Windy Auto Sales

5217 W 47th St, Chicago, IL 60638

Used 708-728-1805 Used 708-728-1805

GREAT CAR GREAT PRICE

by from Chicago, il |

Windy auto has a great selection! Paul is very honest and upfront. He gave me 4x Kelly blue book value for my trade in. My 2012 TDI Wagon runs flawlessly 6 months later. I went back for a minor repair and be installed the part for free. SIX STARS******

Ford f150 harley davidson edition

by from St.charles |

Super service at Windy Auto and Great Price Thanks

by from PALOS HILLS |

I BOUGHT MY X5 FROM WINDY AUTO EXCELLENT CONDITION AT SUPER PRICE , THEY WORKED WITH ME ON THE PRICE WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL OFFERED WARRANTY GREAT EXPERIENCE CAR IS AWESOME WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FOR A CAR PURCHASE THEY WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE THANKS FOR MY X5!!

2007 Cadillac Escalade AWD

by from Glendale Hts |

I have dealt with several dealerships and salespersons over the years and I would have to saying my WINDY AUTO buying experience was one of the best. The staff was extremely courteous and Paul never pressured me to buy. In fact, he encouraged me to look at other vehicles and even compare prices at other dealerships! . I will definitely recommend them to my friends and associates who are in the market for vehicles. Great Car!!!Great Price!!! Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007 Cadillac Escalade AWD

by from Chicago,IL |

When I started car shopping, I spent weeks talking to sales person after sales person. Everywhere I looked I was shown vehicles that were well out of my price range, assured that we could 'make it work' then denied financing. I had pretty much come to the conclusion that I wasn't going to be buying a car any time soon before I went to Windy Auto Sales. They ran my credit first, only showed me cars that I could comfortably afford and sent me home in a 2007 Cadillac Escalade that same day. Everyone was exceptionally friendly, and did everything they could to find the right car for me! I absolutely recommend them and plan on doing business with them for many years to come!"

great car

by from bridgeview, il |

i was looking for a car for my son for college. Something great on gas, low miles and a decent price. i passed by Windy Auto and decide to stop in just to glance around. I was greeted with a friendly smile and told the manager what my issues were and he knew exactly what i needed. He didn't push cars on me. He let me ask the questions and finally i got the right one. The buying process was simple and real easy and when everything was done. I had gotten a great car and excellent customer service. I will tell my friends about Windy Auto and am glad I just wanted to glance.

Ferrari 360 Spider

by from Louisville, KY |

Dealer was very helpful! Touched up the vehicle very well and it was just as described. A very honest dealer! I would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend and would buy from again.

What happened????

by from Joliet, IL |

I contacted this business by e-mail and still no response???

corolla

by from chicago il |

I was looking for a used car and they helped me to find the car i wanted they answered all my questions with good attitude and pacience i got the car i wanted and im vary satisfied with the service i got from windy auto i would recommend them to everyone

hyundai elatra

by from chicago, il |

check the carfax for blue hyundai elatra, they told me it only had scratches on the bumper and had to repaint it. the car was involved in a accident with a light pole and the front was smashed in. air bag deployed. the keep resetting the computer to get the airbag light to go off. car has no airbags!