JPS Cars

JPS Cars

12940 Old Glenn Hwy, Eagle River, AK 99577

Used 866-968-7141

No hassle, quality cars, easy buying experience

by from Anchorage, AK |

The entire process was very easy and they are very low pressure without the usual Used car dealer games. Prices are clearly marked in windows along with NADA values and they provide a free Carfax. The list price was around 2500-7000 less than comparable cars at other lots and only slightly higher than some of the private party cars I looked at. Knowing that the car had been detailed and serviced right before I purchased it also helped put my mind to ease. I really didn't feel the need to negotiate because I knew I was getting a fair deal and I believed him when he said that other people were going to buy it so I decided to pull the trigger. (I know it's the oldest sales trick in the book but I came in unsolicited and he happened to have the email from the gal who was supposed to come back and purchase it) They are also a USAA preferred car lot so members can save 0.5% on their auto loans through USAA by using this service. I'm glad they mentioned this to me and held the car a day rather than go for the quick sale because it not only makes the buying process easier but it helps save me $$$. While their office wasn't the most impressive, I appreciated that they keep the overhead low so that they can keep their prices down. Truth be told you probably won't spend more than 15 minutes in their anyways because the buying process is so easy.

Poor service

by from Eagle river,ak |

Went to look at used vehicle, found one that I was looking for, tok it to a independent repair shop and found that the vehicle needed repairs and the dealer was upset and said that he didn't care about what the local shop said on the repairs. Made an offer on the vehicle, salesman said no, he couldn't accept offer and the repairs didn't make a difference.

Great service

by from Eagle River, AK |

Great service, and lots of help. Wonderful people, professional & fair deals.

Great first time experience

by from eagle river, ak |

My first time experience at jps cars.com was amazing the salesperson was helping me greatly and answered all my questions that there were a few I had to know! Thank you.

Knowledgeable

by from Eagle River, AK |

Our salesman is very knowledgeable of the vehicle we wanted to purchase. He was able to guide us to the car and made the process purchase easy. We love our new vehicle.