Evergreen Kia

9205 S. Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60620

Used 773-779-4281

Worst experience from John the GM and Harry Mays

by from Chicago il |

When I bought my car they gave this picture perfect picture that if I heard anything within 30 days that they would take a look at it. Bad enough the car was sold to me with scratches on it that they agreed to repair. So after a month of them giving me the run around with service department to fix the scratches I mention to them that I had been hearing some noises. Then all of a sudden they are saying oh we can't check that out its a charge. Long story short I spoke with the financing manager and he kept saying the same thing and saying he never promised that when that wasn't true. He got me really upset and riled up then now I am asking for the GM not once did he get up to address the situation. Since my vehicle had to stay they offered a loaner vehicle once I got into that vehicle it had old subway napkins it and water bottles and they thought I would be ok with that. So once I am upset so the fake GM by the name of Harry Mays which is a sales manager asked me to come outside and said look Mami we aren't going to device you today you are interrupting my dealership and business. And dropped my keys into hands like I wasn't a valued customer and I had only had the car a month.

Worst Dealership STAY AWAY

by from Kenosha, WI |

My advice to anyone is to stay very far away from this dealer. If you don't believe me they have 19 complaints to the better business, so check that. My car did not get registered for months. They gave me a price that was a lot more expensive than that was online. The sales manager steve curses me out on the phone and hangs up on me. I have gotten two tickets because of the registration and can never get ahold of any one there. so if you want the worst service and help be my guest and go get a car from them. DONT DO IT STAY AWAY!!