Mike Shaw Kia

6802 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 888-598-7937
Used 888-269-9108
Service 888-438-1215

Welcome to Mike Shaw Kia's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Kia vehicles and used car

A+ car dealership

by from College Station, Texas |

Great service, friendly, knowledgable, fair prices, just all around great. I don't even live in Corpus Christi anymore, and just was looking for another Kia, and there it was! Happy, happy, happy!

Coach pope at Robstownisd

by from corpus christi,Texas |

I bought a 2011 cheverolet Silverado from Albert Lopez a salesman at Mike Shaw.Brent the used car manager is an awesome man who is very professional and supportive in helping my family get a truck.Albert Lopez also is avery considerate young man who should the passion for his job that impressed my wife and I.Mike Shaw Toyota is the best in my eyes after shopping all around town

Great Service!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Great Service, nice vehicles, dedicated sales persons, got me in the vehicle i needed and a great deal! Would've liked for them to fix the bumper like i was told, but other than that it was great service!

Awesome service

by from Corpus Christi, tx |

Joesph villa was the salesman that helped me!! He was great very friendly and knowledgable!! The service they provided was very efficient and provided me with the best service possible!! I will be sending anybody that needs a vehicle to Kia shaw!!

Amazing service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

The salesperson was very respectable and very helping! Joesph Villa was the one that helped me and he was very respectable and helped me to a tee.also he was very polite and very energetic to help out anyone. Overall the experience at Kia shaw was easy and painless. I would definitely recommend anyone to get a care from these guys they are awesome!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The salesmen were very friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. I didn't feel pushed into buying a vehicle and they took their time showing me different vehicles even though it was close to closing time. I would highly recommend any of my friends and family to shop here. I am in customer service myself, and was very pleased with my experience.