Royal Palm Toyota Scion

Service 888-481-5560

Royal Palm Toyota!

Car shopping online

by from Delray Beach FL |

This site provided excellent tools to find the best price on the car model I was interested in. I was contacted within 24 hours, and the price was honored at the dealership.

Great salesman!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

We went to Royal Palm Toyota looking for a Corolla. Steve Pearl was our salesperson. He normally deals just with Mazda, but after we couldn't get the assistance we were looking for, he went out of his way to do whatever he could to help us get the car we wanted. The process took a while because it was a busy night and he stayed with us for several hours until everything was registered and done properly. He was a great guy!

Want Top Notch Service?

by from Wellington, Florida |

My family has been a Toyota family since I was ten years old, and I carried on the tradition first owning a Toyota Corolla, then a Rav4, and again most recently a 2014 Rav4. While I love Toyota, I was almost going to switch to Nissan because I feel in love with the Murano after renting on a recent trip. What stopped me? The fantastic service I always receive from my Service Advisor Mike Gonzalez. Mike is always accommodating to your appointment needs, courtesy, and always looking to get you the best deal on your service repair needs. I have been using Mike for years, and I couldn't imagine leaving the Toyota family and losing him as my service advisor. The location is clean and everyone is super friendly always making sure you are comfortable and have everything that you need. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a new or used car to visit this location. You won?t be sorry that you did!

I LOVE ROYAL PALM TOYOTA!!!!!

by from Wellington, Florida |

No matter what position is held by whom at Royal Palm Toyota, they are a wonderful group of employees who will go way above and beyond for you! I highly reccommend!!!!! My family and extended family all own Toyotas and the staff here are the reason why!!!!

Horrible service

by from Miami, FL |

Horrible service. I bought a car two weeks ago. They sold me the car with a scratch on the windshield which they told me they would repair. I live in Miami. I have gone to the dealer twice already and my windshield is still scratched. When I purchased my car, I also purchased a Lo Jack service. After so many bad experiences with this dealer, I went back to cancel that service. They told me I cannot cancel any service. When I asked the representative why I cannot cancel it, he replied that he did not know why. Furthermore, they sold me the car with only one key. They told me they would send the other missing key by mail. After two weeks waiting, I called them and their reply was "I am sorry, I did not find the key, but you can purchase one for only $80." I have talked to different managers about the situation, they have todl me they would call me back with the solution, and I am still waiting for those calls. This is only a small part of what I have to go through with these people. I do not recommend any person looking for a car to go to this dealer. STAY AWAY!!!

Complete Satisfaction

by from West Palm Beach |

Extremely happy with my service from Ryan Hall & Marlene when purchasing my Used Toyota. Not only were they helpful, but they made sure the car I choose was in top shape to drive off the lot. They were attentive to all my requests, which made this process smooth and satisfying. I will defiantly purchase from here again and refer another buyer as well.

Charles

by from Royal Palmm |

The service was great! this website is joke almost impossible to print 50 words on this site you need to work on this site to get true result it no is cumbersome to use but doesn't allow you choose correct boxes. Chuck

Ryan Hall Service Operations Manager

by from Royal Palm Beach |

When I brought my Prius in for repair I met Ryan, who greeted me like I was his most important customer. The repairs were done in a very timely manner and I am very satisfied with my entire experience with the service department. This type of customer service is why I would continue to use this service department and recommend them to all my friends. Thank you Ryan.

Beware price is +$1,000

by from Jupiter, FL |

Beware that price does not include $1,000 "dealer fee".

Researching a car online

by from Delray beach,Florida |

Was interested in learning more about a car I saw online, I requested additional info and a salesman called within the day, Even though I decided not to purse the purchase, the prompt attention and follow up was refreshing and business like in a usual poor atmosphere of buying a car, would definitely use this dealer again

2010 Toyota Sienna LE/2012 Toyota Camry SE Lease

by from Royal Palm Beach, FL |

This is a follow up from my last review. My last review with my financing nightmare was turned around into a decent deal. The General Manager of Royal Palm Beach Toyota called me and worked everything out and that if there any problem to call him direct. I was very impressed. I tried to re-tract my Last Review, but this web site does not allow that, but I can re-post a New Review they said. So here it is: I did have some problems that was easily fixed by the Managment staff, they will work with you if you feel that you are being mis-treated as I did. So I have to tip my hat to them in that matter. So my last review was incorrect and my disregard my last review. ***Again Please disregard my last review, Royal Palm Toyota staff corrected everything that I needed them too. They earned my respect for this Dealership. They did a great job coming through for me. Thank you again Royal Palm Toyota. Here is my review on a Lease that I made on my 2012 Toyota Camry SE. Price was Excellent, they were clearing out the 2012 Camry SE leftovers and pretty much matched the lease that I was going to get on a Honda Civic. The only complaint that I have is that they still have a Dealers fee which they call pre-paid shipping. But the price was low enough that even with the Dealer fee tacked on, they still was lower than the other Toyota dealers around Palm Beach. The Salewoman I had was Marlene, she was great! Not pushy or nosey like most people trying to sell you a car. I went to Honda(off I-95) and they wanted to know my life story from job to how much money I was spending(Well they lost my business and will not be looking there again). Marlene told us and gave good advice about the car and sale. She was very laid back and my wife and I loved her for that. Overall our Lease of the New 2012 Camry SE was great!