Globe Motors

10421 East Sprague, Spokane, WA 99206

Used 509-922-1466

unbelievable !!!!!

by from spokane WA |

I was in desperate need of a vehicle since mine gave out and my second stop was Globe Motors. I found a truck that was perfect for me ,in my price range and qualified for finacing. I am grateful for the opportunity to purchase from them. LArtis

Wonderful experience

by from Spokane,WA |

We were treated with great respect,and I got a vehicle I am still pleased with.When anyone is looking for a vehicle I refer them to Globe.

My new car is awesome!!

by from Spokane,Wa |

I went to a few car lots on Sprague and they either had a poor selection or the people/facilities were ghetto. This place caught my eye because I was looking for an SUV amd they had many. I found the right car for me right away, the staff is friendly and clean. The facility is comfortable and also clean. My car runs great, I couldnt be happier.

Marvelous salesmanship

by from Spokane WA |

I appreciate everything that Brian and his boys were able to do for me. They got me into my Kia Spectra hassle free with the terms that I found reasonable for my budget. Thanks again guys I will be using you in the future I'm sure. Mike. ; )#

I love new car!! Thank you Globe Motors

by from Idaho |

I didn't think I'd be able to purchase a new car but last month globe motors in Spokane on Sprague Avenue made it possible. My credit has been challenged due to medical issues from a few years ago but the dealership took an extra effort and spent the time and found financing with a credit union at a very reasonable interest rate. so, now I'm rebuilding my credit and I'm driving a great Jeep that I just love, an extra special thanks to Gary from Globe for all of his hard work. My father is looking for a 4x4 truck and I told him that he should go over there.

STEER CLEAR OF THESE PEOPLE AVOID AT ALL COST

by from spirit lake, idaho |

Just bought a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado, my husband and I both test drove it and it seemed fine nothing stood out as needing repair work. On my way home once I got off the freeway and started to make turn's my airbag light would come on and then turn off when I went to open the rear door when I clicked the auto button it made a weird noise and would not unlock the rear door, I finally got it open. When I got home and tried to unlock it but it would not open we tried several times and finally we got it to open. We knew when u buy a used car u will have issued but we never expected it to start BEFORE we ever got it home. Apparently the car has an alarm but the sales men told my husband when he asked what the red light was for on the dash he was told they had no idea. Once he looked at the manual it told us it was an alarm. Every time I would make a turn the airbag light went on and then when i straightened out again it went off again. According to the manual the airbags HAVE to be repaired by a certified Jeep dealer and if we don't repair it and we got into an accident our insurance company would not have to cover our costs. Also if we don't get the issue fixed with the rear door our car is NOT secure even if the rest of the doors are locked and that too needs to go the dealer to be fixed. Just the 1 issue (airbags) is going to cost over 300. Now they only had 1 key so now according to the manual we have to take the car into the dealership and have them make us new keys as each key is coded to the car it was made for. AFTER GETTING HOME AND READING UP ON THE AIRBAG ISSUE IT STATED ON LINE THAT ONE OF THE TRICKS USED CAR DEALERS DO IS THEY REMOVE THE FUSE FOR WHATEVER IS ACTING UP AND THEN ONCE THE DEAL IS FINISHED THEY SNEAK OUT AND REPLACE THE FUSE BEFORE U LEAVE.SO THEY GOT UR MONEY AND YOU CAN'T TAKE THE CAR BACK AS U HAVE BOUGHT IT "AS IS" AND U ARE NOW STUCK WITH HAVING TO FIX WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE VEHICLE. THESE GUYS ARE SCAM ARTISTS STAY CLEAR AND WARN UR FRIENDS.

BAD LOT!!!

by from spokane, wa |

i recently bought a car from this car dealership. well after about 2 1/2 weeks, the engine blew. after contacting these guys about what had happened, they had asked us to bring the car back so they could look at it. we then had the car towed to the dealership the next day. that weekend after the car was was towed me and my dad went down to discuss what was going to be done to fix the car. what they had said to me and my dad was that they would supply an engine if we supplied a mechanic. once we had talked and made the agreement, my dad then asked for the guy they did have there, which wasn't even a real mechanic, nor do they do proper safety checks on their cars, if he could hear what the car sounded like. the guy started it and was saying that it was a rod knock of some sorts. what my dad later that day found out from a ford certified mechanic was that the year of my car, which was a 2000 ford focus, was notorious for dropping the valve seats down into the piston chamber, making it eat away at the piston which then also resulted to the 4th cylinder spark plug to shatter. meaning blown engine. a couple weeks went by when we got a phone call stating that the type of engine that needed to be put into my car was a rare and expensive motor to find. but they had found one and was trying to talk the guy down on the price. we found out that the motor was a solid $1200 when they owner of the dealership only wanted to spend $400. so by then my dad and i have been making calls to see what the progress of the car was at. every time it was either a " i don't know" or "ya he order the motor," which was not the case at all. After about a month was when i realized that they never looked at my car and that we have been going off what that the ford mechanic said. i did ask them if there was a way they could just get me into a new car at the same price and just transfer the loan over and just count the focus as a loss. they said no because i bought the car running and in order for them to do that they have to get the car to run. it was my first time buying a car and i lost it in 2 weeks. Never recommend this car lot to anyone. their bad people.

Globe Motors - Experience

by from Spokane, WA |

We came in with a specific car in mind, the salesperson was awesome and did his best to retain us as customers. We came in with an *exact* number in mind and presented our case as such. We weren't told "sorry we cannot make a deal at that amount" we were jerked around about the price they wanted. We told them no a number of times however they kept after us about it. None of this seemed to be the salesman's fault. I assume their sales manager had a lot to do with it. At this point they kept offering us deals *way* above and beyond what we came in for and used heavy handed techniques to attempt to keep us there. Finally we were locked into the managers office and were being told that we were wasting their time and "time is money" and that we shouldn't have come in if we didn't want to buy. Very bad experience, would never recommend this car lot due to the management and the sheer rudeness and treatment we received from the management.

BEWARE

by from Monroe washington |

globe motors is a car lot in Spokane Wa. I bought a car that was full of caulk in the manifold which failed with in 10 miles of leaving lot at gas station, the check engine light came on as soon as I restarted the car. When I returned to "lot" 15 minutes later, it was put on a diagnostic test, I was told by salesman, I had bought bad gas, and the fuel filter was the only diagnostic that came up. The car would go from 60 to 30 while on freeway trying to get home, I feel I was in major danger of being hit from behind the whole time.When I finally got to a repair shop (next day) I was told the manifold had been "puttied up" with caulk AND the timing belt was sooo far gone the car was unsafe to drive. The repairs to make this car safe was 5000.00!! I had to towed it home. Brian the owner has been verbally abusive and threatening to "Lawyer up" if I choose to persure this. He offered me 1,000.00 to shut up and reminded me of everything I signed and he has no responsibility to me. Dont go here they lied from the minute I pulled in, and I fell for it. He also sold me the car for 8000.00 which blue books at 1,500.00 shame on me for trusting.