Highline Imports

329 24th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35233

Used 888-378-6078

Amazing Dealership

by from Birmingham, AL |

I had, without a doubt, the best buying experience I've ever had at any car dealer! All of the staff were very friendly and the faculties look amazing. My salesperson Jeff could not have taken better care of us. There was no pressure and they were completely honest and upfront. They were even able to get me a better rate than my credit union gave me. If you are looking for a car, do yourself a favor and go see these guys first. Thanks to their hard work I am driving my dream car!!

Extraordinary!

by from Scottsboro Al. |

Can't say enough great things about Highline Imports. We purchased a vehicle for our daughter from them a few months ago. So when I needed a new vehicle we didn't hesitate to return. Jeff was so kind and accomodating. He answered all questions with a smile. Everyone there is so professional and courteous. I couldn'tbe more pleased.

Excellent service!

by from Birmingham, al |

Experience was awesome.. Great salesman- Jeff Huff went above and beyond to make sure we we're satisfy Very informative and patient!

Fantastic service and a huge selection

by from Birmingham, AL |

This was the first place I came and my very first time buying a car. The service was absolutely top notch. They know everything about every car they show you. The warranty here is AMAZING and was my selling point. I bought a 2012 BMW and it is beautiful!

The BEST purchase and service EVERRRRR!!!!

by from Atlanta GA |

I came to Highline Imports from Atlanta GA originally to purchase a Lexus R350 SUV but after leaving the lot, I felt as if I didn't make the right selection. I had signed all of the paperwork and actually purchased the Lexus truck. I normally prefer jazzier/sportier vehicles. After careful thought and talking to a few friends, I opted to cancel the purchase of that vehicle and select another. Tyler and Kobi made the process extremely easy and accommodated me with no hassle or haggle. 2 weeks later I arrived back to the dealership to select another vehicle. Kobi showed me a CL550 that made my heart siiinngggg!!!! This car is EVERYTHING that I hoped for! It has all the bells and whistles and even fell within my budget!!!!!! Tyler (finance manager) worked tirelessly to get my loan approved for a second time with my terrms). I am so happy! I left singing and dancing all of the way out of the dealership! Tyler has to be the BEST finance manager that I have ever come across and I have purchased more than a few cars! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my new car and the purchase process for this vehicle was sooooooooooo quick and easy!

Great experience

by from Vestavia |

We had a great experience working with Jeff. We had a few things they were to do with the van that we bought. Just stayed on top of these things even on his days off. We are very happy with the van now that the work is been done and we highly recommend Jeff at Highline.

Great, Quick, Efficient service from buying vehic

by from Belmont,MS |

I called and inquired about certain vehicle, a Jeff returned my call in timely manner. I asked questions about Lexus GX and then he went and satalked In the vehicle and called me back answering all my questions and concerns. I drove to the lot and was greeted my many employees. Within 4 hrs I had traded in my vehicle, they cleaned and repaired some paint chips. They worked with me on price and willing to work with me on some future paint repairs I plan on getting. They informed me about a Lexus Recall that will be beneficial to me and my new vehicle. I appreciate their Honesty very much. Wonderful Experience all around.

Great place to find a car!

by from Tuscaloosa, Al |

I had Jeff's number from looking for a car for myself a few months ago, and texted him regarding a car for my 16 year old daughter! He quickly replied to me and I bought the car that day! Great guy and seemed very genuine about finding a car for my 16 yr old! Would buy again from this dealership and him!

Worst salesman ever!!!

by from birmingham, alabama |

Called to inquire about financing on a vehicle listed on cars.com. Gave the receptionist ( who seemed not to have wanted to be there or even answering the telephone) my name and number. No call back from anyone there. Called 3 times in the same day. No salesman answered the page nor did I receive a return phone call. I would not suggest this particular dealership to anyone.

Online shopping

by from Red Bay, AL |

Contacted this dealer about an online add, response was very quick and informative. I feel that they were very honest and helpful in my decision.

Buyer Beware!

by from Birmingham, AL |

Purchased a nice looking vehicle from this dealer. Price seemed to be in line with KBB pricing. We knew the vehicle had some minor issues (ie the driver door lock did not work properly) so we took it to our mechanic to make the repairs. He found that the #8 cylinder would not hold enough compression so it would need a new engine. Called dealer and they told us to bring the vehcile back to them. After having the vehicle for a week they said that they found the same problem but the owner would not do anything to resolve the issue. We are now stuck with a vehicle that we just purchased that we cannot even drive. I would not recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from this dealer.