Premium Imports Online

199 Poplar Place, North Aurora, IL 60542

Used 888-869-7891

Outstanding Vehicles, Friendly Service, Best Price

by from North Aurora, IL |

I have been shopping for a car for several months online. I finally made selections on dealers to visit. The places that I went to were disappointing...quality of vehicles poor, deceptive advertising, bait and switch and other unethical My last place to visit was Premier Imports Online. It is a father/son family business. I have been buying cars for more years than I care to mention. In all these years, I have never been more impressed with a car buying experience. On a scale or 1-5, I rate Premier as a 10. The service that I received was genuinely friendly and refreshingly honest. Prices are set lower than any dealership that I have found...prices more like buying from an individual, rather than retail. Prices are so low that there is no need to haggle...much, much better than Carmax. The car selection was suburbly clean and well maintained. Cars look practically brand new. Their niche is all cars under $10,000.00. Before selling, they make sure any mechanical problem is repaired including oil leaks, new brakes, etc. After months of shopping, I found a car that I am buying on the first visit. I would highly recommend Premier to anyone looking for a quality used car. I have probably purchased close to 30 vehicles, visiting at least 10 times that amount in dealerships. This is only the 2nd that I can honestly recommend. The first is Carmax and now Premier Online Imports. I recommend Premiere as much superior. Cars are even higher quality and and anywhere from 25 to 50 percent lower in price.

Good car good deal

by from Aurora,IL |

I purchased the car. The customer service was great no hassle. The car does need a new A/C compressor and some minor touch ups, but overall the car is great. The dealer really knows what cars he wants and what to sell it for to the customers.

Too Good To Be True

by from New Lenox, IL |

After driving over an hour to a meeting to look at the car, we found that the imperfections, which were abundant, had been passed over in taking photos. The car drove well and everything was fine, but the A/C would not work. He assured us that it had just been working. After some deliberation, we offered to pay cash for the car, as long as we got a 7 day warrantee so we could have the A/C checked out. We thought it was completely fair, as the listing was inaccurate, and we had driven so far just to be tricked. He refused to give a warrantee. It was just plain awful. He was rude as to our thoughts and suggestions, and has ultimately lost what would have been, a happy customer eager to tell friends.

car purchase

by from elgin |

3rd car with them, every time was very easy no hassle. very different from past dealers sitting therer for hours and getting upset with the games. this was to easy that why i bought 3. t.o.