Volvo of Wilkes-Barre Scranton

339 State Hwy 315, Pittston, PA 18640

New 888-286-9017
Used 866-771-5969
Service 888-557-1356

Northeast PA's Exclusive Volvo and Pre-owned Store!

Great service, friendly staff

by from Scranton PA |

I brought my VW to Santo Volvo and had a great experience. Even though I didn't have a Volvo they still treated me as if I did! Everything was done on time and the prices matched my actual VW dealer costs. I will go back and would recommend others to go there if they asked. Thank you Santo!

Love my new Volvo and the sales staff!!

by from West Wyoming, PA |

So happy with the purchase of my new Volvo XC60. Had a great buying experience, the staff was thorough, friendly, and well versed in the functioning of the care. Love how the car handles, the multiple safety features, how quiet it is, and the overall look and functionality of it. Would recommend buying a car from this dealership most definitely!

A Very Satisfied Customer

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

It is actually a pleasure to deal with the Ken Pollack Volvo Dealership. The staff is courteous and friendly; the service techs are knowledgeable and preform excellent work ; and a very clean atmosphere and customer waiting area. I recommend this Ken Pollack Volvo to everyone for service and also to purchase a vehicle. Dental Dave

Excellent customer service.

by from Conyngham, PA |

Customer service is way above and beyond. After we purchased, we asked for a few changes to be made on the car. Not only did they do it, they came to the house with a loaner car and picked our car up. The changes were made that day and the car was brought back early the next day. All that for no charge.

Shopping for the long term investment

by from Forty Fort, PA |

They seemed to have a lot of nice used cars on the lot, but only one vehicle in my price range as far as features in which I was looking for. I sent one message via cars.com, showing interest in a particular car and then received 2-3 phone call and 2-3 emails per day for almost a week. Definitely felt pressure to buy there and everyone should know that's not how to do business. On a positive note, I've had much worse experiences elsewhere

New vehicle purchase

by from Sugarloaf, PA |

Probably the best new vehicle purchase experience we've had. Staff was friendly, easy to work with, and accommodating. Very satisfied with the price we paid for our new Volvo and with the purchase process. Thanks to A.J., Murad and Paul!

Warranty Service

by from Dupont, Pa |

Service was done in a very timely and professional manner. All individuals in service area were helpful and curteous.

January 25, 2013

Joe D. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and we are glad you had a good experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Santo Volvo Service Team *Feel free to like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/santocars

ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY 2013 S60 VOLVO!!!

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

This is my SECOND S60 VOLVO through SANTO VOLVO and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! My sales associate Scott Y was the BEST. His patience with all my questions was undying. Very personable and hospitable gentleman. I had to do nothing but get in my car and drive away, the same day too!! Scott took care of EVERYTHING. My blue tooth phone and Sirius was all taken care of. And the City Safety demo is unbelievable. My finances went very smoothly with Michelle, thank you again for your patience and taking the time to explain process and options. Mr. Greg Santo was my Santa this year and gave me a sweet deal with my trade-in. Even the mascot (cat) a beautiful calico named Lucky was there beside me. As I mentioned this is my SECOND Volvo and I'll never drive anything else. The service staff will treat you equally as well with prompt service. On a scale from 1 to 10 I rate my experience an ELEVEN! Thank you again to ALL at SANTO VOLVO IN MOOSIC AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

January 25, 2013

Janine, thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are very happy to hear your experience was enjoyable. It was our pleasure in assisting you with the purchase of your new s60, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. We greatly appreciate it! Santo Volvo

Great deal & friendly, helpful staff.

by from Shavertown, PA |

Friendly, informative staff made purchasing this vechicle process quick & pleasureable. I love the Volvo!! Great ride and I feel very safe due to the construction of this auto. I look forward to Santo's servicing on my new car.

January 25, 2013

Charlotte, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad that your experience purchasing your car here at Santo Volvo was pleasurable. It is our goal to provide exceptional service, and it's always nice to hear good feedback from our customers. Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you again soon!