Key Automotive

101 West Erie Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19140

Used 888-861-4614

HERE AT KEY AUTOMOTIVE...WE STRONGLY BELIEVE IN KEEPING A LASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS!!!!

very satisfied customer

by from Maple Shade, NJ |

I purchased a car from Key Automotive I was treated so good. I came back a year later with an issue with my car and they still took care of my problem

June 16, 2014

THANK YOU WE ALWAYS TRY TO DO OUR BEST TO HELP ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS OUT,WHEN OUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY THEN SO ARE WE. THANK YOU!!!!!!

mark young

by from PHiladelphia, pa |

I bought a 2003 Nissan Murano, When I brought my brother back, the dealer paid me a finder fee for referring a friend, that was unexpected but great

June 15, 2014

THANK YOU WE TREAT ALL OUR COSTUMERS LIKE FAMILY WE DO OUR BEST TO HELP EVERYONE GET IN TO WHAT THEY WANT,IF YOU RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO THE DEALER AND THEY PURCHES A CAR THEN WE WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT THANK YOU.

Ashley

by from PHiladelphia, pa |

I shopped everywhere and was turned down by 3 dealers because I needed more of a down payment. Key Auto got me approved and gave me extra time for the down payment that I needed. They were helpful

June 15, 2014

THANK YOU THATS OUR JOB HERE TO HELP EVERYONE OUT THANK YOU FROM KEYAUTO

THE WORST!! MY CREDIT IS MESSED UP BECAUSE OF THEM

by from Philadelphia,PA |

I make my payments on time to them, they have to send it to Mid-Atlantic Finance, have not sent it in 38 days now my credit is messed up because of their wrong doing and I can't do anything about it!!!!!!! I AM FURIOUS!!! I WOULD GIVE NO STARS BUT I AM FORCED TO GIVE THEM!!!!

May 3, 2013

Customer's loan was financed with a third party lender, "Mid- Atlantic Finance". The customer was uncomfortable with that company and refused to communicate with them. As a courtesy we accepted her car note in our office and sent her payments to Mid- Atlantic Finance, but we only send payments once a month. Again we did this out of courtesy and did not charge her any fees for this service. Mid- Atlantic Finance would always receive her payments on time if there was not a third party involved.Thanks!!