Cars For Less

1136 N Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89011

Used 702-568-8485

Awesome Customer Service

by from Las Vegas NV |

Stephen Burton- i wanted a used car with no car payments and one day while driving down boulder highway i noticed the CARS FOR LeSS car lot and stopped in Darwin came out with a smile and asked me what i was looking for and i told him the price i wanted to pay and he wasn't pushy @ all he told me to look around and if i needed help to come in the office. Well Darwin showed me a 2004 Mercury Sable and i fell in love with it and bought it and then saw Daniel for the paperwork and he was very helpful both of them are very nice sales people and explain everything in detail to me, I have the car almost 3 months and love it. I would Highly recommend stopping in to buy a Car you would be happy that you did.

stephen burton

by from las vegas nv |

Darwin and the other gentlemen i forgot his name very professional explain everything about my car i purchased a 2004 Mercury Sable 4 door sedan from them and i love it. i would recommend this car dealer on boulder highway go check out the deals you will be glad you did.

Great Service

by from Las Vegas |

I recently went here looking for a car and they helped me get into something quick. really nice people and some of the best customer serivice I've ever experienced. I would definitely recommend this place.

Great customer service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We recently purchased a 2007 Dodge Magnum from cars for less. I found a few different ones in the area but based on reviews I read, decided to go to Cars For Less. In quite a few reviews, Daniel was mentioned on how helpful, informative, and nice he was. These things couldnt be more true! We bought the car we came for after test driving it. Paperwork was done in no time and he was upfront about every detail. He made our car buying experience very enjoyable and i'll be the first to say that I usually dread it. Thanks again for the great customer service!

June 8, 2014

Hello Nicole, Thanks For The Review. I'm glad you decided to purchase your next used vehicle from Cars For Less. Daniel has a good streak getting customers into vehicles they want. Our #1 Goal Is Customer Satisfaction! Thanks Again Nicole, Hope To See You Soon!!!

Great service at used car dealer

by from Las vegas, NV |

Friendly staff at the door and through out the buying process plus great service I will recommended to my family and friends.

April 9, 2014

Hello Ricardo, Thanks For The Review! You Definitely Got One of The Nicest Vehicles On The Lot! We Appreciate Your Business, and You Choosing Cars For Less. Congrats and Enjoy Sir!

Easiest car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Henderson NV |

Great people and service! I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to purchase a used car here. I found the perfect vehicle and was leaving the lot with it 30 minutes later. Every one of the staff was very helpful and friendly and I highly recommend Cars For Less to anyone looking for a used car.

March 30, 2014

Hello Gordon, Thanks For The Review! Customer Satisfaction and Customer Service Is Our Priorities! Glad your in the vehicle you wanted. Thanks For Choosing Cars For Less As Your Friendly Car Dealer!

Highly recommended - even for foreign visitors

by from Cedar City, UT |

I came to the US from Europe in late December 2013 to work in Utah as a visiting Professor for one Semester. Rental car Prices were prohibitively high so I decidet to buy instead of renting. I found this car dealership online and based on the reviews I decided to check out their inventory of reasonably priced yet reliable cars. I was not disappointed. I decided to wait with a review to see the car in Service. So far the car (2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser) has been reliable, everything works properly as promised. One of the great strengths of CarsforLess is their committment to customer Service. Coming from Europe, the process of buying a car in the US (getting insurance, temporary registration, etc.) can be confusing. The guys at CarsforLess not only sold me a reliable car, they also helped me getting an insurance on the day of purchase (Dec. 31!!) and made sure that I left their lot with all necessary permits and insurance coverage - all in the afternoon of New Years Eve. I drove the car to Utah, where I got it registered. The car passed the Utah safety inspection (mandatory for car registration) without any problems. So I can highly recommend this dealership to all visitors who are staying longer than for a regular vacation period. They provide full Service -- my salesperson was Todd who did a great Job of showing me their inventory, providing car history, test drive, and get all the paperwork done so I could drive home my new ride the same afternoon. Thank you, guys!

March 28, 2014

Reviews Are A Strong Factor In The Internet Age, Especially For Car Dealerships. We Appreciate Your Generous Review To Continue To Build Ours. It Was Great Doing Business With You, And Helping You Each And Every Way Possible. Glad The Vehicle Is Still Running Strong. We Plan On Seeing You Again Sir, Please Stop By Anytime!

People are treated like people not credit scores

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was truly amazed at how my husband and I were treated at Cars for Less. When we started looking at the cars a sales person started walking towards us and my husband and i said "here we go again" the salesman introduced himself and Daniel and stated asking questions like they all do, (how much down, what type of car, etc, etc) we thought this is going to be another Toyota, Kia, and Dodge place where we are just a number, but to our amazement Daniel treated us like we were family. He showed us cars from low to high price range and was helping us to get us in the best car fro our needs. Then Darwin came out and he was just as friendly as if we have know each other for ever. We have never been treated with such courtesy and just down home hospitality, We bought a Mercury Sable and we love it. I would recommend this place to everyone i know. Daniel thank you so much for treating us like we matter and not just a credit score. Daniel and Darwin ROCK!!!!!!

March 28, 2014

We are so ecstatic you feel that way about Cars For Less! Everyday we try to make the dealership a different environment, not your normal "Just Another Number" dealer. We Keep Our Promise In This Dealership Being A Family Environment! Thanks For the Review P&E Enjoy Your Mercury Sable.

This Will Be My 2nd Vehicle From Cars For Less.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This Dealership Is Great, I Am Making My 2nd Purchase From Cars For Less. I have owned my vehicle for almost two years and no problems on my Honda. I Definitely recommend Cars For Less as your pre-owned dealer!!!!

March 23, 2014

Hi Luryha, Good Hearing From You! Appreciate Your Longevity Review! Glad Your Continuing To Choose Cars For Less As Your Pre-Owned Dealership! Continue To Stop By And Say Hello To Us. Once Again, Thank You For Choosing Cars For Less!

Great Service, Very Clean!!

by from Henderson, NV |

Daniel was excellent. Great person! Very helpful.. Everyone else was trying to over charge me and he helped me with a decent price with no problem.. I would refer anyone to them...

March 11, 2014

Thanks Nicole, We Appreciate Your Business! I Hope You Enjoy Your A4, Because I Love My A8L. Audi!!! Come Down And See Us Anytime!