Ultimate Machine

Used 888-279-3054

Wholesale, Retail, Finance

Very Professional

by from Hurst, TX |

I had a good experience working with Sam recently. While we did not end up keeping the car we had purchased he handled everything quickly and professionally.

The man you can trust

by from Texas |

In the case of "Ultimate machine", the word "ultimate" describes everything about the company: honesty of Sam the owner, and exceptional quality of his customer service. Sam knows cars, and buys only the best at auctions. He gives a customer all details about the condition of a car not hiding the defects. He acts not like a selling person but your mechanic or even your friend. You are fully aware what you get for your money. It was stated by so many of his clients. Some other things to mention. He will help you with financing if you need it, and with later maintenance and inexpensive repairs without cheating after the purchase. Many stories of his customers determined my decision to go to his place and buy from him. Now, I can suggest - go and buy from the man you can trust.

Service I Received At Ultimate Machine

by from Arlington, Tx. |

I just wanted to take the time to say that my experience at Ultimate Machine was excellent. Sam was helpful, professional and honest. I ended up buying a beautiful 2008 Nissan Sentra and it has been serving me well ever since. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone needing a quality and affordable car.

Service I Received At Ultimate Machine

by from Arlington, Tx. |

Good experience

by from Whitney, Texas |

I purchased a 2006 Honda Civic EX from Sam 2 days ago.. Sam was honest about the car and had a fair price.. Don't think I could ask much more from a used car dealer.. His knowledge of used cars is very good.. He has been in this location for many years and that speaks for it self.. The car is in good shape and everything works.. Bought the car for my 18 year old daughter.. We drove about 70 miles to look as he had 4 cars listed that I was interested in seeing.. He had already sold 2 of them.. Not a big lot full of cars but what he has seems to be low mileage and clean.. Over all a good experience..

Good dealership

by from Arlington Texas |

I bought and 07 Toyota corolla le from Sam and he was very friendly and informative about the vehicle. I haven't had any problems with it at all. It costed well over the budget I was looking to spend. I was personally upset with the price but with the car being in beautiful condition and under 100k I thought why not. The price I was not completely happy with. Overall the car runs great! No problems what so ever he had done the registration and put my plates on for me. Great customer service.

Wonderful 07 VW Jetta

by from Arlington, TX |

I found a 07 VW Jetta on line, after searching for a good reliable car, two weeks ago. I was going to drive long distance to see this car. I called Sam and asked him about the car and if could take the car to a mechanic to be looked at.. I was very skeptical at first due to my previous experience with used car dealers. Sam was very pleasant on the phone, describe the car to me and okayed to take the car to mechanic.. I asked him that I am coming from long distance and do not like surprises. He assured me that the car is good. Finally, I took the car to a mechanic with his permission and bought the car from him and what he described to me was exactly that. I Have been driving the car for two weeks now and I love it. I would definitely recommend Ultimate Machine to anyone who like to buy a reliable used car..

2009 honda civic ex

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I purchased a 2009 Honda civic for my son from Sam last month, the car is great and I have been very happy with it. I have not had any issues with it and had a very pleasant experience with this dealership. Sam treated me excellent and he was very honest with us. We got a great car at very good price and would definitely will go back to him for my next purchase.

Great experience!

by from Bedford, Texas |

I bought a 2010 Honda Accord from Ultimate Machine about 4 weeks ago and I have to say I had a great experience. The car was and is in a wonderful shape, drives very well and the price was very reasonable. Sam was both very friendly and very professional. He answered all my questions patiently and honestly. He also worked with me on the financial issues. Overall everything was handled very well contrary to what we usually expect from a used car dealership. I am very happy with my experience and I recommend this place to anyone who is looking to buy a used car.

Retracting our FANTASTIC review

by from North Richland Hills, TX |

My husband, TOPMAGOO, rated Sam's business very well when we bought an 09 VW Beetle in February for our daughter. Had we only waited until she turned 16 and actually started driving the car, we would have submitted a different review altogether. She turned 16 in May and has since put only 2000 miles on the car, at the most. However, we have had to replace the driver's side window regulator twice and it is giving us problems again. We've had to re-wire one of the headlights. The check engine light has come on, resulting in a replaced O2 sensor. The air conditioner does not work effectively. However, it was not noticed when we drove it in February. Electric sunroof opens and shuts, but only sometimes. All in all, we bought this 2009 VW Beetle with 30,000 miles on it and it must have been the roughest 30,000 miles a car has been driven. It has been nothing but trouble since the day someone started driving it regularly. We have paid to fix all that is listed above and are looking to get rid of this vehicle and start this crazy process over. Needless to say, we WILL NOT be visiting Sam again. He was friendly to do business with, but we do not feel this car was represented honestly. We have two more daughters that will be 16 in just over a year and what could have been multiple sales from our family have dwindled to this poor review. Buyer Beware!

Ultimate Machine responded to this review

September 28, 2013

Dear Jenny ,I am sorry that you had so much problem with your VW , I can tell you that I didn't know the window regulator is going to go bad or the other things you mentioned , we had no issue with this car that I was aware of at the time of sell and I wish that you had contacted me regarding the problems, I still like to offer you to bring the car to me and I can certainly help to take care of the issues you have with this car. Regard, sam

Checking on a Taurus

by from Sherman texas |

Don't try to contact by email. Got no response. Sent an email inquiring about a vehicle and never heard anything. Seems if you want business you would at least respond

Ultimate Machine responded to this review

September 2, 2013

I am sorry for no response ,we never received your e mail,we still have the 02 Taurus available for sale. THANKS,sam