Super Toys

Super Toys

2145 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

Used 866-841-8347

At Super Toys cars are bought, not sold - No pressure sales

What an amazing dealership!

by from Ringgold GA |

Great cars! great guys to work with! I love my new truck, My wife and I found it on cars.com, came out and bought it! no hassling, great price, clean cars friendly staff. I would recommend this used car lot over any in the tri state area!

Great Buying Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Buying a car from SuperToys was a smooth transaction. Robbie was patient and made sure the deal was closed with ease.

Super Toys is a super car dealer!

by from Birmingham, AL |

Super Toys personnel were a pleasure to deal with on email, over the phone, and in person. Early on in the buying process, my communication with them was on email or over the phone because I live 2 1/2 hours from Chattanooga. They answered all of my questions about the car, and everyone I communicated with at Super Toys seemed honest and straightforward. They allowed a PPI (Pre-Purchase Inspection) company to sign out the car and do an inspection at my expense ($129). The PPI report emailed to me showed that this car was in great shape and needed little in the way of repairs. And when I decided to have some new parts installed before traveling to Chattanooga to buy the car and drive it home, the Super Toys guy agreed to drive the car to the nearby Honda dealer for the installation -- and he got the repairs done for a very reasonable price. I negotiated a price for the car over email before I came to test drive the car in Chattanooga, and they stuck to the price we had agreed on. When buying the car, I was at the dealership for less than an hour. While I took the car for a spin and looked under the hood, they prepared the paperwork, and then all I had to do was sign a few documents and give them a check. It was an easy car-buying experience. I recommend this dealer highly to anyone who wants a Super Toy car (a sporty car with low mileage). They told me that they like their customers to be happy, and they succeeded, as I am a happy customer! The car I bought exceeds my expectations. In general I do recommend a PPI by an independent party, in that a dealer may not fully know or realize what problems a particular car may have. If the PPI report reveals many problems, the potential buyer can decline buying the car, or can ask that the price be reduced, in light of the projected cost of repairs. My PPI cost was well worth it for peace of mind.

Amazing car buying experience!

by from Palmer, TN |

My 19 year old college student needed a car. We went to Murfreesboro, Shelbyville, Winchester, Manchester, Cleveland and Dalton GA, to name a few. We had looked in Chattanooga 4 weeks earlier but somehow we missed Super Toys. My son hated the entire process and was intimidated by pushy salespeople so he continued to shop online. Three weeks ago he found a 2010 Mazda 3i with 70k miles @ Super Toys in Chattanooga. When we arrived, we looked the car over thoroughly and discussed it in private without a salesman "pressuring" us. When he was ready to test drive it, I walked toward the front door and was greeted by an awaiting salesman. He was polite and very helpful. After the test drive, my son knew he wanted the car but he wanted his dad to give it the once over. I told the salesman that my husband didn't get off for 3 more hours and without hesitation (or down payment) he said he'd hold the car until we came back! No questions asked! My husband liked the car and we already knew we were getting a good deal because we had been looking for a while. NO HIDDEN FEES! My son wanted to pay $1,000.00 down but forgot his checkbook so the salesman agreed to hold a check from my checking account until my son could deposit the money into my account on Monday. (They actually held it a few days longer). The process was very quick. They did all the paperwork with our Credit Union on the spot and they took care of the tags and title, even though we lived in another county. My son got the car he wanted, in his favorite color, with low mileage and got a great deal. We'll definitely go back when our other son is ready for a car!

Great place to buy a used car!

by from Atlanta,Georgia |

We were searching for quality used car in the Atlanta area. After what seemed like an eternity of searching we checked the Chattanooga area and found these guys and wow what an experience! No haggling and they did everything we could possibly ask for! We couldn't be happier with our ne infinity g35! Thanks super toys!

Outstanding!

by from Chattanooga TN |

Very nice people, great cars and low pressure! My kind of car buying!

Great experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Very pleasant experience. Everyone was great personable helpful. I would and will be back when im ready to buy or trade.

Great Saturday AM at Super Toys!

by from Nashville, TN |

Mr. Clyde and family treated me very well when I dropped in on them one Saturday. honest and professional, all I could ask for in a dealership. No shell games or price hikes. I would strongly recommend if you are looking for a used auto. Happy motoring!

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!"

by from Dalton, GA |

I had an amazing experience with this dealership! Both sales reps that I dealt with, David and Robbie were extremely helpful and bent over backwards to help me get my car. I strongly recommend to buy your next car from them! I will definitely be back when I buy my next one.

miata

by from kentucky |

unable to reach via email. did not appear interested in selling a used car. when ask to makean offer they left off communcating. twice tried to get in touch.

Super Toys responded to this review

March 4, 2015

We do apologize for the error in communication. We strive everyday to make our dealership better! We assure you that we will do everything we can to make sure this doesn't happen again!

Excellent operation

by from Lawrenceville,GA |

Great atmosphere great customer service family owned and operated which helps them make you feel like family and not just a person buying a car.