Fayetteville Autopark

1310 W Showroom Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704

Used 479-601-4563

Great Service

by from Fayetteville,AR |

I have never met a salesman that took time like Teddy Holt did. If your looking for a good reliable car and salesman. I definitely recommend going and seeing him at the preowned building. For sure my new sales person.

Teddy Holt Used Cars

by from bentonville, AR |

I went in and got a 2012 accord. I had searched at other places and just did not get the customer service that Teddy Holt gave. He really worked hard to find me exactly what I wanted. I'm not easy to please and picky but he had no problem finding me the best car to fit my family and me. I definitely recommend him if you are buying a vehicle.

service was great

by from Toni town Ar |

Anyone reading this should take Fayettevile auto park in consideration they have great quality service and help you get your questions or concerns answered i truly recommend seeing Juan Valdez for sales person.

great service sales person

by from Springdale AR |

Great Service. I recommend shopping for a car at fayettevile auto park with the help of Juan Valdez. For the great service I will recommend Juan Valdez to my fellow friends and my family members .

Sales Person

by from Springdale AR |

I will recommend Juan Valdez to my friends. He has helped me with my purchase of my new vehicle .

Sales person fayetteville

by from pearidge, ar |

My overall experience was great I will without any circumstances recommend Juan Valdez to my family and friends. Thank you for your help.

sales person

by from rogers,ar |

I had the opportunity to talk with Juan Valdez through "Cars.com" and we liked very much the way he treated us. Thats why I will recommend him to my friends and family members.

Do Not Buy a Car from this Place!!

by from Alma, AR |

Let's just say, I have bought several new cars in my life and have never experienced car buying like I did at Fayetteville Autopark. They have the WORST FINANCE MANAGERS at their CHEVY lot in the WORLD. Oh and their General Manager Randy of the Chevy lot is rude, lazy & a jerk! The only thing I have good to say about them is our Salesmen Michael Davis was very cool and down to earth. I will never recommend buying a car from this place. I would say its pretty bad when your credit union in a different City says that they are by far the worst dealership to work with, when it comes to paperwork. Oh yea and when my husband got the truck, they didn't even give him one piece of paper stating that he bought it. No buyers agreement or anything, not even a temporary tag!! It took over 45 days to get any paperwork what so ever! By law the dealership has 20 days to pay off your existing vehicle loan. If you want the best service and best cars, go to Everett! The are awesome! I'm sorry to the owner of the whole Fayetteville Autopark, you probably have no idea that stuff like this is going on, First thing I would do is get rid of Randy. Thanks

Don't Trust Fayetteville Auto Park

by from Broken Bow, OK |

We bought two prius's from the dealership. It took too long after making a deal in less than 30 minutes. Be prepared to wait several hours. During the sales pitch we were told how easy it would be for my college kids to get service and rides to from their apt. Up to right before Xmas I would have rated my experience as good. But I wanted my 19 yr old daughter to get her car checked. She had a couple of issues she wanted checked and to get her normal service. Her two issues were to check out the turn signals and her trunk would not open. She explained to the service rep. At the end of the day, while having been passed around to several service reps, she was told everything had been fixed. I will grant that my daughter is naive. She did not verify what work had been done and what had not. On arriving home I got her paper work and went over the vehicle. The turn signal was not functioning and in fact it was full of water. The trunk still did not function. Also my daughter told me on her 190 mile drive home in the dark the sound kept going off that indicates a door is ajar. Both of these items should be under warranty. To add insult to injury, the paperwork explicitly reflected all turning signals/blinkers were in working order. I called and spoke to the service rep, he said he was mad at me for giving him unfavorable rating. I asked if there was someone I could complain and told me to call Roger Penksey, the CEO of the company and hung up on me. He nor the dealership have at anytime contacted to arrange to fix these problems. No attempts. I still need a blinker and discovered a new trunk latch, but apparently not from this dealership

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST DEALERSHIP IN NWA!!!!

by from Fayetteville, AR |

I WISH I COULD GIVE NEGATIVE STARS!!! Do not ever buy a car from Fayetteville Auto Park. They are the most pathetic excuse for a dealership I have ever seen. They struck a deal with us, put us through the works... told us numbers, we accepted. This went on for 3 days and our salesman called us, told us the final numbers and told us how much money we needed down. We had to borrow the money from family and called him and accepted the deal. Today, we go in there to finalize everything and sign the paperwork and they call us into the office. They tell us their finance manager screwed up the numbers and the deal isn't going to happen. They had the nerve to say "We screwed up, Sorry, See ya!" And sent us on our way. The guy who came in and spoke to us was very hateful. It was a terrible situation that he just made worse. He told us it wasn't their problem. It was their FAULT but that they refused to lose money over it. That is the poorest customer service I have ever encountered. They did not take any responsibility for their own fault and instead treated us horribly and sent us out. I bought my last car from them and was about to buy another. They have lost my business forever and hopefully everyone I can get through to. DO NOT SHOP FOR YOUR NEXT CAR HERE. Pitiful. Absolutely PITIFUL excuse!!!!!