Nalley Nissan

1625 Church St, Decatur, GA 30033

New 877-234-4705
Used 877-234-1041
Service 877-235-7779

It Has To Be Nalley Nissan!

Car Lease

by from Atlanta, GA |

I would recommend Nalley Nissan. Make sure you sit down with Marlo and Eric they are exceptional at their job! They made my leasing process extremely easy. They answered all of my questions about the car and made it stress free when it came time to purchase. Even after my purchase I can call them and they get back to me immediately. It was probably one of the best buying experience I've had at a car dealership. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I love my new leaf!

Nalley Nissan - Exceptional Deals & Great Service

by from Decatur, GA |

From the moment I walked in to lease a Nissan Leaf on Wednesday 5/13/2015, I was greeted and welcomed at Nalley Nissan. There's a very nice lady that enjoys meeting and talking to everyone and she is certainly a 'People Person'. Reginald is a very respectful, obviously understands quality customer service and he is an extremely helpful salesman and he actually listened to my request for an electric vehicle. He explained the minimum maintenance for the leaf and that Atlanta was second highest in the nation to have the most available charging stations. I shared with him my house purchasing goals (reason why I did not want to get a car note for the next 5 years) and he made sure that I understood my options. He explained the different requirements between the leasing and buying the Nissan Leaf. At first I thought that I may not meet the requirements to lease, and I was about to head out of the dealership and forget the idea of leasing an electric vehicle. But Reginald was correct and he suggested that I at least explore my options - and it turned out that my credit score had increased to the point where I qualified for a 2 year lease!!! Mr. Dino (another HELPFUL Nissan Team Member) had worked with me in coming up with a lower monthly payment deal (hey you don't know until you ask). As far as the down payment, I told Reginald that I did not have the down payment on that day but that I would get paid on Friday 5/15/2015 and he said it was fine to provide a post dated check. I like that Reginald still allowed me to take the keys and I appreciated that Reginald and Dino took care of my coworker who brought me into the dealership (with happens to lease his own Nissan Leaf) and offered my coworker a $100 referral check!!! Reginald also mentioned the roadside assistance that only comes with the Nissan Leaf and he gave me a charge card that has over $1000 (my coworker explained that it's hard to go thru that much charges since even at our job, we get 3 free hours of charging anyhow) - Reginald floored me with the benefits that SAVE me $$$$. Matt, their finance guy, did not change up the agreed upon monthly payment. I like that Matt explained all pages that I've asked about prior to me signing the contract (no attitude, very professional, and it seemed that no question was a stupid question to him). He reminded me that with the 5000 GA tax credit offer, the car pays for itself. (I like that by me paying the note for the 2 years - I'm building up my credit to buy a house). I mentioned to Matt that my coworker was offered the referral fee and Matt had my coworker fill out a very simple form to get the check. Oh I also appreciate the fact that both Reginald and Matt clearly explained the federal and state tax credits for leasing / buying the Nissan Leaf. Before I drove my new Leaf out of the dealership, Reginald helped me set up my bluetooth with cell phones, he had me plug up & remove the charger myself, made suggestions on improving my overall driving experience with the car. Bottom line: If you want a great leasing or buying experience (especially of a Leaf) - Visit Reginald at Nalley Nissan!!!! Sincerely, One VERY Happy Leaf Driver!!!

Nalley Nissan Decatur Georgia

by from Stone Mountain Georgia |

I always appreciate the service Nalley Nissan service center provide. Dennis Armstrong and Melody were excellent, very helpful and professional. Good team, keep up the great customer service and continue with that positive attitude it goes a long way.

Service

by from norcross, ga |

Alex Post is wonderful to work with. She is very helpful and cares greatly about her customers. I would highly recommend her to handle all your service needs.

Great customer in the service department

by from Decatur Ga |

i would recommend Nalley service to friends and family. Staff always courteous, pleasant and helpful. By making an appointment I didn't have a long waiting period to have my car serviced. waiting area is always clean and stock with coffee, teas and condiments. Oil change and overall maintenance was done in a timely manner. Mr Rue is alway pleasant and go the extra mile to take care of my services. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Why go anywhere else?????

by from Snellville, GA |

I have purchased two new vehicles from Nalley Nissan (both times dealing with Sales Professional Eric). The buying process was very easy and my time was highly respected. Eric carefully listened to my needs and expectations of the vehicles and placed me in the proper vehicle both times. He has followed through on the delivery of the vehicles by patiently showing me the technological features. I have walked out of the dealership closest to my home and am very thankful now!

