Autos & More Inc.

Autos & More Inc.

5013 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 877-643-2558

Serving the area for over 30 yrs with Premium Pre Owned Automobiles. Compare Anywhere!

Great Car

by from Powell, TN |

After being in an accident I had to have a new vehicle. These guys did everything I asked and sold me a great car at a great deal. I took it to my mechanic after purchase and he said I did very well. Thanks autos and more!!

Extremely Saitsfied

by from Naples, TX |

We bought our car online without seeing it and we were very satisfied with the experience. Autos and More were very accommodating. We were well taken care of from start to finish. These guys went the extra mile literally!!

Very Nice

by from Knoxville, TN |

Very Nice Sales People. Not Pushy at all. Really Nice Cars and Trucks on their lot. Would recommend to anyone.

Great Experience

by from Dandridge, TN |

Autos and more provided me with a Great Experience. Very Friendly and Very Good value.

Fair and Reasonable

by from Dandridge, TN |

We had a good experience at Autos and More. Nick was friendly and they really negotiated with us fairly and reasonably.

Great Experience

by from Sevierville, TN |

We had a great Experience at Autos and More. We received Friendly Customer Service and a Very Good Value

June 30, 2012

Thanks for the 5 Star Review. It is our goal to provide all of our customers with a High Level of Customer Service as well as a Premium Pre-Owned Vehicle. Autos and More is committed to only offering the best of quality and we are proud to say that it is paying off. Our customers are speaking out by recommending us to their friends and family. We appreciate all that you do and look forward to servicing your needs in the future.

Super Nice

by from Knoxville, TN |

These guys have SUPER NICE cars. They are great people and I was very pleased with my overall visit and the quality of service I received.

June 30, 2012

Thanks for the 5 Star Review. We make every effort to provide a Premium Pre-Owned Vehicle to our Customers. Super Nice cars are getting more and more rare every day, but we refuse to let that stop us from providing only the best. We know that many dealers are lowering their standards in order to have more cars available, but we decided that was not what we were going to do. Glad to see it is paying off. We look forward to servicing yours and your families vehicle needs in the future. Thanks.

Very Pleasant

by from Jacksboro, TN |

Jonathan was very pleasant to deal with. He gave us all the information we asked about. We are very pleased with our vehicle and the service.

June 23, 2012

Thanks for the GREAT review. We are glad to hear that you had a very pleasant experience, as that is our goal with every customer that visits our dealership. It is our goal to provide our customers with a great experience as well as a Great vehicle. I am glad to see we are exceeding those goals.

Satisfied Customer

by from Jacksboro, TN |

I am very satisfied with the service I received. Nick took all the time I needed to make sure all my issues were addressed. I would definitely try to do business with Autos and More in the future. It was a pleasant experience.

June 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that our efforts are paying off to the tune of satisfied customers. It is our goal to provide a premium pre-owned vehicle to everyone that comes onto our lot. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Excellent

by from Knoxville, TN |

Excellent Service, Nice Attitude, VERY Good Truck!!

June 19, 2012

Gerald, Thanks for the great review. It is our goal to deliver a premium pre-owned vehicle every time. We do our best to make our customers feel comfortable and well taken care of. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your automobile needs in the future.