Kia of Coatesville

2535 Lincoln Hwy E, Coatesville, PA 19320

New 888-481-7724 New 888-481-7724
Used 888-471-3515 Used 888-471-3515
Service 888-471-3590 Service 888-471-3590

Jim Sipala would love to see ya, in a Kia!

I got exactly what I wanted

by from Coatesville, PA |

My experience was great. I walked away with the car I wanted at a great price. I will be coming back when I am in need of a new car in the future. Ask for Dave Koch. He is excellent.

Great Experience

by from Bressler, PA |

I contacted them about a car and we set up an appointment. I live about 70 miles from the dealership so I really appreciated that the info they gave me was accurate and the car was available for a test drive as soon as I arrived. We were able to make a deal and although they were extremely busy and the process took some time they kept me updated and kept checking with me to see if I needed anything. It was a pleasant buying experience, my salesman was Marvin and he was great and I also dealt with the sales manager Tony and he was great as well. My original contact via the internet was Jason and he was great as well.

These guys are awesome!!

by from Boyertown, PA |

On November 27, 2015 I purchased a new 2016 Kia Forte for my daughter who is in her first year of college 5 hours from home. The Salesman Dave Koch and the General Manager Andrew Krueck worked very hard to get us the car she wanted at a price she could afford. We all know putting a child through college is stressful enough for you and them but you also want to make sure they are safe traveling from college to home. Without Dave and Andrew I don?t know if we could of accomplished that. They are also very honest and that is not something that you usually get when dealing with a salesman. Dave took his time showing my daughter all the features while Andrew took a personal side and told us about a great Orthopedic for my daughter?s leg. They do really care about their customers because the next day Dave called to make sure we had no questions and to check how she was making out with the car. Dave and Andrew ?THANK YOU?!!

Less then perfect credit, they will help!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Today my husband and I purchased our third car from Kia of Coatesville. I found the car that I wanted on-line and let them know. When we arrived the car was waiting at the front for us to test drive. We do not have the best credit, but we knew they would find us financing because they did it twice before. Once again they did it. It took a little bit of time but we left with the car we wanted and did not spend more money then we wanted to. Dave Koch was very helpful and made sure we left satisfied.

Highly Recommend This Car Dealership

by from Oxford, PA |

Second car purchase from here and I have nothing but good things to say. Great experience from the time you walk in, until the time you leave. Dealt with Jason and Sharif mainly and they both were very helpful and not pushy in any way. If you need a new vehicle, I highly recommend this dealer.

It was great

by from Coatesville, PA |

It was great Sharif and his manager..I forgot his name..last person i signed all paperwork with..those 2 where great and the other co workers where very friendly as well..I say all that to say I had a wonderful experience at Kia of Coasteville and best part is I did come in with 08 nissan sentra and I left with a 2012 kia koup..I already named her.."Mamacita".ha..and I am very please with the decision i made...thanks to Sharif..He is awesome and very passionate about his career there at Kia..and that really impressed me..Have a great and blessed day..Thank you Kindly Salina Rivera.

Proffesional, friendly, knowledgeable, honest.

by from Coatesville, PA |

Walk around the lot for approx.. 1 hr. before the sales person come out of the building to help me. There were significant differences between advertising on website in terms of specials and what was actually available.

Phenomenal experience

by from Coatesville, PA |

Jason did an excellent job. I noticed team work at the dealership where everybody worked together to make my purchase easy. All the employees that I interacted with, were efficient and knowledgeable. Thank you KIA of Coatesville.

great place to buy a car!

by from Coatesville, PA |

Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to deal with Josue in the purchase of our new company vehicle. Everyone was so helpful and during the buying process! Thanks again,

Excellent New Car Buying Experience

by from Coatesville, PA |

The buying and financing were handled professionally and efficiently. I am picking up my vehicle later today so I cannot comment on it as of now but expect that I will love it! I currently have two other Kia's and have had very good experience with both.