Good Ride Auto Sales

47005 Mindy St., Tea, SD 57064

Used 866-589-1455

COMPLETE SCAM ARTISTS

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

This is the WORST rip off dealership we have ever dealt with!! They sold us a car that they KNEW was a peice of junk and had MAJOR issues. We suspect they used a scanner to turn off the engine light long enough to dump the vehicle on some unsuspecting buyer. We spent every last dime we had and have had nothing but problems with this vehicle from DAY ONE. They basically had the attitude, "Too bad for you suckers!!!" DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!

Good Ride Auto Sales responded to this review

November 7, 2013

I have no memory of this incident ever happening. It is to bad its so hard to defend yourself against accusations that you don't believe happened. Again you can call me personally on my cell 605.201.8073 I would be more than happy to talk to anyone about any questions they may have.

Daughter's first car

by from Tea, SD |

We were looking for a car for our daughter and spotted an attractive Pontiac G6. There were a couple of issues with the car that our mechanic pointed out. Darrin was very helpful in getting them corrected. Everyone wants a perfect car but when buying used there is always a potential for problems. We are very pleased with the purchase and how everything was handled.

Great experience overall!

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

They were great to work with! No pressure sales, gave me what I was looking for on my trade in and got a good price on a SUV. We bought it over a year ago and have had NO issues whatsoever! Would highly recommend them again.

Disappointing

by from Tea |

Got my car a year ago and hate it!!! Corners were severely cut fixing it evident by the 1200$ I've had to put into it. Also have another 900$ in additional issues to fix. I have brought the car in to have them look at it and they show no interest in helping at all. Be VERY CAREFUL buying from here!! Get any vehicle thoroughly inspected from here you may be interested in.

great guys

by from sioux falls sd |

very honest, very helpful when searching for a car. would highly recomend

The worst car dealership I have ever been to.

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

First he tries to sell a car with a messed up engine to us with a price tag 2 thousand dollars higher then it should have been. Then the one salesman tells us that he can trade our car in for a price 2 thousand dollars less then it should have been. I know he is trying to make money but you shouldn't rip someone off by that amount and then admit to it. Three months after the first encounter he texts us saying that they rebuilt the engine and would give warranty on the engine. When we call back the next day, because when it comes to buying to selling cars you call people not text, he said he sold it to his brother. I know more shady car sales businesses in Sioux Falls that have better business sense then these people.

Good Ride Auto Sales responded to this review

September 16, 2011

Dear Customer, I appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately, we feel that the review does not depict an accurate picture of our dealership or how we treat our clientale. Looking through our records we do not recall this matter. It is our first priority to ensure great customer service above all. Quality work is what we pride the business on. If you feel that this is indeed Good Ride Auto Sales you dealt with, please contact me personally on my personal cell phone 605-201-8073 or the office number of 605-759-6773. My name is Darren and I am the owner of Good Ride Auto Sales. I am more than willing to sit down and talk with you at anytime.