South Shore Leasing and Sales

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl. |

A Quality Pre Owned Vehicle For A Fair Price

Over 10 cars and counting

by from Miami Fl |

I have bought several cars from Jorge himself, rarely do you get to deal with the owner in person. I usually trade cars every year or so and have found the value, selection and prices of vehiclemax's cars to be unmatched by the other "big guys" who just want to pump out numbers before the end of the month. I have recommended Jorge to many close friends and family and consider him an extended part of mine. I have been buying cars from him for years and look forward to buying many more. Who knows we might bump into each other on his lot....

Great customer service

by from miami |

This was my Second car purchased from vehicle max. They have the best cars, best prices and the best website with the best customer service. Will definitely go back to Vehicle max for my next car.

WOW !! SUV Heaven !! What a bunch of nice cars.

by from Kendall Florida |

We recently bought an Escalade at this dealer and we could not be happier. We loved their selection and most of all how easy it was to buy a car there, Tony was great. We were in and out in less that two hours. They got us a great financing rate and a very comfortable payment. ~~~**LOVE MY ESCALADE**~~~

No Word

by from Progreso, Texas |

I had made a direct deposit to their account. While I was doing the process with my bank, they returned the money and sold the vehicle. I was not specified the amount of time I could keep the vehicle secured, even though I asked. They basically didn't keep their word, and sold the vehicle

South Shore Leasing and Sales responded to this review

July 11, 2013

At the time a deposit was placed Mr. Cavazos was informed of our seven day policy regarding deposits. Once the seven days had passed we made several attempts to contact him with no success, left messages and received no reply. Rather than keeping his money, as most dealers do, we REFUNDED THE FULL AMOUNT of his deposit. Shortly there after a customer came in and purchased the vehicle. We are very sorry for the misunderstanding and the unfortunate lack of communication. Sincerely, The management