Carpoint DFW

13341 Floyd Cir, Dallas, TX 75243

Used 972-237-9144

Great experience & Lots of Diesel Trucks

by from Frisco, TX |

Man this place is very cool, Lots of Diesel Trucks to choose from. I bought my truck here and I will for sure be back to buy another one! Thanks guys!

Diesel truck

by from Fort Worth |

Rojo, found me a great used Dually diesel truck with only 98k miles on it. He was so easy to work with and a real people person.

Bad Car

by from Dallas |

Yes the buying experience was great and went really smooth, but after i purchased the automobile, it broke down after 4 months and needed over 1o,000 worth of work. They washed their hands of the whole thing. Buying experience they get a 10??..after the sale of a bad automobile they get a -20. That means (minus, negative 20).

Carpoint DFW responded to this review

August 12, 2014

I wan to apologies for the poor experience you have in our sale department. and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll be discussing this at our weekly staff meeting to stress the importance of prompt. At your convenience, please contact me directly as I'd like to offer you better service. Sincerely, Carlos Camarena, Owner 469-235-8463

Good fair pricing

by from Oklahoma |

It was a non traditional car buying experience. Good fair pricing and good trucks to choose from. The entire process was stress free.

Good Truck.....

by from Kansas |

Car-shopping for me in the past was always so stressful! However, Miguel and Jonathan of Carpoint DFW made the experience pleasant, productive, and stress-free.

Great Experience

by from Lewisville,TX |

One of the best experiences I've ever had. I dont have good credit and these guys worked hand and foot to get me approved through a major bank. I would highly recommend this to anyone they will make a reasonable dream a reality. This is by far my most favorite car to own.

So pleased with my purchase!!

by from Frisco, TX |

Rick Stan

by from Oklahoma |

I purchased a car from CarpointDFW in Dallas Texas even though I live in Oklahoma. They had a great car (2009 BMW) at a great price. Everything was do via email or over the phone. Carlos went the extra mile and took the car over to a local mechanic for a Pre-Inspection check prior to my purchase. Overall I am very happy with my car.

DYLAN K from Keller TX

by from Keller TX |

My experience with Carpoint DFW was a good one, Miguel, the sales representative did a great job on making sure I was a happy customer, he was very professional and courteous. I highly recommend Carpoint DFW for other customers.

Professional and Honest

by from Haslet, Texas |

I just bought a SAAB from Carlos and Miguel and by the time we finished the transaction, I felt like they were long time friends. They are the most accommodating, honest, and friendly car dealership I have ever worked with. The car was immaculate when I picked it up. To top it off, they offer the best extended warranties I have ever seen. This gives an extra peace of mind when buying a used car. Every vehicle in their inventory was spotless and well-maintained. I highly recommend Carpoint. I am loving my new car!