Nalley Nissan

1625 Church St, Decatur, GA 30033

New 877-234-4705
Used 877-234-1041
Service 877-235-7779

It Has To Be Nalley Nissan!

Why go anywhere else?????

by from Snellville, GA |

I have purchased two new vehicles from Nalley Nissan (both times dealing with Sales Professional Eric). The buying process was very easy and my time was highly respected. Eric carefully listened to my needs and expectations of the vehicles and placed me in the proper vehicle both times. He has followed through on the delivery of the vehicles by patiently showing me the technological features. I have walked out of the dealership closest to my home and am very thankful now!

Unprofessional

by from Atlanta, GA |

***Very unprofessional sales Associates. They lie, state that they are all about customer service and will not be beaten on price. DON"T BE FOOLED!!! *** I visited the Nalley Nissan, Decatur GA dealership last week (2/22/15) as I was in the market for a new car. Over the course of around two weeks prior, I worked on pricing with the sales associate, we came to an agreement on price, and so I made plans to go along with the intention of collecting my new car. Upon arrival I was informed I would be meeting the associate I had been working with over the telephone. Unfortunately the sales associate was unavailable so I was assisted by another. We sat down and discussed the figures I had been talking about over the telephone, he called his manager (Eric) who came over to the desk and concluded the deal on a sheet of paper (deposit, title/tag fees etc.) and requested me to sign. At this point all was good, the deal was finalized and it was time to go and choose my new car/color. We located the vehicle, drove it to the front of the dealership and went over the details of the car (was very poor). Once complete we went back in to the dealership, sat down, only to be informed that the deal wasn't approved by Eric's boss. I was totally confused and shocked by what I was hearing (I even requested it to be repeated several times). I was asked if I could provide a larger deposit, what could I afford etc. I asked what the deal was, the sales associate went to and from the office, and the whole experience was totally unprofessional. To conclude: A gentleman?s agreement was made on paper, I chose the car, I was then told the agreement was invalid. In my eyes this was totally unprofessional and I will not be recommending this dealership. Stone Mountain Nissan however bettered my deal. They closed at 17:00, I called them moments before they were scheduled to close and the sales associate (Patrick Facey) told me to come on over and we can figure something out. I left the dealership at around 20:00 with my new car. ? Outstanding customer service, and the figures/deal we had negotiated wiped Nalley, Nissan, Decatur figures off the table.

March 2, 2015

Simon, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Customer service is extremely important to us. We always offer the best deal that we are able to, so I apologize that we were not able to come to an agreement that worked for everyone. If you would like to speak with me in more detail regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at 404-994-5419. Best, Alex Hoang, General Manager

This is my first visit to Nally Nissan for service

by from Loganville, GA |

This is my first visit to Nalley Nissan for service on my wife's 2015 Murano. Although we live over 30 miles from Nalley, it was the closest dealership to my daughter's house in Decatur. Tommy Neal was the service rep and he was by far the very best service rep I have ever encountered in all my years 50+ years of bringing cars to dealerships for service. He was kind, friendly and handled all my concerns, even walking me to the parts manager located on the other side of the dealership, just to help me find answers to my concerns. I'm very grateful to him and the other staff representatives who were also very friendly and helpful.

Great Service yet again

by from Atlanta |

I have had my 2004 Nissan Titan serviced my Nalley Nissan a few times now. My check engine light came on (not surprising considering the age of my truck) so I brought it to Nalley Nissan for them to fix it. Turns out a part had failed and the repair was quick and the price was reasonable. William (the service rep) does a great job explaining the work being done and why. He also keeps me informed as progress is being made on the repairs. As usual, excellent service at a fair price. I will be taking my truck back for service as needed.

