Younger Nissan

7418 Grove Rd, Frederick, MD 21704

New 888-227-8938
Used 888-303-4714
Service 888-249-2149

Younger Nissan: Sales, Services, Parts and Collision Repair Services - With Great Prices and Service!

Another Great Younger Nissan Service Visit!

by from Frederick, MD |

This is a truly great dealership! Your car is serviced promptly and done with quality. The staff could not be nicer and the waiting area is very comfortable. A+ all around!

Great Service

by from Frederick,MD |

This is the third dealership I've ever been and this one overall the others is the best in car maintenance and customers services. The maintenance crew is exceptional especially Sergio who is always attentive and very polite.

Great buying experience!!

by from New Markey MD |

I had the pleasure of working with Lacoe when buying my new Nissan Rogue. He showed me a few and walked me through all of the options before we sat down and had multple offers put together so I could make a decision that fit my budget. I knew I wasn't buying that day and let Lacoe know that up front, he called me a few times to check in with me and was wonderful about answering my questions but was never pushy about me buying. Everyone I met at Younger Nissan was friendly and super helpful. Would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great service

by from Frederick, MD |

I had my brand new Pathfinder for one month, and the back windshied completley shattered. A rock or some kind of debris must have hit it, but I never saw what happened. Gary Lewis was wonderful to deal with. He gave me a car to drive while I was working the issue out with my insurance company. I really needed my SUV back as I was leaving for vacation a few days after the incident occured, and the glass needed to fix my windshield had to be special ordered because the car was so new. Gary took care of putting a rush on it, and then personally took my vehicle to the glass shop once the glass came in so that my car was ready in time for me to go on vacation. He also kept me updated throughout the entire process, and was so easy to get ahold of. Overall, it was a great experience. This is the second vehicle that my family has purchased from Frederick Nissan, and won't be the last. Thanks again, Gary.

Fantastic Service

by from Frederick, MD |

Great, quick service as usual. Always a quality job done quickly.

Recent visit to the Service Dept

by from Frederick, Maryland |

James, the service consultant, as well as, the entire service team did an excellent job getting the maintenance done on my car in a timely manner. The waiting room was clean and comfortable. This was my 2nd visit to the Service Dept., and I must say I'm still impressed by the great job everyone does. Thanks so much!

Thanks for your dilligence

by from Hagertown, MD |

I traded in 4 vehicles to purchase my Armada. I could not be more thrilled by the care and attention that Mr Farley and his staff provided for me. The vehicle is exceptional but their service was more than I expected.

Definitely a Good Experience

by from Sykesville, MD |

I went in with a rough idea of what I wanted, and was walked completely through the process with incredible customer service, and I love my new car!

The Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Frederick MD |

I had a great experience purchasing my first new car. I had previously purchased a used car a week ago and the day after purchase the engine light came on.This brought many red flags to mind. I called Frederick Nissan and spoke to Steve Farley, General Manager and asked him for some expert car advice on what to do with my used car purchase. I didn't think I'd qualify for a 'new' car at this time, but Steve was able to give me great news that I was pre-approved. Jesse Kincaid, the Sales Rep showed me a 2013 Nissan Sentra and I loved it. They were able to work with me under my circumstances and I really appreciated their understanding. The used car I had purchased went back to the dealership I bought it from and I bought my Nissan Sentra right away with no hassle from Nissan. They have superb customer service and willing to work with you. Every staff member I came across with were very friendly. I would definitely recommend Frederick Nissan to my friends and family. Thank you Steve and Jesse for making my first car purchase a pleasant experience and giving me a peace of mind.

Dependable Trusted Service

by from Damascus, MD |

Outstanding service! Brought the vehicle in for 90,000 mile service (2008 Rogue) to keep it in great running condition. Doug Rice and his technical team did their magic and I was out on time. Doug has been my service lead for all of my Nissan cars...keeping them safe and in peak running order for years. I've come to totally trust his judgment when it comes to repair recommendations.... he tells me what must be done now and what can be done next time to keep cost reasonable. There is no getting away from the cost to maintain a vehicle, but it is nice to know Doug is there to help keep preventative and corrective maintenance in perspective. Thanks for your integrity and the high quality work completed.

Service on my Altima

by from Frederick, Maryland |

Every time I bring my Altima in for service I feel like I'm getting the best . Doug is always pleasant and willing to listen to any problems I might have. No one likes to spend a lot of money on repairs ,but I figure Doug is very much up front with what is needed .