The Auto Link

7402 South Adams Street, US Route 24, Bartonville, IL 61607

Used 877-781-4112 Used 877-781-4112

We are strongly committed to assisting our customers with their purchasing and financing needs one on one.

Friendliest and quickest car buying experience!

by from Pekin, IL |

So usually I absolutely hate having to go through the whole process of buying a car. It's so time consuming and stressful. But The Auto Link was so quick and easy. I didn't even think I was gonna get financed because of my poor credit but it was done so quickly. Marcia was nothing but nice, professional, and informative. She was able to get everything set up for me over the phone and all I had to do was come in, take a quick test drive, and then sign papers. So easy and effortless! Andy, the owner was so personable and nice also! Thank you all for making my car buying experience so stress free and easy!

happy truck buyer

by from Mapleton, IL |

Super happy with the truck I purchased here. They were really nice and most of all, I love my new truck. I have sent 2 friends there and they have been just as happy as me. One of my friends had really big credit issues too and they were still able to help him find a really cool jeep.

Awesome people to work with

by from Lake Camelot, IL |

I recently purchased a vehicle for my teenage son. The girls in the office were so friendly and when I had questions, the owner himself came right over to address them for me. The car looked brand new when we drove it off the lot and we could not be happier with the price we paid and the financing options they were able to get us. I highly recommend. The process was all together quick and painless.

Buyer Beware

by from Champaign, IL |

We purchased a vehicle for our 16 year old daughter there about one month ago. The salesman was polite enough but obviously lied to us. We were told that it needed a $200 repair and that other than that it was in great condition. So, we deducted the $200 from the agreed upon purchase price and decided that we would do the repair at our mechanic. Well, the $200 repair was actually $1,463 so we needed that as well as back brakes and rotors to the tune of an additional $540. So, to get the car into the shape that they claimed it was in cost around $2,000. I would NEVER trust anything that they said - they obviously lied to sell the car. We only buy used cars and have never had this happen before and definitely will not be referring anyone to this dealer. Our local mechanic said that the last person to work on the car had done a lousy job and it had been serviced at AutoLink. So, if you find a car you like there, I would definitely pay your local mechanic to check it out as unfortunately they will lie to sell a vehicle.

Terrible Service

by from Peoria, IL |

when dealing with auto link the car that I received from them had few problems which we had checked out by them and afterwards I didn't get the paperwork right we came back about 4 times from Peoria to Bartonville which is at least a half an hour drive wasting all that gas and then they didn't fix any of the problems right and one problem they said was fixed and it haven't even been worked on. I would definitely not recommend this to anyone

Wonderful dealer with no vultures.

by from Pekin, IL |

I purchased my Jeep Cherokee from AutoLink over a year ago. Iam still pleased with my purchase. When ever I talk to friends about car shopping I tell them about AutoLink and their wonderful and helping staff. Even my brother who is a master mechanic was impressed with the quality and deal of my vehicle. All I can say is keep up the good work and you will be aroumd for a while.

The Auto Link

by from Washington, IL |

Bought a truck there after mine was destroyed by a tornado. Andy delivered it to my temporary home. Experience was quick and easy.

Top notch Auto Dealer

by from Peoria, Illinois |

This was the first time buying a new automobile was not a nerve wracking task. Marcia and Andy were more family helping than a salesman pushing to make a sale. Everything went smoothly and without a hitch, they even helped get financing. I give them five stars for performance. Sincerely, Rev. J.G.C. Wilson Jr.

October 22, 2013

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us here at The Auto Link. Thank you for your 5 stars and your great review! We enjoyed working with you both! God Bless!

a reliable, affordable, dream vehicle! !

by from peoria, il |

I wasn't looking to purchase a vehicle. I went to Autolink as a referral with a friend just to look at automobiles. Next thing I know I was offered to test a Lexus. I was thinking, "I can't afford this!" "But I'll test drive it!" We next thing I know I was sitting at the desk signing the paperwork for vehicle purchase!! I love the Lexus, & I know that if anything goes wrong, Andy, the own is right on it, making sure any repairs will be fixed.

October 22, 2013

We are happy to hear you love your Lexus! Thank you for stopping in! We appreciate your review and your business!

Excellent: Go there Now Hurry

by from Peoria IL |

Now I called 10 minutes before closing and said " I was on my way to look at some of the vehicles. One of the bosses named Marsha was totally cool and pateince that she said "cool you can still come look at some of vehicles even though we're closing". They have very nice cars on lot, many to choose from. Th e empoyees dont give you that just trying to make a sale vibe, in fact their very down thee earth and genuine. This place does a little of everything as far as finance concerns. They have very nice vehicles and they make sure there inspected to the fulliest The process is very light dealing with Auto lane, they keep you posted and they make things happen. Getting the BMW that I have was fairly quick and simple. I came in did a few paperwork and the atmosphere was very nice everyone was friendly and out going. Got in and Got out in less tha 20 mins. Now I pointed out an issue with the car and they said okay bring it in and we can take care of that for you, that spoke volumes for this lot. Great place to get your next vehicle from because tour over all experience will be excellent.

October 22, 2013

Lacey it was great working with you! We were glad to help you find the right vehicle! We are also excited to hear you love your new BMW! Thank you for your referrals and for this awesome review! We appreciate your business!