7402 South Adams Street, US Route 24, Bartonville, IL 61607

Used 877-781-4112

Wonderful dealer with no vultures.

by from Pekin, IL |

I purchased my Jeep Cherokee from AutoLink over a year ago. Iam still pleased with my purchase. When ever I talk to friends about car shopping I tell them about AutoLink and their wonderful and helping staff. Even my brother who is a master mechanic was impressed with the quality and deal of my vehicle. All I can say is keep up the good work and you will be aroumd for a while.

Terrible Service

by from Peoria, IL |

when dealing with auto link the car that I received from them had few problems which we had checked out by them and afterwards I didn't get the paperwork right we came back about 4 times from Peoria to Bartonville which is at least a half an hour drive wasting all that gas and then they didn't fix any of the problems right and one problem they said was fixed and it haven't even been worked on. I would definitely not recommend this to anyone

by from Washington, IL |

Bought a truck there after mine was destroyed by a tornado. Andy delivered it to my temporary home. Experience was quick and easy.

Top notch Auto Dealer

by from Peoria, Illinois |

This was the first time buying a new automobile was not a nerve wracking task. Marcia and Andy were more family helping than a salesman pushing to make a sale. Everything went smoothly and without a hitch, they even helped get financing. I give them five stars for performance. Sincerely, Rev. J.G.C. Wilson Jr.

October 22, 2013

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us here at The Auto Link. Thank you for your 5 stars and your great review! We enjoyed working with you both! God Bless!

a reliable, affordable, dream vehicle! !

by from peoria, il |

I wasn't looking to purchase a vehicle. I went to Autolink as a referral with a friend just to look at automobiles. Next thing I know I was offered to test a Lexus. I was thinking, "I can't afford this!" "But I'll test drive it!" We next thing I know I was sitting at the desk signing the paperwork for vehicle purchase!! I love the Lexus, & I know that if anything goes wrong, Andy, the own is right on it, making sure any repairs will be fixed.

October 22, 2013

We are happy to hear you love your Lexus! Thank you for stopping in! We appreciate your review and your business!

Excellent: Go there Now Hurry

by from Peoria IL |

Now I called 10 minutes before closing and said " I was on my way to look at some of the vehicles. One of the bosses named Marsha was totally cool and pateince that she said "cool you can still come look at some of vehicles even though we're closing". They have very nice cars on lot, many to choose from. Th e empoyees dont give you that just trying to make a sale vibe, in fact their very down thee earth and genuine. This place does a little of everything as far as finance concerns. They have very nice vehicles and they make sure there inspected to the fulliest The process is very light dealing with Auto lane, they keep you posted and they make things happen. Getting the BMW that I have was fairly quick and simple. I came in did a few paperwork and the atmosphere was very nice everyone was friendly and out going. Got in and Got out in less tha 20 mins. Now I pointed out an issue with the car and they said okay bring it in and we can take care of that for you, that spoke volumes for this lot. Great place to get your next vehicle from because tour over all experience will be excellent.

October 22, 2013

Lacey it was great working with you! We were glad to help you find the right vehicle! We are also excited to hear you love your new BMW! Thank you for your referrals and for this awesome review! We appreciate your business!

My New Life with a Lexus!

by from Peoria, Il |

So far so good my experience so far has been wonderful! I'm excited about my new truck! I had a good customer service lady named Marcia who took very good care of me. I negotiated well with the owner when my Lexus report came back. He was very accommodating, he really wanted to make me happy and comfortable with the deal, but at the same time he didn't want to loose money!!! So we came to a agreement and the rest is history!!

October 7, 2013

Thank you for the review! We were very happy to help you as much as we could! We appreciate your business and we hope you continue to love your new Lexus!

My very first car

by from Peoria, Illinois |

I just purchased an adorable Scion there and LOVE it! They got me financed and made the whole deal so easy! This is my very first car purchase and would highly recommend The Auto Link to all my friends!

September 30, 2013

We are glad you love your Scion! Also, happy to hear we made it easy for you!

Amazing

by from Pekin |

We have bought two vehicles here, and will never go anywhere else. Was the easiest process when buying a car we have ever experienced. No hassles, great selection of vehicles to choose from, and fantastic customer service!! Thumbs Up!!

September 30, 2013

We are always happy to help in any way that we can! Thanks for the two thumbs up!

Great service! Amazing people to work with! :)

by from Pekin il |

You guys are awesome! You worked with us until you got something to fit with just want we needed:) everyone is so nice and always smiling:) great place to go!

September 30, 2013

Thank you very much! We are glad we could help and we appreciate the business and the good word!

Outrageously Awesome Service

by from Lincoln Illinois |

Service was above and beyond and I have purchased 3 cars from Auto Link this last year. Andy and Felicia go above and beyond to find what you want. I purchased two cars on the lot and the last vehicle they did not have but they asked for specific details on what I was looking for, found it and got it to me for the amount I wanted. Shopping with Auto Link was the least stressful auto shopping I have ever done.

September 30, 2013

Thank you for the awesome word! We were glad to help!