Empire Motorcars

309 W. Avenue B, Garland, TX 75040

Used 877-826-3271 Used 877-826-3271

Great service and selection

by from Dallas, Tx |

I was very pleased with my deal. Overall I give Michael an A+ on communication and listening to my needs. A+ on product, the Bentley I purchased was glistening and outside of a worn floormat, flawless. Michael has already sent me new new floormats all the way around, so I would give them an A on delivery. I will return for another vehicle when the time comes.

Thanks Rudy @Empire Motor Cars

by from Garland Tx |

I am very pleased with my recent purchase at Empire Motor Cars in Garland Texas. Rudy was very helpful. Luis was also very helpful. The facilities were a little cramped, and the car lot was a little congested, but that is understandable, because of the high traffic in the area. My vehicle was sold with only one, basic valet key. Both of my remote start keys are gone and no resolution was ever offered. That is also understandable because it is a used car. Overall, I am very pleased. The sales staff was honest, up front, and open minded. I would recommend Rudy at Empire for your next purchase.

Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from pearland tx |

I purchase a 2008 corvette from Robert he was very helpful I live in pearland, Tx 275 mile away . Robert was very concern about my drive from pearland to Garland . This my second automobile I purchase from empire motor (Matt) help with my first purchase.. When I get ready for a new car i going back to empire motor cars.. Thanks Robert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE: terribly shady service

by from Dallas, TX |

seems there is only 2 people running this circus and first thing you'll hear when you call them is a rude and dismissive greeting. was told down payment was enough, said they'd apply but didn't get back to me. each step of the buying process, they'd promise to call me back but nothing.. basically as if they didn't care about selling you the car. shady in every angle. even the deal was shady offering to finance directly through them. asked them about lender but wouldn't give back a straight answer. i would recommend everyone to seriously reconsider doing any business with this dealership. tired of waiting for their response (none), i went out and bought myself an Audi R8 in a single day. hopefully consider this a public service: BEWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP. and the review on bottom by "Michael" - ya that's the owner writing a fake review...

Poor Communication.

by from Dallas, TX |

The first time I emailed them, they told me I had enough down and to put in a app, I did and nobody ever got back to me, I called them days later and they said they will process it and call me back (never did) and multiple emails with NO REPLY. Needless to say, who knows if I got accepted or not I already bought another car, who wants to carry around thousands for months, I'm on the road now but no thanks to their lack of service. So if you like limbo, being ignored and/or confused on when, how, or if you will get a car, then this is the dealer for you

Audi S4 2011

by from Adisson |

This was an excellent experience all around. I was looking for my dream car (Audi A4 S-Line Package) for so long, and Eric went above and beyond to find the vehicle I was looking for. Not only he help me found what I want it, but ensured my financing was handled with professionalism and priority as a new customer should always get. He is a great asset to this dealership, and I will recommend more of my own family and friends as I'm sure they will be dealing with the same exceptional service, dedication and committment that I was shown from Eric on behalf of Empire Motorcars. Most dealerships treat you as a number, and Empire Motorcars does NOT. They make sure you go home with a smile. Highly recommend this dealership andEric to help you with your new wheels!

Good Place

by from Garland |

This dealership is awesome. The staff were all helpful and great. The lot is big and has a preowned selection that is better than most preowned lots! I would tell every one to look here fist..no need for a second choice!

Good Place