Wholesale 2 U

450 W. Grantline Rd, Tracy, CA 95376

1 of 1 review

Do not waste your time!

by from Pittsburg, CA |

Go and find another dealership. The manager, Cheryl, was not responsive to my emails and I had to wait for days to get a short and straight answer. Allegedly, I got approved for a loan, and when I asked for the specifics of the loan, I was not given ANY information (I need to know - I am the client). I asked Cheryl 3 times repeatedly about more info of the loan terms -- she avoided my questions. After a week of communication, she replied to my email and said that I "we have made a progress and that the down payment should be 50 percent of the vehicle's value. I was not given any other offer to call this a progress -- PROGRESS COMPARED TO WHAT? She said: "This may not fit your budget" -- Lady, how do you know whether it fits my budget or not? I was ready to purchase the car, but I will pass. Rude and unprofessional. Make yourself a favor and pick another dealership, where they will treat you better and where they will not assume that you cannot afford a certain car.