Courtesy Ford

2022 Rees St, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517

New 888-337-0275
Used 866-561-0129
Service 866-970-1460

The #1 Selling Ford F-Series Dealership in the State of LA (According to 2013 Ford New Sales Data)

Thank you Courtesy Ford!

by from Katy,TX |

I would like to give a sincere thank you to the service department, especially your service adviser Jim Carte. My wife and I were passing through Breaux Bridge on I-10 Friday March 20th headed to New Orleans on business when our truck completely shut down on the interstate. I remembered we had just passed a Ford Dealership (Courtesy) so I had the truck towed back there. Once we got there Jim greeted us and to my surprise told us they would get us right in and back on the road if a quick repair was possible. Luckily it was a quick fix, your technicians and Jim had us back on the road in less than 2 hours. I realize there were probably many vehicles ahead of us in the service area but Jim and your team made us a priority so that we could get down the road on schedule and for that we are extremely grateful. Regards, Toby & Kelley A.

Courtesy Ford responded to this review

April 7, 2015

Again, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us Toby. It makes us happy to hear that our service department took such great care of you and got you back on the road in no time. Thank you for your business.

Good experience. They were friendly .

by from Sulphur,la |

Very friendly. Not a whole lot of number playing to make you think you got a great deal. As always wish we would have paid less. I would go back if in the market for another automobile.

Courtesy Ford responded to this review

July 24, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us with this review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Great customer service

by from Lafayette, la |

The guys at Courtesy Ford are so great. They helped me and my husband find a great dependable pre-owned vehicle for a great price. I would definitly recommend them to a friend.