MGM Auto Company

MGM Auto Company

6401 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80221

Used 866-906-2541

Leading the way in pre-owned import and luxury cars since 1997.

Great service at MGM!

by from Denver |

I recently purchased a used car from mgm. Seth was professional and helpful. He got me a great deal and i didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of like other dealerships. I would recommend seth at MGM to anyone looking for a pre owned car.

Very good experience

by from Denver, Colorado |

I bought an older car from Seth at MGM auto, I found him straight forward and fair to deal with. He addressed all of my questions and made the car buying process pain free. I would recommend them to others who are looking for a used car, they seem to deal in older image vehicles which can be a rough market so take advantage of the fact that they will let you get the vehicle checked out before you buy.

Professional Car buying assistance!

by from Colorado |

No hassle no arguing no problems! I was able to take the car for a desired amount of time to take to a mechanic, so that i felt comfortable buying a used BMW. Other places were not so helpful and giving. I never felt pressured to purchase and once I decided to purchase, Seth had me out of there in 20 min! very fast and very friendly service is what you get at MGM. I will be going there for future vehicle purchases. Also, I typically only write "bad reviews" but i felt inclined to write a good review for once. THANKS !

Terrible.

by from Denver colorado |

I bought a car from here. They total advantage of the fact that I am a single woman. Not 24 hours later I found out the engine had to be completely replaced. They reset the codes So the check engine light wouldn't be on while we drove it. Total liars. All they're selling is headaches and money pits.

MGM Auto Company responded to this review

June 2, 2013

Katie, I am very sorry you feel like we "took advantage of you". Im not sure if you posted under an alias but I cant figure out which car you purchased from us? I personally would never take advantage of anybody, intentionally. We are a family business and strive to treat every single customer the same. We've been doing this since 1997 and have had success. Generally when customers feel like they were taken advantage of, we get a phone call explaining to us why they felt that way. I never received any phone call about replacing an engine or that there were any problems or it would have been taken care of. We allow all of our customers to take our vehicles to their own mechanics to have the vehicles inspected and I always recommend to them that they do so, when purchasing a used car. Even though we inspect them when they come in, they are used cars and we can not predict future problems. Please feel free to contact me next time if there is a problem and we will do out best to get it fixed. Posting a bad review online isn't going to help YOU or others when its not accurate.. Which I would be glad to do. If you can contact me and let me know which vehicle you purchased so I know which one you're referring to. I truly am sorry you feel like we took advantage of you for being a single mom. If there was even a way of knowing that. THanks