Highline Imports

329 24th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35233

Used 855-347-7271

Buyer Beware!

by from Birmingham, AL |

Purchased a nice looking vehicle from this dealer. Price seemed to be in line with KBB pricing. We knew the vehicle had some minor issues (ie the driver door lock did not work properly) so we took it to our mechanic to make the repairs. He found that the #8 cylinder would not hold enough compression so it would need a new engine. Called dealer and they told us to bring the vehcile back to them. After having the vehicle for a week they said that they found the same problem but the owner would not do anything to resolve the issue. We are now stuck with a vehicle that we just purchased that we cannot even drive. I would not recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from this dealer.

Buyer Beware!

by from Birmingham, AL |

Great Service!

by from Columbus, MS |

This experience was one of the best experiences I have had purchasing a vehicle. I am an out of state customer, and my husband and I were thoroughly impressed. We really appreciate their promptness, forthrightness, and hospitality.

Highline Imports responded to this review

February 13, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Jones, Thank you for such a nice review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to our future together. Again, thank you.

Nice Service

by from Nashville, TN |

Got the satisfaction and comfort that I needed while buying the used car.

Highline Imports responded to this review

January 9, 2013

It was a pleasure helping you and I look forward to our future. Again, Thank you for your business.