Volvo of Ft Myers

Used 877-289-5341
Service 877-469-7550

My New Volvo

by from Fort Myers,Fl. |

I usually never trade my vehicles in ,while test driving my new XC60 they painlessly put together a deal I could not refuse, Then preped my new car while I filled out the paperwork & shortly there after I emptied my belongings from my OLD vehicle into the new one & on our way my wife & I went! WOW Thanks so much too all the staff Very friendly ,yet professional.

I don't have a title

by from shawnne Ks |

After you read all the reviews, I would just be repeating them. I mean ever word that has been written here I had my self. I know I will go back and buy another car here. Lee....

OUTSTANDING Experience

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Great customer experience! If all businesses provided their level of customer service the world would be a better place! Thank you Loren, Armando & John. Best regards, Cindy

The BEST car-buying experience EVER!!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

From the very moment I stepped on the lot, I was made to feel welcomed and informed. John Bodmann had me sold on the car before I even drove it! He was extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I have visited several dealerships in the past few months, and none of them compare to my experience at Fort Myers Volvo. Each member of the Volvo team stopped by to introduce themselves to us as we completed the paperwork--even the owner! The owner gave us his personal cell phone number to call if we had any problems, too! Elio Diaz was great at giving me a complete tutorial on every aspect of my new car. This team works so well at making you feel like "one in a million"! They absolutely live up to their slogan, "Drive real happy"! I couldn't be happier with my beautiful, new car and my experience at Fort Myers Volvo! They've earned another loyal customer!

BEST IN THE AREA!!!!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I deal with many dealerships in the area and Volvo of Ft Myers is by far the BEST!! I was interested in one of the many great used vehicles on the lot but unfortunately have had some credit issues so didn't think in a million years they could help me. I spoke with Bruce Mahle and John Bodmann, explained my situation and they said they will do whatever they can to help me. John took my information and I went on my way (still thinking the big "SORRY" was going to be the answer I received. I got a call from Bruce within 30 minutes, he said "come pick up your car". I was so excited, great money for my trade, great price on the car and a payment I could afford. Most of all, the compassion, trust and loyalty of the "Volvo family" you experience with each and every one of the employees at this dealership. If you are looking for a no pressure and pleasant car buying experience, look no further than Volvo of Ft Myers!!

BEST experience buying a car ever!

by from Naples, Fl |

My first impression was nearly falling in love with a perfectly restored 1983 Volvo 242. The nerd in me was instantly interested. After a casual chat about this gorgeous vehicle with her owner, I was then made aware this was the facility owner as well! If the owner isn't too important to talk and relate to his customers then he truly has a recipe for success. I was introduced to Ron who helped answer all of my questions and curiosities about a striking orange C30. His patience and knowledge were endless. He knew of my challenges and recruited Bruce and Cathy to help iron them out! They bent over backwards to make my dream become reality. I am eternally grateful for the amazing service I received from Lorne, Ron, Bruce, and Cathy. No matter what you need, this amazing crew will use every resource to accomplish it.

Marsha - new car purchaser

by from Cape Coral, FL |

My husband and I were thinking of participating in Volvo's Overseas Delivery Plan. We called and were told that Sweden is in the process of switching model years. The salesman, John Bodmann suggested that we come in since pricing in the US is currently better than the OSD program. We are Costco members and currently Volvo is participating with them. We were surprised at the wonderful deal that was offered. John, our salesman, worked with us to offer us the vehicle that we wanted. By using Volvo Financing we were able to save another $1,000.00. We had a very positive experience with no pressure tactics. While our car was being prepped, we talked with Loren, the owner, Pat, the receptionist, and Bruce, the sales manger. All were most cordial and made us feel welcome. We have purchased many cars but this is only the 2nd time that someone took the time to show me (my husband already knows and understands) all of the safety features and gadgets on my new car. This was by far the most thorough and informative of the two. Others assume that since my husband knows, I should know, which is not true. Elio Diaz, the service manager spent a great deal of time with me. He was extremely patient as I asked questions and learned about my new vehicle. To top it off, I was given a bouquet of flowers as we were leaving with the comment that they wanted this to be a special day, if not getting my new Volvo XC60 wasn't enough!

Pleasant Experience Buying a Car

by from Estero, FL |

Friendly, informative and very helpful with the paperwork in buying a car, but no high-pressure. Even called insurance company with all of information to transfer insurance to new car. Gave us a very good deal on our car for trade-in and after the sale helped with set up of satellite radio, phone and all the buttons and features of new car. It was painless--great experience!

pleasant, knowledgeable staff

by from Naples, Fl |

Sales staff was very helpful. John our salesperson was friendly, knowledgeable, honest, no pressure and through the buying process was right there with the answers to our questions. Great dealership!

Great place to buy VOLVO ! Bruce is the BEST !

by from Naples,Fl. |

Purchased 3 Volvo XC90 here. My friend from Russia got one here too ! WE R ALL HAPPY BUYERS ! My salesman Bruce Mahle is simple THE BEST . Great guy will make your car buying experience easy and pleasant ! Even after your purchase he will take care of you. He is General Manager there now. He still will do anything to help you buy best car for best price around ! I live in Naples but still coming to Volvo of Ft.Myers (30-40 min. driving) to buy and service my cars... even though i have Germain Volvo in Bonita Springs,Fl. 10 min from my house. LOVE THIS PLACE. Anatoli S.

Wonderful experience

by from Fort Myers florida |

We stopped to test drive a vehicle on the Volvo lot with zero intention of buying a car. Bruce and Mike had the car ready in a minute to test drive. The Toyota we drove did not meet our expectations so we were all set to leave. Bruce asked us what we were looking for, we told him and after an exhilarating test drive with Loren, we bought our first Volvo We were treated like we were buying the high end vehicle (we were not) and left talking about buying another vehicle in the fall! Loved the sales staff and our new Volvo ! We would recommend them to all our friends.