Don Beyer VW Volvo Winchester

Used 888-445-9245
Service 866-234-9118

2015 Volkswagen passat

by from Stephens city, va |

Purchased a 2015 Volkswagen Passat from Don Beyers, Winchester Dealership, the salesman Allen Clark was outstanding and had extensive knowledge of the vehicle and all the options. I have purchased several vehicles in the last 5 years and he is at the top of the list not pushy or overbearing but outstanding sales and service.

Update to "Attempted Purchase"

by from New Carrollton, MD |

Update to my "Attempted Purchase" After receiving an e-mail alert regarding a price mark down on the 2013 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo PZEV Edition. I decided to try again with Don Beyer Volvo Dealership. I can truly say that I am happy that I decided to try purchase this vehicle again. After a couple of telephone conversations with my sales person Mr. Chris Snow, the dealership was willing to accept the blank check that I had from Capitol One for my approved auto loan. In conclusion, I was able to purchase the vehicle and I must say the process was a great success. I would like to thank Chris Snow, Matthew Young, Mary Ann Riddle and the sales manager Mr. Christopher Triggers. You all are a true example of when given a second chance, a situation or an experience can change an opinion to an remarkable experience. Thanks again....I love my new vehicle.

Attempt Purchase

by from New Carrollton, MD |

My salesman Christopher Snow was pleasant. However, the sales manager Christopher Trigger was not as pleasant. He tried to get me to finance the vehicle thru their finance department. After I told him and Mr. Snow that I had a blank check from my bank for the purchase of the vehicle. I couldn't understand why Mr. Trigger wanted to send me through all of that financing process when I was already approved by Capitol One for my auto loan. I had the total purchase amount for the vehicle in hand and he was willing to try in go another route for a used vehicle (2013 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo PZEV Edition). I drove (2) hours one way to test drive this vehicle and I must say I felt like I wasted my time. As a result of this, I thought that the goal is to try in sale vehicles not lose out on a for sure sale.

Would recommend Don Beyer VW Volvo

by from Winchester, VA 22601 |

I bought a 2010 VW Jetta from Don Beyer last year. I was very pleased with the entire buying process and routine maintenance/service I have received. The car was in excellent condition, and everyone at the dealership has been very professional and pleasant to deal with every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend Don Beyer VW Volvo to anyone and would definitely buy from here in the future.

Excellent deal and unprecedented experience!

by from Southwestern, VA |

My salesman Ben Divac and finance guy David Kim were exceptional. My wife and I have purchased dozens of cars both new and used over the past 20+ years and have NEVER had such a stress free experience. This was honestly the first time I have ever dealt with a sales and finance staff that had integrity. They totally took care of me, gave me a smoking deal without any hidden fees, charges or extra costs! I would recommend Ben and David at Don Beyer in Winchester to anyone. We drove 3 hours to buy a 2014 Volkswagen and had absolutely no buyers remorse. This dealership prides itself in honesty and trustworthiness. They will match the other guys best price if not beat it, and give better financing as well. Do yourself a favor and find the car your looking for at Don Beyer Winchester and eliminate all the shenanigans. I can't speak for the other salesmen at Don Beyer, but know you'll be very satisfied if you ask for Ben and David.

Great Customer Service and Integrity

by from Greenville, NC |

I made the 4.5 hour trip from NC to take a look at a vehicle that I had been searching for for more than 6 months. The entire experience was excellent, and I ended up purchasing the vehicle because 1) it was a great car at a great price and 2) the customer service was far beyond what I expected.

Quality service

by from Martinsburg,W |

Don Beyer Volvo of Winchester has been and is personal and quality service first class plus. Fritz and his Volvo team have consistently delivered my repaired vehicle on time when promised,repaired and washed. Fritz always takes time to explain what his team finds and the recommendations for repair. The fresh fruit basked at the receptionist's desk is a super plus. I highly recommend Don Beyer Volvo of Winchester.

Unsatisfactory service

by from Martinsburg, WV |

I was purchasing a used Volvo from another dealer and took it to Don Beyer to have it checked before I purchased it. They gave me a list of all the things that were wrong. I felt good purchasing it after knowing what was wrong. It was an extensive list and I started getting the work done a little at a time. The seat memory switch had the #1 button stuck but that was okay because the seat still was adjustable for my wife and I. Other things started going wrong with the electrical items. Fitz told me they were possibly caused by the stuck button on the switch. My SRS air bag warning appeared, my lowbeam headlight was on and off intermittent, my driverside heat worked intermittently also. I went back to Fitz to get the switch replaced and he also replaced both headlamp bulbs. I asked him about the heat and he told me the module would need to be replaced at a cost of approx $1500. When I left the shop the airbag warning came on so I returned and asked about it. His friendlyness started to diminish. SO I left and the next day I took the car to Hick's Volvo in Greencastle PA. I Asked them to check the airbag warning. They ran the codes and came up with a massive amount of codes so the checked the battery and found it to be very low. They replaced the battery and the warning lights went out, the heater started working and my problems were solved. I phoned Fitz and he was not very nice. He said they had a page full of codes and that I never told them I had trouble starting the car - I didn't tell Hick's I had problems starting the car but his servicemen were alert enough to see that all those codes had to be caused by something. They replaced the battery and the other things were fixed. The thing that really upset me was when I originally brought the car to Beyer's one of the items on the last that needed repairs was a leaking power steering pump at the cost of $1100. When I came back to have the seat switch replaced I told Fitz something was leaking and to check and see if the power steering pump had gotten worse. They checked and said it was the oil filter gasket that was leaking so they replaced it. Then he said there is nothing wrong with the power steering pump. That made me think about the original list of needed repairs needed. Were the $2,000 + repairs that I had done necessary? As long as I was smiling and paying for repairs Fitz was happy, when I questioned him his attitude totally changed I don't believe I will ever return to Don Beyer Volvo of Winchester VA. Bob Buchanan

Used Car Purchase

by from Covington, VA |

I found a Toyota Camry I was interested in on Cars.com that Beyer VW had for sale. I emailed them and Christa Nuss was very prompt getting back to me. Christa was great to deal with. She provided me additional pictures I requested and described the car as she was walking around the car. We agreed upon a price over the phone contingent on a final in person inspection of the car. Christa handled all of the paper work and once we arrived at the dealership the car was exactly as she had described. Christa and the head of finance stayed late until we arrived from out of town to pick up the car. Christa also followed up the next day to make sure we were still pleased. I would recommend working with Christa and this dealership.

Best car purchase experience ever!!

by from Portland, ME |

I live in Portland, ME and recently, I committed to purchased a used 2012 VW Golf based only on a verbal description provided by salesperson, Christa @ Don Beyer VW in Winchester VA. The car's overall condition and installed options were exactly as she described. Her customer service was exemplary! She helped me locate overnight accommodations that permitted my bringing our dog, and was very organized with all the necessary paperwork allowing me to get back on the road early enough to complete my 10-hr drive home in daylight. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Don Beyer VW. It's a first class VW dealership!

update to ealier posting

by from Winchester, va |

Update to my last post since talking to Tom the Service Manager. I did not put in the last review that there was a pencil in the fan. After looking at the old fan and where the pencil was I felt there was minimal damage after testing the fan (worked at all speeds and no vibration). Tom did call me back and offer to put in the old fan and refund the new fan for 50% labor. My wife felt she was strong armed into accepting this repair in the first place, which was the real reason I was questioning this repair. So after conferring with the Service Manager I just decided to let this one go due to time constraints on my part and work to a better relationship in the future.