Family Hyundai

8101 W 159th St, Tinley Park, IL 60477

New 877-337-9175 New 877-337-9175
Used 866-768-0895 Used 866-768-0895
Service 888-232-2789 Service 888-232-2789

#1 in Chicagoland for 7 consecutive years!

Service impressed me, Sales impressed me even more

by from Park Forest |

First used Family for service on my 2011 Sonata. Service, service staff, dealer location were all very good and deserved a return visit when I was in the market for a new car purchase. My wife and I went to Family a couple days ago and as soon as we entered we were immediately greeted by Ricardo. He determined our reason for the visit and directed us to Mark. They assisted us in looking at different models on the floor. Both men were well versed in the vehicles, answered our questions, Ricardo helped us in the test drive of a model we selected. Meanwhile, someone else inspected the 2011 Sonata we were considering as a trade in . We had a comfortable and productive discussion on the trade in value, incentives and purchase price of a 2016 Sonata. I required a specific Sonata Limited color and Mark determined that the vehicle I wanted was at another dealership so he arranged to have that car brought to Family for us. The next day, we test drove the Limited with Ricardo, discussed our offer and desired monthly payment amounts. Mark worked with us to come up with an agreement on all figures. At no time did we feel pressured or rushed. Both Mark and Ricardo along with others in the sales and finance staff made the entire process smooth and easy. We were sad to leave our 2011 Sonata, we enjoyed all 109000 miles with it but that moved us to purchase our 2016 Sonata. We plan to top 110000 mile on this car and return to Family.

May 3, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing Family Hyundai for both service and sales! We are so glad that you gave us the opportunity to earn your time and business! Even better you got into a new car that you absolutely love, all because of a smooth, no pressure process! We look forward to seeing you over in our service department come time for your first oil change and we are happy to have many years of business with you! Thanks so much again!

Chef in Orland

by from Orland, Il. |

Although Skip's humor and efforts to communicate were delightful, the process of arriving at a price consumed much of our time and Skip kept walking back and forth retrieving data. Finally, the price was achieved and I was told to return the next day to test drive the vehicle since I wished my elderly parent to test the car's accommodations. The following day, we arrived at ten in the morning and the entire process required me to leave the dealership at approximately three in the afternoon. I teased Skip about serving lunch since I was exhausted after getting answers to my questions and completing the required paperwork; however, the service reflects the dealership's name ...FAMILY. I left feeling I learned about Skip and Al's family. Nonetheless, all effort yielded the product of my second Hyundai. Keep up your fine efforts and maybe provide customers with a shopping bag to carry all the manuals and other handouts. I hope the fine effort continues as I refer some of my friends to buy a Hyundai. Thank you.

May 3, 2016

Thank you first and foremost for choosing Family Hyundai for your purchase of your new vehicle! We are glad that you have become one of our customers! Skip is a great sales professionals and it is wonderful to see that all of his efforts have led you to have a wonderful customer experience! We also appreciate that you will recommending Family Hyundai to your own friends and family and we look forward to providing them wonderful service as well! We are glad to have gained another family member with you and look forward to many years of business! Thank you so much for your time and business, it is greatly appreciated!

REVIEW USED VEHICLE PURCHASE

by from CHANNAHON, IL |

I PURCHASED A USED VEHICLE FROM FAMILY HYUNDAI. GREAT NO PRESSURE SERVICE. THE DEALERSHIP WAS FAIR AND MADE THE BUYING EXPERIENCE AS PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE.

April 24, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing Family Hyundai for your vehicle purchase! We are absolutely thrilled that you received great, no pressure service! We strive to help all of our customers make the best car buying decisions! Thank you so much for your time and business it is greatly appreciated!

Grea saleman

by from Chicago, IL |

Martin made buying a car painless and fun. I felt very comfortable with him and will recommend him to family and friends.

April 25, 2016

We are so glad that you picked Family Hyundai for your vehicle purchase! Even better, we are thrilled that Martin provided you with a painless and fun car buying experience! Being comfortable is important when purchasing a car! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your time and business! It is very much appreciated!

Best Sales Representatives

by from Chicago, IL |

Let me start by saying how friendly everyone is. From the moment my husband and I stepped in, we were greeted and assigned a sales representative. Richard Marbella c/o Kristi Feinberg (dynamic dual) were awesome... Richard has 4 months experience while Kristi has 16, but together they made sure I left with a car and a loan that met my desired needs. I did not feel rushed, pressured, nor bamboozle into buying a car that I could not afford.. they were great.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for choosing Family Hyundai for the purchase of your car! We truly believe that extending the best customer service really makes for an excellent customer experience! All of our sales professionals, new and old, genuinely make sure that the customer is their top priority. We want all of our customers not to feel rushed, pressured or bamboozled and it looks like we did a wonderful job reaching that goal with you! Thank you again for your time and business it is greatly appreciated! We look forward to seeing you in our service department when it comes time for your first oil change!

Reveiw of Family Hyundai of Tinley Park

by from Chesterton, IN |

Kristi Feinberg was the most personable and charming salesperson I have ever pruchased a car/truck from. Her demeanor and frankness was refreshing. I appreacite the friendliness and skills as a seasoned saleswoman. Promote/advance her now!

January 23, 2016

Thank you first and foremost for choosing Family Hyundai for the purchase of your car/truck! We are absolutely pleased that you were paired with Kristi and that you found her personable and charming! Family Hyundai is so happy that you had such a great and refreshing experience!We look forward to many years of continued business with you and we appreciate the opportunity you have already given us! Thank you again!

Rude Service manager and people

by from Orland park |

a couple years ago I was looking for a part time job and I decided on getting a Hyundai Genesis coupe. so I decided to try Monday and see if they're hiring I went to the service manager and ask for application ask if they're hiring he was very rude and said that if he isn't hiring in a very rude way. I waited a month then came back to check on my application. he literally yelled at me saying up here asking me if we are hiring if we are hiring I will call you. he is very unprofessional he is very rude my first encounter with him he didn't say hello he just looked at me and said what. I am now looking to buy a car and it's kind of sad that I don't want to buy a Hyundai from neither Tinley Park or Matteson they are all rude and don't deserve my money.

October 14, 2015

Karlton- We apologize that you encountered that experience. Please give us a call so we can further discuss what happened and how we can turn your experience around. 708.444.7100 Thank You!

caveat emptor

by from Joliet IL |

Overall they are not bad. However, watch them carefully on how they present their pricing. They will use MSRP. If you have a trade, it will be below average. If they come to you with a price that includes everything with no other figures, they are charging full sticker. Not illegal but not kosher. Also, they will try to sell you extended warranty's, paint protection etc.. They will not take NO for an answer but try to wear you down. Just say no to this or walk.

October 7, 2015

We hope that you will come back in so we have the opportunity change your experience and your mind about Family Hyundai! Please allow us the chance to earn your business. We would love to hear from you please respond via phone 708.744.7100.

Great Experience

by from Evergreen Park Illinois |

Excellent customer/sales relations. No pressure. Easy negotiations. Great communication.

September 13, 2015

Paul- Thank you for choosing Family Hyundai! It's awesome to hear that you felt no pressure and that the communication was great! Even better to find out that you had a great experience!

Great Experience and Great Service!

by from Joliet, Illinois |

Great experience and great service! Excellent, love Family Hyundai!

September 13, 2015

Thomas- Thank you for choosing Family Hyundai- we love you too! Very happy to know that you received a great experience on top of great service! We appreciate your business!