Gateway Motors

Gateway Motors

3210 E Layton Ave, Cudahy, WI 53110

Used 888-742-4027

Excellent, and honest customer service...

by from Grafton, WI |

As a single mom, looking for a safe a reliable vehicle...both Mike the owner and Rep Moe were very helpful, patient and understanding. I found a vehicle and was able to take it to my own machanic to get a 2 nd opinion. Minor maintenance items were to be done, and both explained whatever I needed would be done at no charge. MIKE was very fair on price, and Moe did a great job assisting me with the price. I recommend Gateway Motors to anyone looking for a car. THANK YOU again...

not worth going to dealership

by from minnesota saint paul |

My experience was bad, I saw a car that they had which I was interested in. I started up the car and it seem to meet my thought on the car. The car was low miles, but the engine did not seem to be in good shape even before I test drove it. Plus the car had lots of maintence problems, so I had asked questions but they keep saying that all those problems are small but yet they don't have parts to make the car running standard. Plus they still try to push me to buy a different car that I don't even want. The salesperson said "this is the cheapest price u can find on these cars and they work perfectly", but what I experience wasn't what they have told me. I had concern that it wasn't a good idea and the saleperson keep asking me "what would you do?". So basically the information about the car were false and trying to make my buy a car that is not even running right. They haven't help me I'm anyway.

Great dealership, friendly staff

by from Franklin, WI |

About 3 weeks ago bought my second car '08 honda accord' at Gateway Motors, I have been very happy, satisfied and comfortable with the staff at this dealership and very happy with my first car that i bought here. I had to go back. Very friendly staff, nice and helpful sales reps. He didn't put the pressure on the sale at all..just letting me make my own decision, got a great deal for the car too...also very happy with their service shop past 3,5 years..

Great experience

by from Milw WI |

Great buying experience. Low milage vehicle with certified miles at a great price. The car had a problem with the battery and a new one was immediatly provided at no cost and no hassle. Thanks

Greatest car place!!

by from Milwaukee Wi |

3 years ago I purchases my 2007 honda civic from gateway motors. The owner, mike, was my sales associate. He was so helpful and wasn't pushy at all. I had found the car I wanted on a Saturday and wasn't able to get to my bank until Tuesday. I was so nervous he was going to sell my car before I could get to the bank. Mike have me his word that he would wait for me to come back, and guess what he did wait. I got an awesome car, in the 3 years that I owned it nothing ever went wrong with it. About a month after I bought the vehicle someone hit my front bumper and it was a hit and run, mike fixed the bumper for me. The vehicle was no longer his responsibility but he took the time to continue to make me a happy customer. I needed an SUV this year and was hoping to once again by from gateway motors, unfortunately they didn't have anything that fit my needs at the time. So I ended up purchasing from another dealer, that was the worst mistake ever. I should've waited for gateway motors to get a car For me. Recently, my husband just purchased his car from mike and it's been an awesome car and I must say I am a tad jealous. I will continue to buy and have my cars serviced at gateway motors, they are the only car dealership I trust. The guys working there are friendly, honest, and not pushy at all and they truly give you the best deal! I would recommend gateway motors to everyone!!! Please go check them out, and if they don't have what you're looking for be patient and wait to but something until you can buy from them!

Satisfied customer

by from Milwaukee |

I am a fan of Gateway Motors. The owner Mike and his sales guy Moe were terrific in guiding into buying the right car at a great price. I have brought the car back for minor repairs and have gotten great service at a great price. They have a skilled mechanic Rami who is knowledgeable and friendly.

2006 Toyota Corolla

by from muskego, WI |

Bought a Corolla in Summer '12. The process went very smooth. Mike was very nice and reasonable on his price. Obviously it was a nice price because it was in an accident. The whole process and place seemed a little shady, especially when I had to get an extra part on the shifter that was missing and was asked to meet at a different location. Thus far the car runs great, but I have a few aspects that vex me. The paint that they put on my car didn't even last a year. The entire front where the accident had occurred is peeling. And secondly, the windshield wiper fluid doesn't spray. I just didn't realize it after the 3 month warranty so couldn't get it fixed by them. They will fix everything that you catch (as I had them fix something else) with no complaints you just have to catch it and before the warranty expires. They don't seem to inspect the cars very thoroughly before selling. But like I said the car runs like a champ thus far.

Won't even answer emails

by from Madison wi |

Wrote them 2 emails about Vehicles they have on Cars.com.....a week later still no replies

Go elsewhere!

by from cudahy, wi |

These guys are shady laughed in my face when I asked questions. The car needed major repairs and they would not budge on the price.

gateway

by from milwaukee, wi |

I recently bought a 2008 golf gti, the salesmen was really friendly every question I had was answered. I was told that the vehicle was in a minor accident and was wlecomed to have my own mechanic inspect the vehicle. Everything came back well ended up purchasing the car, im happy with the car and the very honest serivce thank you gateway!

Be CAREFUL!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Was going to buy a clean title, used car from this place. Salesman was a little reluctant to tell the whole story on the vehicle. THEREFORE I ran a carfax report to be certain. Turns out the vehicle had the odometer rolled back, was a salvage, had three owners, and numerous accidents. Not sayin this place is a bad place, but something was up. A little sketch... ALWAYS GET A CARFAX REPORT no matter what you are buying. ALLWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That $35 will save you a world of hurt.