Younger Nissan

7418 Grove Rd, Frederick, MD 21704

New 888-227-8938 New 888-227-8938
Used 888-303-4714 Used 888-303-4714
Service 888-249-2149 Service 888-249-2149

Younger Nissan: Sales, Services, Parts and Collision Repair Services - With Great Prices and Service!

Great buying experience

by from Monrovia, MD |

I have had several Nissans of which three were purchased at Younger Nissan in Frederick. My most recent purchase was with the help of Jonathan Harper in Sales. Jonathan is a great help in the buying process but most importantly, he stays in touch afterwards. I highly recommend Jonathan if you are visiting Younger Nissan. I also have complete confidence in the service department. Doug has been there for many years and always takes the time to explain whaat is being done.

Younger Nissan responded to this review

February 12, 2016

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave this review for us. Customer feedback is crucial to our continued growth in customer service. It is always nice to hear that our team is doing an outstanding job! Please let us know if you have any questions about the features of your new car, or if we can be of further assistance in anyway. Wishing you many happy miles, Steve Farley GM-Younger Nissan of Frederick

The buying experiance

by from Frederick, Md |

The buying experiance was very relaxing. Chris Curry was very helpful and his knowledge of the product was escellant

Younger Nissan responded to this review

October 28, 2015

Thank you for trusting in Younger Nissan to help you along the way in your new car purchase. We are happy to hear that the experience was a pleasant and relaxing one...just like it should be. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing in this review. It helps us to continually improve our processes. Steve Farley GM - Younger Nissan

Younger is the Best!

by from Frederick, MD |

I bought my new Plymouth Prowler from Dave, it was great experience! i needed to ship this as well and it was an easy experience. Dave and Steve were a huge help and Younger Nissan is amazing!

Great Service

by from Frederick,MD |

This is the third dealership I've ever been and this one overall the others is the best in car maintenance and customers services. The maintenance crew is exceptional especially Sergio who is always attentive and very polite.

Another Great Younger Nissan Service Visit!

by from Frederick, MD |

This is a truly great dealership! Your car is serviced promptly and done with quality. The staff could not be nicer and the waiting area is very comfortable. A+ all around!

Great buying experience!!

by from New Markey MD |

I had the pleasure of working with Lacoe when buying my new Nissan Rogue. He showed me a few and walked me through all of the options before we sat down and had multple offers put together so I could make a decision that fit my budget. I knew I wasn't buying that day and let Lacoe know that up front, he called me a few times to check in with me and was wonderful about answering my questions but was never pushy about me buying. Everyone I met at Younger Nissan was friendly and super helpful. Would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great service

by from Frederick, MD |

I had my brand new Pathfinder for one month, and the back windshied completley shattered. A rock or some kind of debris must have hit it, but I never saw what happened. Gary Lewis was wonderful to deal with. He gave me a car to drive while I was working the issue out with my insurance company. I really needed my SUV back as I was leaving for vacation a few days after the incident occured, and the glass needed to fix my windshield had to be special ordered because the car was so new. Gary took care of putting a rush on it, and then personally took my vehicle to the glass shop once the glass came in so that my car was ready in time for me to go on vacation. He also kept me updated throughout the entire process, and was so easy to get ahold of. Overall, it was a great experience. This is the second vehicle that my family has purchased from Frederick Nissan, and won't be the last. Thanks again, Gary.

Fantastic Service

by from Frederick, MD |

Great, quick service as usual. Always a quality job done quickly.

Recent visit to the Service Dept

by from Frederick, Maryland |

James, the service consultant, as well as, the entire service team did an excellent job getting the maintenance done on my car in a timely manner. The waiting room was clean and comfortable. This was my 2nd visit to the Service Dept., and I must say I'm still impressed by the great job everyone does. Thanks so much!

Thanks for your dilligence

by from Hagertown, MD |

I traded in 4 vehicles to purchase my Armada. I could not be more thrilled by the care and attention that Mr Farley and his staff provided for me. The vehicle is exceptional but their service was more than I expected.