4000 Charlotte Ave, Nashville, TN 37209

Used 866-409-2442

We are the Best Buy Here Pay Here. We can finance everyone at low prices!

by from Nashville, TN |

I purchased my first car from 321 Drive a couple of years ago; It's a 2007 Chevy Malibu. It has been a great car and I had it paid off very soon. February of 2012 I purchased my daughter a 2007 Toyota Corolla for graduation! It will be paid off by the end of the year. Bobby was a great salesman and was very helpful. Even though Bobby is at a different location I would definitely return to this location and recommend it to everyone. Our cars have been great and payments are affordable! I have had no trouble at all with 321 Drive. Very pleased with their services!

December 14, 2013

Thank you for your patronage! We do everything we can to ensure that the buying experience is fun and enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon and can't wait to find you or your family the next car you love again. Thanks, The 321 Drive Team

Out of touch!

by from Nashville, TN |

I tried and tried and tried to get their sales rep, Brandon, to sell me a car on line, talked with him 3-4 times on the phone and he NEVER called back, although he said he would. This is the most incompetent used car sales dealership I have ever dealt with. I was going to pay cash for the car so it had nothing to do with finance or qualifying. This group is not professional at all. I will say, each time I called in, the ladies answering the phone were very pleasant and helpful. They should be running this used car dealership.

Good Customer Service

by from Nashville, TN |

I didn't actually purchase a vehicle from this dealer but I did speak with a salesman. He was very helpful and was able to present my options to me. I never went to the dealership because I was able to find a car else where.

I would NEVER send anyone to this place!

by from nashville, tn |

I got my car here and we ended up in service several times and nothing was ever fixed! And when they "fixed" something on the car last time I was there couple weeks later, check engine light has come on once again and it's the exact same thing so I highly doubt they even fixed it in the first place. I have also been trying to call for over a week now and have left SEVERAL messages and no manager ever calls back which is Gabriel. They all are rude as can be. The service department is AWFUL if anything is wrong with your car. I have been trying to get a boss on the phone or corporate and have been told there is no corporate which is definitely wrong because there is always someone higher up than a manager! I'm in the process of reporting them to BBB and I have a lawyer I will be setting everything up to get things straight for all the issues and stress we've had from this awful place!

321 Drive is GREAT!!

by from Smyrna |

Gregg LoMonaco got me up and running in a great car at a fair price. Financing was smooth, painless, and without any hidden language. I checked every button and dial and found one minor glitch and the service department took care of it before I finished the paperwork. Thanks to Gregg and help from Gabriel Hernandez, you guys treated me right. I would highly recommend 321Drive to everyone that will listen. Look for Greg and pick your car. Your in good hands. Thanks again Ross Bloomfield

OK cars, terrible customer service

by from Smyrna |

Typical Buy Here, Pay Here place. Actually probably would have bought the car, had been treated right. Bought elsewhere.

Returning Customer

by from Nashville TN. |

I first traded my 1991 jaguar for a G6, and had a great experience ever since, I'm on my third car with this group, truley a great dealership on late model cars and trucks, if you're looking for a certain model, they will find it for you. As long as you are responsible and pay your note as you should, you've got a really great team that will work with you no matter what.

They need to hire more professional management

by from Nashville, TN |

Danielle the Manager is awful. I sat for two hours while my car was being serviced and this woman was so rude to everyone who she spoke with on the phone. She would roll her eyes and put them on hold but really hang up. Talked horrible about her staff and even asked me if my employer was hiring. Nasty attitude and very rude this is not 321 Drives quality of leaders I'm use to there...

December 15, 2013

We are so sorry for your experience with our prior staff member. We have made changes to the staff, and have also taken steps to make sure our staff knows hows to be professional in all situations and to cater to our customers needs. We apologize again for any experience you have had that does not shed us in a positive light. Sincerely, The 321 Drive Team

The worst customer service, from management!

by from Tennessee |

Excellent service from sales people, but if you ever (which you will) have to deal with management they are extremely rude! These people were so unprofessional, I had to send paper work to them a number of times, they even threaten to repo my car! Rude & disrespectful there is no real management so they hang up on you when they are done talking! Im paying this car off early, so I dont have to deal with them EVER AGAIN! Sometimes you have to do what you have to. Because of their customer service I wouldn't refer this company 321 Drive to anyone! On google they have great reviews because they offer customers a credit to their accounts, so dont believe the hype!

December 15, 2013

We are so sorry for your unfortunate experience. We train our staff to be extremely helpful and courteous at all times. We will have a meeting with all staff to discuss what may have happened to ensure it doesn't happen again. We want our customers to be happy with us and send us customers, we have no motivation to make our customers unhappy with us. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope that an isolated situation does not hinder you from doing business with us in the future. Thanks, The 321 Drive Team

Seriously... Easy as 3..2..1..and you've got a car

by from Nashville, TN |

Great friendly service, easy to work with and attentive to customer needs, they will make it work. I love my Nissan versa, it had low miles and runs perfectly, they have a great referral program. Seriously, bad credit, no credit, they will get you out of there in a car you'll love at an affordable price. They are always researching and open to ideas on how to make the customers experience better and will actually listen to you. I actually feel like they care, unlike a lot of other dealers out there that want to put you in some beater that's been on their lot for 2 years, and just want to make a buck. There was never any pressure, other than the truth, their cars speak for themselves, so the inventory moves fast, so if you see something that catches your eye, look into it because someone else will come snatch it up the next day. Don't take my word for it, I challenge anyone to see if they can find better cars for better prices with no credit, or bad credit for that matter, so stop and check them out.

December 15, 2013

Thank you! This is a very refreshing review. We love to hear these kinds of reviews and are ecstatic about the challenge you give these customers! We can't wait to see you again and help you find your next vehicle! Thanks again, The 321 Drive Team

My review

by from antioch,tn |

i think 321 is a good place to purchase a car. they really work with you

December 15, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We love to help people out and look forward to seeing you again. Thanks, The 321 Drive Team