms River, NJ and I have to say we never had a better experience purchasing a car. Derek responded to an e-mail I sent and we conducted the business over the telephone and by e-mails. It took us 2 3/4 hours to drive to the dealership and as promised Derek had all the paperwork completed. Derek had us in and out within an hour and we made the trip home another 2 3/4 hours. Oh and by the way we had a trade-in and the value we received was a much higher than we were offered by a local dealership in Toms River. Thanks again Derek Rich and Diane

December 12, 2013

Thanks so much Rich and Diane! It was a please meeting you both! Enjoy the Mustang! We appreciate your taking the drive to purchase a vehicle from us!

Wouldn't buy anywhere else

by from Rhinebeck, NY |

We have purchased/ leased 3 new cars at McLean Pine Plains with 2 different sales reps involved. EVERY deal was excellent. We got started here on a recommendation from a friend who drives 35 miles to by & service here because of the quality of service. My first purchase was a new '05 Freestyle which was configured as I wanted though 3 other dealers said the config was not available. That car cost me $6,000 less than any other Ford dealer. Then my 2011 Ford Edge came thru much the same way and its recent lease replacement. Service has always been good; my only complaint is service managers change frequent, not sure why. This is an old dealership with a building going back a lot of years. Maybe that's one of the reasons its so good; old style customer service.

August 30, 2013

Thank you so much! We try our very best to keep our customers satisfied and keep them coming back.

Great Experience

by from Philafelphia, PA |

Highly recommend these guys. I live 3 hours away, they picked me aup at the train station. when my schedule changed they adjusted the pick up time without any issues. I buy a lot of cars, Derek is one of the best I've dealt with. It's nice when you find such a reputable company.

August 5, 2013

Thanks so much Brian! It was a pleasure doing business with you too!

Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Central CT |

McLean Ford (Derek specifically out of the Pine Plains office) is a great dealership. We recently purchased an F150 from them. Their price point was the best around (We live in CT) and the service was amazing. Thanks Derek for the phenomenal service.

August 2, 2013

Thanks Randy! It's was a pleasure to help you and your family!

Very happy with my F150 purchase

by from Long Island, NY |

I am very happy with my recent F150 purchase from Derek at Mclean Ford in pine plains. Dealing with the right people plays a big role for me when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. My search for a used F150 brought me to Mclean ford which had the best deal and best salesman out of all the dealerships i called. I ended up going over my allowed cell phone minutes racking up an extra 125 dollars in fees speaking to different dealerships, this just goes to show you how many dealers and salesman i spoke with before purchasing from Derek. I will say that i drove up an hour and a half from long island to deal with him. Derek was truly phenomenal to deal with; he was easy to get a hold off either answering the phone when called or returning calls/emails in a timely manner, he never got annoyed with questions/concerns, overall he was a very very nice guy to deal with. Upon arrival at the dealership, Derek greeted me outside, showed me the truck, tossed the keys and said go take it for a spin. I was expecting him to tag along but nope, he insisted i go test the truck out while he got started on paperwork. It was nice to take the test ride without a pushy salesman tagging along spewing bs and trying their hardest to make you buy a vehicle like I am used to. Paperwork was easy and painless, drove away later on with a big smile and have been smiling ever since. Thanks again Derek.

Good people to deal with

by from Millerton |

I just want to say that I am an extremely impatient person when it comes to waiting for service. This dealer takes my car in and gets me on my way in a timely manner. Now only if they would bring the Subaru line to Millerton. They would sell them like crazy in that market. The best part about them is you feel like they are people like the rest of us. Not robots like at other dealerships. Great job.