RLP Motors

2417 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216

Used 719-877-0229

Excellent!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

My family and I have purchased four cars from RLP Motors In the past years. We have always found them to have the best vehicles along with the best price. Peter is always very helpful with your buying experience!

Satisfied customer

by from Buffalo |

Had a wonderful experience at RLP motors. The small lot size makes for a very friendly and comfortbale buying ecperience. Dealers are more than helpful and make sure you leave with exactly what you came in looking for.

Great Experience!

by from buffalo, ny |

I recently purchased a vehicle from RLP Motors. The customer service was excellent! Peter Mediak answered all of my questions and helped me find the exact vehicle I was looking for. It was a very easy and stress free experience, especially when it came to finance options. This is an excellent dealership to go to if you are in the market for a used car. They are organized, well informed, and always make sure the customer is comfortable. I will be going back to RLP in the future and I definitely recommend this dealership.

Customer For Life

by from Buffalo, NY |

RLP Motors took the stress out of buying a vehicle. I am so pleased with the expectional service I received. Peter Mediak, manager, took the time to answer all my questions & listened to all my concerns. I recommend RLP Motors to all my family & friends. They have a customer for life. answered all my questions & concerns.

Good, Honest buying experience

by from Tonawanda, NY |

I have been to RLP a few times over the years. We started out buyng my wife a car there. I liked the experience so much that I went back when I wanted to buy a car. When it was time for my wife to buy another car, I knew it was time to go back to RLP. Peter was very helpful and honest throughout all of our transactions. I was comfortable and I didn't feel any pressuref during the buyind process. What I liked the most about RLP was the personal attention that I received while I was there. I never felt like I was just a number. If you are looking for a good honest buying experience, you need to check out RLP Motors!

5 Star Dealer

by from Buffalo, NY |

Recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Peter M. at RLP Motors. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Fair pricing, courteous, extremely knowledgeable and all around great experience. My new (used) car is awesome! Would highly recommend to anyone...

jay265

by from Buffalo, NY |

I have been to RLP a few times over the years. We started out buying my wife a car. I liked the experience so much that I bought my car from RLP. When it came time for my wife to buy another car, I knew it was time to go back to RLP. Peter was very helpful and honest in all of our transactions. I was comfortable and I didn't feel any pressure during the buying process. What I liked most about RLP is the personal attention that I received while I was there. I never felt like I was just a number. If you're looking for a good honest buying experience, you need to check out RLP!

jay265

by from Buffalo, NY |

I have been to RLP a few times over the years. We started out buying my wife a car there. I liked the experience so much that I bought my car from RLP. When it came time for my wife to buy another car, I knew it was time to go back to RLP. Peter was very helpful and honest in all of our transactions. I was comfortable and I didn't feel any pressure during the buying process. What I liked to most abot RLP is the personal attention that I received while I was there. I never felt like I was just a number. If you are looking for a good honest buying experience,you need to go to RLP

Excellent Service from Peter

by from North Tonawanda, NY |

I recently bought a 2005 Chevy Equinox from RLP Motors. Peter Mediak was the gentleman who helped me. He answered every question i had regarding the vehicle and was very efficient with explaining everything that was needed to be accomplished in the process of buying this vehicle. I am very happy with the astounding service i received, all in a great timely, professional manner. Even still if i have questions i know i can call Peter and he will help me with anything needed. I am very thankful for these honest, efficient, understanding salesman such as Peter Mediak. I have never had such friendly customer service from anyone. I am very thankful i dealt with him as my car dealer. :)

Where to buy a car

by from Buffalo, NY |

I recently bought my third car from RLP motors and it couldn't have been a better experience. The manager there is very friendly and goes above and beyond for his customers. The process of buying at RLP is easy, and I'm never disappointed. I know if I get a car at RLP I am getting a great car.