Unprofessional

by from Atlanta, GA |

***Very unprofessional sales Associates. They lie, state that they are all about customer service and will not be beaten on price. DON"T BE FOOLED!!! *** I visited the Nalley Nissan, Decatur GA dealership last week (2/22/15) as I was in the market for a new car. Over the course of around two weeks prior, I worked on pricing with the sales associate, we came to an agreement on price, and so I made plans to go along with the intention of collecting my new car. Upon arrival I was informed I would be meeting the associate I had been working with over the telephone. Unfortunately the sales associate was unavailable so I was assisted by another. We sat down and discussed the figures I had been talking about over the telephone, he called his manager (Eric) who came over to the desk and concluded the deal on a sheet of paper (deposit, title/tag fees etc.) and requested me to sign. At this point all was good, the deal was finalized and it was time to go and choose my new car/color. We located the vehicle, drove it to the front of the dealership and went over the details of the car (was very poor). Once complete we went back in to the dealership, sat down, only to be informed that the deal wasn't approved by Eric's boss. I was totally confused and shocked by what I was hearing (I even requested it to be repeated several times). I was asked if I could provide a larger deposit, what could I afford etc. I asked what the deal was, the sales associate went to and from the office, and the whole experience was totally unprofessional. To conclude: A gentleman?s agreement was made on paper, I chose the car, I was then told the agreement was invalid. In my eyes this was totally unprofessional and I will not be recommending this dealership. Stone Mountain Nissan however bettered my deal. They closed at 17:00, I called them moments before they were scheduled to close and the sales associate (Patrick Facey) told me to come on over and we can figure something out. I left the dealership at around 20:00 with my new car. ? Outstanding customer service, and the figures/deal we had negotiated wiped Nalley, Nissan, Decatur figures off the table.

Nalley Nissan responded to this review

March 2, 2015

Simon, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Customer service is extremely important to us. We always offer the best deal that we are able to, so I apologize that we were not able to come to an agreement that worked for everyone. If you would like to speak with me in more detail regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at 404-994-5419. Best, Alex Hoang, General Manager

This is my first visit to Nally Nissan for service

by from Loganville, GA |

This is my first visit to Nalley Nissan for service on my wife's 2015 Murano. Although we live over 30 miles from Nalley, it was the closest dealership to my daughter's house in Decatur. Tommy Neal was the service rep and he was by far the very best service rep I have ever encountered in all my years 50+ years of bringing cars to dealerships for service. He was kind, friendly and handled all my concerns, even walking me to the parts manager located on the other side of the dealership, just to help me find answers to my concerns. I'm very grateful to him and the other staff representatives who were also very friendly and helpful.

Great Service yet again

by from Atlanta |

I have had my 2004 Nissan Titan serviced my Nalley Nissan a few times now. My check engine light came on (not surprising considering the age of my truck) so I brought it to Nalley Nissan for them to fix it. Turns out a part had failed and the repair was quick and the price was reasonable. William (the service rep) does a great job explaining the work being done and why. He also keeps me informed as progress is being made on the repairs. As usual, excellent service at a fair price. I will be taking my truck back for service as needed.

Nalley Nissan Review

by from Atlanta, GA |

It is great doing business with both sales and repair. I've been a customer for 11 years, and when my broke down in the middle of the road, I hobbled in with it to the dealership and requested info on the leasing process as I did not want to be responsible for repairs anymore. Everyone, from the receptionist to the salesperson were great from the minute I entered the door. I came in late, and my salesperson stayed over hours to make sure I knew how to operate my new vehicle, and to transfer things from my old car to the new one. The manager was just as friendly and patient in going through what seemed like endless rounds of paperwork. They had act together, and it made my purchase decision and process a lot easier. One of the reasons I've remained with Nalley Nissan over the years is because of the excellent service team. They are all top notch and professional.

Terrible leasing experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

We had a terrible leasing experience. It took over six hours to complete a 2-year lease of a Leaf SV. We knew what we wanted when we arrived. We had comparison shopped online and also knew what a reasonable lease price was. It took over an hour to start the test drive because the car we wanted was in the back of the lot. Then, I had to go back and forth 5 times with our sales rep and her manager to negotiate a lease price near what had been advertised. I understand that negotiation is part of the car buying/leasing experience, but I felt manipulated and wasted several hours of my time. At this point, I will likely not lease or purchase from Nalley Nissan again.

Nalley Nissan responded to this review

December 31, 2014

Jon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am extremely disappointed hearing your comments about your experience with us. This is certainly not the standard we have set here and I would like to apologize. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 404-994-5419 in hopes that I may restore your faith in our dealership. Alex Hoang, General Manager