Gurnee Ford

Used 877-821-5313
Service 888-776-6476

Great Experience

by from Woodstock,Il |

I just purchased a car at Gurnee Ford and I am extremely happy with how smoothly the purchasing process went. Without a doubt, the best car buying experience I've ever had! It was a bit of a challenge getting me financed, but they well exceeded my expectations on putting together a package that more than works for me! Very pleased and excited about Gurnee Fords commitments to excellence. I will definitely go back there to purchase vehicles in the future!

slow customer service

by from Lake villa il |

I contacted gurnee ford thru cars.com. and it took them 3 days to get back to me. For them to tell me the car is sold.

great place to visit

by from lake villa il. |

very good buying experience. Would buy there again.

Good Service Restored

by from Waukegan Il. |

I had a recent post on "Bad Service". Shortly after that, I received a call from Chris at Gurnee Ford. Not only was his call a positive response to the problem, but Gurnee Ford scheduled the car in and made the proper repairs almost the next day. My thanks to Chris and the staff at Gurnee Ford for their rapid solution to this particular situation. Personally, I was overwhelmed with the attention that was given, and I will be back with any Ford related issues in the future.

Bad Service

by from Waukegan Il. |

Under the leadership of Asst. Mgr. Mark Sciulli, who mis-diagnosed a problem with a window on a 2013 Fusion, I left Gurnee Ford with a vehicle that had a $500 bill and was still not repaired. Properly trained technicians are what we pay for when going to an Authorized Ford Dealership. Had Mr. Scuilli researched the problem with more expertise he would have repaired the vehicle properly at a reasonable price. When Mr. Sciulli was questioned about flaws in the repair procedures that were used, he made more excuses then remedies. It is very unfortunate that the consumer cannot be treated with the respect that they deserve.

But I didn't need a new battery

by from chicago |

Told my wife she needed a new battery. But we didn't. Took old battery to 3 different places all tested it and said there was nothing wrong. I asked the dealer to fix their mistake, they refused. They try and sell you parts you don't need

friendly. great service

by from bloomington il |

Painless as car buying can be. Very friendly people, no pressure at all.worth the 150 mile drive

Happy customer

by from Antioch IL |

Ricky Elliston was a great sales person, he answered all my questions and I never felt that he was being pushy. Also he was very honest which made me feel comfortable. I believe a lot of credit is based on his great general manager Dave Demma, who helped with putting good sales people on the floor. customers like myself can feel very pleased with this service. Other dealers can learn a lot from the experience I got at Gurnee Ford. Thank you for all the extra help you provided. I'll definitely be back in the future. p.s. I love my new red dodge truck.

Happy customer

by from Antioch IL |

Best experience ever!

by from Mchenry, IL. |

My experience here at this dealership was GREAT! After purchasing/leasing 11 cars in the past, it was always a painful experience. This by far was the easiest car buying experience I have had. Up front pricing, and no typical dealer back and forth games. Shane Adams was the best! He did a great job trying to find the right F-150 with the options we were looking for. Scott in finance was great too! After having such a positive experience here, I will defenately recommend this dealership to family, and friends!

Great Service

by from North Chicago, IL |

I needed to purchase a car that was great on gas and a good family car. customer service was excelent and the buying process was fast and easy.