Ken Pollock Volvo

339 State Hwy 315, Pittston, PA 18640

New 888-286-9017
Used 866-771-5969
Service 888-557-1356

# 1 Volvo Dealer in the North Central Region and Northeast PA's Exclusive Volvo and Pre-owned Store!

Love my new Volvo and the sales staff!!

by from West Wyoming, PA |

So happy with the purchase of my new Volvo XC60. Had a great buying experience, the staff was thorough, friendly, and well versed in the functioning of the care. Love how the car handles, the multiple safety features, how quiet it is, and the overall look and functionality of it. Would recommend buying a car from this dealership most definitely!

August 28, 2014

Charlene, Thanks so much for the purchase of your new Volvo. The Volvo brand is exciting and we are happy you chose us as your dealer! Thanks again and good luck with the new vehicle!

Service Department

by from Hazleton, PA |

The Service Department is one of the BEST I have dealt with. I have purchased numerous vehicles from various Dealerships and Service is a key element in the purchase of a vehicle. Sure you can get a GREAT DEAL from a Dealership, but if the Service is poor you gained nothing in the the GREAT DEAL!!! Service after the Sale is very important to me. I will purchase a vehicle from this Dealership when I need a new Volvo. I LOVE my 2013 and it is very well made. Keep up the GREAT JOB and you will get my business in the future. Since I purchased my Volvo from another party, the Service Department still treats me as though I bought a top of the line vehicle from them. You won't find this at other Dealerships. If you didn't purchase a vehicle from them, they will take you when they feel like it, which can be days or even weeks. Ken Pollocks is FIVE STARS!!!

August 14, 2015

No matter where you bought your vehicle, you're family to us. Thanks for your great review!

2015 Rouge Select awesome, solid, very satisfying

by from Wilkes Barre pa. |

I recently went along with my grandson as his observer/advisor. I felt I should write my own review, although he may also write his own. He purchased a new 2015 rouge select and we all love it. His salesman, John Newell was very helpful. Laid back, no pressure, take all the time you want was his attitude and he more than lived up to it. He put us at ease from the very beginning. Went out of his way several times to make sure my grandson was comfortable with the deal. If I decide to purchase a vehicle in the future I will contact John Newell without any hesitation. Another person who was very helpful was Jacob Elliis, finance manager, He also went the extra mile to make sure my grandson understood all the particulars involved with a new car purchase. I can see how the employees at Ken Pollack Nissan work together to make your new car purchase a pleasure. Aside from the normal personal conversation mixed in that you get at a lot of dealerships, Jacob and John really seemed to have an interest in whatever my grandson mentioned.

August 4, 2015

Fantastic! Wishing your grandson all the best in his new Rogue. Thank you for your review.

Nice to do business with

by from Scranton, PA |

Traded my 2006 XC70 on a new 2016 XC60. Transaction went smoothly and my questions and concerns were taken care of. Certainly would do business again with this dealer.

August 4, 2015

Enjoy your new XC60! Best of luck and thank you for your review!

Very good service

by from Central PA |

I've had my car serviced here several times and I've always been satisfied with the service and professionalism of the employees. The wait time was what I expected and the sitting area has been redone and looks very good.

August 5, 2015

Thanks for your review and for being a loyal Ken Pollock Customer!

Great experience

by from White Haven,PA |

I had an excellent buying experience at Ken Pollock - Volvo. Dave walked me through the used car I was interested in then went for an extended drive for me to really appreciate the car. Paul helped secure the right financing, Murard help make the purchase of an extended warranty easy. Conrad got the car cleaned up so it looked like a new car.

August 5, 2015

Sounds like team effort to me! Gary, thanks for your review. Best of luck in your new Volvo.

Great service and customer care.

by from Scranton, PA |

As always, my service experience was excellent. On time, professional and quality care . These guys get it right!

Thanks Joe!

Love the car and dealership!

by from Springville,PA |

I love our car! The dealership was friendly, excellent service in all departments! I would not go anywhere else for another vehicle.

July 14, 2015

Jen, we're thrilled that you love your brand new car! Thank you for being such a great customer.

Love my new volvo!!!

by from Moosic, pa |

I purchased an S60 fully loaded and absolutely love the handling, quietness and performance of the vehicle. Customer service is friendly and helpful, beautiful renovation to the building. Researched service reviews which were positive. So far good experience. Tony was very helpful and worked with us on our trade in. No pressure from salesperson.

July 7, 2015

Cindy, thank you for your review! We're ecstatic that you love your new Volvo and our showroom just as much as we do. See you again soon.

Mrs. K Coyne

by from Scranton PA |

It is always a pleasure doing business with you.. Service was great. Hope to continue with the wonderful staff you have.

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! It's always a pleasure when you're here.

Fabulous!

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

My husband and I had a fantastic experience from start to finish.

May 26, 2015

Great to hear! All the best with your new Volvo, and we thank you for such a great review!