Mike Shaw Kia

6802 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 888-273-2471 New 888-273-2471
Used 888-273-5710 Used 888-273-5710
Service 888-273-1864 Service 888-273-1864

Welcome to Mike Shaw Kia's Cars.com page! Please browse our new and pre-owned inventory!

A+ car dealership

by from College Station, Texas |

Great service, friendly, knowledgable, fair prices, just all around great. I don't even live in Corpus Christi anymore, and just was looking for another Kia, and there it was! Happy, happy, happy!

November 6, 2014

Elanor- Thanks so much for your feedback. We love to hear from happy happy happy customers like yourself. Please let me know if I can ever help you with anything. Sincerely, Robert Morris Internet Director Mike Shaw Kia (361) 992-4542

My Experience at Mike Shaw Kia In Corpus ,Tx

by from Beeville, Tx 78102 |

Our experience at Mike Shaw Kia was definitely an experience to remember we had an amazing sales man Named Doug Gresenz. He was a very Honest,Caring Salesman that didn't hide around the bush. We told Doug what are budget was and he sure did find cars within that price range! Sadly we didn't end up purchasing a vechile that day due to uncontrollable reasons.But Hopefully within the future Will definitely being seeing Doug again! We highly recommend him!!(:

August 12, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback on the experience you had at our dealership. Even though you did not purchase from us, it is good to know that you will return and recommend us to friends and family! Sincerely, The Mike Shaw Kia Team

Marchel at Mike Shaw Kia rocks!

by from corpus christi Texas |

I was interested in trading in my car for a used car. The staff was very friendly and courteous especially Marchel. Although we didn't make a deal, I left with lots of knowledge and I'm considering a new Kia.

November 6, 2014

JM- Thanks for your input. Marchel does Rock! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and hope that you will consider us in the future for a new or preowned vehicle purchase. Keep in mind that we do service all makes and models. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding our vehicles or service department. We just announced a big sale with huge rebates and promotional interest rates for the Optima and Sorento. Perhaps its time to trade in for that new Kia. Please contact me if you have any questions. Sincerely, Robert Morris Customer Relations Director Mike Shaw Kia (361) 985-1500

Coach pope at Robstownisd

by from corpus christi,Texas |

I bought a 2011 cheverolet Silverado from Albert Lopez a salesman at Mike Shaw.Brent the used car manager is an awesome man who is very professional and supportive in helping my family get a truck.Albert Lopez also is avery considerate young man who should the passion for his job that impressed my wife and I.Mike Shaw Toyota is the best in my eyes after shopping all around town

Great Service!

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Great Service, nice vehicles, dedicated sales persons, got me in the vehicle i needed and a great deal! Would've liked for them to fix the bumper like i was told, but other than that it was great service!

Awesome service

by from Corpus Christi, tx |

Joesph villa was the salesman that helped me!! He was great very friendly and knowledgable!! The service they provided was very efficient and provided me with the best service possible!! I will be sending anybody that needs a vehicle to Kia shaw!!

Amazing service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

The salesperson was very respectable and very helping! Joesph Villa was the one that helped me and he was very respectable and helped me to a tee.also he was very polite and very energetic to help out anyone. Overall the experience at Kia shaw was easy and painless. I would definitely recommend anyone to get a care from these guys they are awesome!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

The salesmen were very friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. I didn't feel pushed into buying a vehicle and they took their time showing me different vehicles even though it was close to closing time. I would highly recommend any of my friends and family to shop here. I am in customer service myself, and was very pleased with my experience.

November 6, 2014

Missy, it is great to know about your purchase experience here at Mike Shaw Kia, this is what we strive for! If you ever need anything for your vehicle, would like to purchase a second vehicle or have any questions about our products or services, please let me know. We appreciate your business. Please let your facebook friends and family members know how we do business! Thanks again for your feedback. Robert Morris Customer Relations Manager Mike Shaw Kia (361 985-1500