Gateway Motors

Gateway Motors

3210 E Layton Ave, Cudahy, WI 53110

Used 888-742-4027

Excellent, and honest customer service...

by from Grafton, WI |

As a single mom, looking for a safe a reliable vehicle...both Mike the owner and Rep Moe were very helpful, patient and understanding. I found a vehicle and was able to take it to my own machanic to get a 2 nd opinion. Minor maintenance items were to be done, and both explained whatever I needed would be done at no charge. MIKE was very fair on price, and Moe did a great job assisting me with the price. I recommend Gateway Motors to anyone looking for a car. THANK YOU again...

Very Disappointed

by from Two Rivers, WI |

I drove over 100 miles to see a car only to find that it had a salvage/rebuilt title. There was nothing on their website indicating this. The dealer wrote this glowing description of what a great car it was. When I took it for a ride you could hear that there was an exhaust problem. They claimed that all they did was fix the bumper but that certainly would not be the cause of a salvage title. There was a broken part in the glove box but I was unable to figure out what it was for. The car looked nice but clearly something bad had happened to it. I think that they should have clearly indicated that it had a salvage/rebuilt title. They should have also been honest and upfront about it when I asked. They just seemed a little sketchy to me.

Wonderful experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The gentleman were honest and straight to the point. I felt no pressure to buy that day. Such amazing men that care about the customer. I know of I would have bargained with them more, they would have given me a better deal. They gave me a free warranty, as I intend to come back for repairs because of their hospitality. They made the process so easy, and I walked out with a car the same day!

Great service

by from Greendale, WI |

I have been using Gateway Motors for years buying and repairing my cars?just bought the 4th car? from Mike the owner . They are very easy to get along with and offer fair honest pricing to their customers. It's refreshing to be able to trust the person working on your vehicle to not only do it right, but at a reasonable price and not charging by the book for repairs. I have worked with others in the past and never had the confidence that I get in working with Mike the owner and the mechanic Rami. If you are looking to buy a car or diagnose your troubled vehicle, and want somebody who stands behind their work, look no further go see them for buying a car or repair estimate. You will be happy you did!

Sweet ride, best deal I found

by from Bayview, WI |

I looked every where for a mechanically clean machine that won't give me any major problems. I found a Toyota Avalon that I loved right after I test drove it. A lot of work was done, nice interior, no check-engine light, no problems at all. Mike is a super guy and gave me a free 3-month warranty at no charge. I will do business with these guys again for sure

Great vehicle for a competitive price

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I bought a 2002 Toyota Rav4 that I absolutely love. All service had been completed, no problems with it since I bought it, passed emissions first time around and the price was very reasonable. It wasn't the cheapest online but when I was shown all the work done to it I realized it was good bargain. Will do business with them again

Best Dealer you can ever deal with

by from Elm Grove, WI |

Mike has been very great to us. We bought Toyota Camry from Gateway. We have been getting our car serviced here since we purchased it. Every time we come here we are treated as a king. Anytime you decide to buy a car, dont hesitate to check with them. They will give you deal that it would be hard to refuse

GREAT VALUE, AMAZING SERVICE!

by from Cudahy, Wisconsin |

Me and my wife have bought 2 cars from Mike. Both of them Hondas. We first bought a Civic and absolutely love it. We never have to take it in for repairs! After seeing how much of a great value it was, we decided to also buy an accord. I've had it for a little over a year now and it's still running great. You can't beat the value, or the customer service! I will be going there again to get an SUV eventually as well. I'd recommend this place to EVERYONE!

Arberi

by from Cudahy |

Best sales and easy approval :)bought a 2006 Audi A4 nice ride and a smooth car

not worth going to dealership

by from minnesota saint paul |

My experience was bad, I saw a car that they had which I was interested in. I started up the car and it seem to meet my thought on the car. The car was low miles, but the engine did not seem to be in good shape even before I test drove it. Plus the car had lots of maintence problems, so I had asked questions but they keep saying that all those problems are small but yet they don't have parts to make the car running standard. Plus they still try to push me to buy a different car that I don't even want. The salesperson said "this is the cheapest price u can find on these cars and they work perfectly", but what I experience wasn't what they have told me. I had concern that it wasn't a good idea and the saleperson keep asking me "what would you do?". So basically the information about the car were false and trying to make my buy a car that is not even running right. They haven't help me I'm anyway.

Great dealership, friendly staff

by from Franklin, WI |

About 3 weeks ago bought my second car '08 honda accord' at Gateway Motors, I have been very happy, satisfied and comfortable with the staff at this dealership and very happy with my first car that i bought here. I had to go back. Very friendly staff, nice and helpful sales reps. He didn't put the pressure on the sale at all..just letting me make my own decision, got a great deal for the car too...also very happy with their service shop past 3,5 years..