Nalley Nissan

1625 Church St, Decatur, GA 30033

New 855-314-2177
Used 855-314-2177
Service 855-398-3554

It Has To Be Nalley Nissan!

Buying/Service

by from Covington, GA |

I bought my new Nissan in Feb 2012 it was a beautiful experience all the people(from salesman to finance) that I came in contact with was great they are family. I come to Nissan for service and the guys are also so friendly and knowledgable in and out I luv it. Thanks Nalley Nissan for all that you do to keep the great customer service going.

New Car Buyer

by from Decatur, GA |

Thanks to Marvin Allen my search for a new car was very easy. Everything about the car was explained and demonstrated. Before I left I had a good feeling that in the future I would be taken care of in any sitution. Other salesmen were also very attentive.

Service Visit

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

My service visit was great. As always, I was in and out in no time. The service was excellent and Sam was great, friendly and knowledgeable.

Oil Change

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

I was in and out in less than a half hour. And the cost was very reasonable and the advisor was polite and helpful.

VALERIE

by from DECATUR, GA |

THE SERVICE AT NALLY WAS GREAT, BUT I CAME FOR AN OIL CHANGE WHICH ADVERTISED ON THE CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION FOR THE SPECIAL RATE AND THE FREE TIRE ROTATION AND ENDED UP PAYING AN EXTRA 10.00 DOLLARS WHEN THE PRICE OF 17.95 WAS GIVEN TO ME...TOTALING 27.95 AND DID NOT GET THE TIRE ROTATION....BUT EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY...GOD BLESS

Easiest Purchasing Experience Ever

by from Jonesboro,Ga |

I've purchased 2 cars prior to my recent purchase with Nally and I must say this has been a wonderful experience. The salesperson was so kind and helpful. He took the time to show me and tell me all about the car instead of selling me the car. I really appreciate Nally's service and customer service.

Great

by from Atlanta Ga. Decatur |

My buying experience could not be any better.The whole deal was PERFECT

Vasquez

by from Atlanta, ga |

Hey cordial took the time to explain the terminOlogy. At first I thought the dealership would overprice any service done to my car but out of the three lOcations I went that day they were far supreme in customer service!

Ask for Marvm Allen

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Marvin Allen is a man of his word. He quoted me price and a trade-in value over the phone. When I arrived he honored both quotes. He was very patient, knowledgeable and personable. I left Nalley Nissan feeling very good about the entire process.

Quality exceptional buying experience

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

I found the sales person and even the finanace official knowledgable, to the point, and courteous in approach, and completion of the sale. The salesperson had previous knowledge of what I was looking for due to Internet contact and had vehicle available for inspection and trial drive. I was thorougly impressed in what he used the knowledge to have exactly what I wanted. There was no haggling or bargining with the finance official, all straight to the point and a yes or no options available to me. I appreciated the details of the sale, options and limitations that were offered for my purchase. I would recommend Nalley to anyone I liked family, friends and even strangers.