Nalley Nissan Review

by from Atlanta, GA |

It is great doing business with both sales and repair. I've been a customer for 11 years, and when my broke down in the middle of the road, I hobbled in with it to the dealership and requested info on the leasing process as I did not want to be responsible for repairs anymore. Everyone, from the receptionist to the salesperson were great from the minute I entered the door. I came in late, and my salesperson stayed over hours to make sure I knew how to operate my new vehicle, and to transfer things from my old car to the new one. The manager was just as friendly and patient in going through what seemed like endless rounds of paperwork. They had act together, and it made my purchase decision and process a lot easier. One of the reasons I've remained with Nalley Nissan over the years is because of the excellent service team. They are all top notch and professional.

Terrible leasing experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

We had a terrible leasing experience. It took over six hours to complete a 2-year lease of a Leaf SV. We knew what we wanted when we arrived. We had comparison shopped online and also knew what a reasonable lease price was. It took over an hour to start the test drive because the car we wanted was in the back of the lot. Then, I had to go back and forth 5 times with our sales rep and her manager to negotiate a lease price near what had been advertised. I understand that negotiation is part of the car buying/leasing experience, but I felt manipulated and wasted several hours of my time. At this point, I will likely not lease or purchase from Nalley Nissan again.

December 31, 2014

Jon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am extremely disappointed hearing your comments about your experience with us. This is certainly not the standard we have set here and I would like to apologize. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 404-994-5419 in hopes that I may restore your faith in our dealership. Alex Hoang, General Manager

Horrible Manger

by from Alpharetta, Georgia |

The salesperson was fine, but once the manager came into the picture, the entire deal went downhill. She was ignorant, neglectful, and straight up rude. One of the absolute worst managers I have encountered in a while.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize your experience with a manager was not a pleasant one. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 404-994-5419. I look forward to speaking with you about this situation. Best, Alex Hoang, General Manager

Service Department

by from Decatur, GA |

$700 to get a sideview mirror replaced. The only thing more baffling is why my husband agreed to this. He was not presented with other, less expensive options (such as finding a used part). I left two messages before the service manager called me back, three hours later. Until now my husband had gone to Nalley for all of his servicing, such as oil changes, etc. Apparently it meant more to them to make a few bucks quick, than to continue a long-standing relationship. Just because you can gouge somebody, doesn't make it right.

October 7, 2014

Diane, I appreciate that you wrote about your concern with the cost of your vehicle's repair. I would like the chance to look at the repair record and speak to you about the details that added up to $700. Please contact me at 404-994-5419. Thank you, Alex Hoang General Manager

Represent with raggedy hubcaps....really?

by from Atlanta/Decatur Ga |

My salesman Mitch W. 98% Awesome! He was very polite professional & a good listener. He found a decent used 2007 Nissan that fit my needs. Although the car was an "as is" deal I requested used hubcap replacement so that I could represent the Nissan brand right. Can u believe my request was refused & that Nissan mgmt would rather I leave the lot with busted up hubcaps on my almost cute new-used ride? Good customer service is about the total package of happiness but not4 me so Mr Nissan on North Decatur Road in Atlanta gets a rating of 2 stars 4 not caring.

October 7, 2014

We want each customer to be happy with their purchase so I would like to speak with you about your requested hubcap replacement. Please contact me at 404-549-6577 so that we can investigate this together to see what our options are. Thank you, Alex Hoang General Manager

Do not go to this place, all they can do is lying!

by from Lawrenceville |

I went to this dealership because an internet sales guy named Brandon, he sent a message to me said they have the Nissan leaf s model with regular charge in stock and can able to match the price I got from the other dealer. But when I was there, they told me that s model with regular charge has been sold out, and the quick charge price is way higher than they promised, all they can do is lie to you and try to sell you a car with higher price, trust me, do not go to this place!

October 17, 2014

Chris, We are proud to offer competitive pricing on our vehicles and get you the vehicle you want as quickly as possible. I would like to speak with you about your purchase and see if we can find you a Leaf that fits your needs. I can be reached at 404-549-6577 at a time that is convenient for you. Thank you, Alex Hoang General Manager