Uftring Nissan

7400 N Allen Road, Peoria, IL 61614

New 855-258-4161
Used 855-315-1089
Service 888-630-5858

Life doesn't always go the way we think it should

by from East Peoria, IL |

I had an unusual problem with the used Nissan I purchased at Uftring Nissan. It was a very bad experience, BUT as you can see, I gave them good sores on my evaluation. That is because Joe Phillips and my salesman, Tim Puentes took good care of me and my problem. In the end they put me in a new 2014 Altima at a fair price and I wasn't charged a penny for all the work that was done on my original 2013 purchase. Joe went out of his way to work with Nissan to solve my problems and made me feel he had my best interests at heart. In spite of the problems I will definitely work with Tim and Joe to purchase other Nissans in the future. Anyone can smile and be pleasant while they sell you a car, but not everyone puts in the effort to stand behind their product when something goes wrong. Some don't want to be bothered once the sale is over. That was not my experience at Uftring Nissan. They are honest and caring business people! Thanks guys!

The only dealership I will be going back to.

by from Peoria, il |

I had such a great experience at this dealership. Everyone was such a huge help. People were very honest and friendly. Great pices, great vehicle's, great people. I am extremely happy with my new car, and I will be recommending this dealership to others in the future. I plan on getting all of my cars from here moving forward.

Car buying experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

Hello, I want to let you know about my experience with Uftring Nissan. I bought a new Nissan Murano 2014 from Nissan uftring in the end of June. They helped me in finding my dream car. I was so pleased and satisfied with their customer service. Matthew Sons (Matt) helped me from step 1 to last. He is awesome and professional. This is my first car, he helped me answer all my questions and helped me to have a easy and best buying experience. I live in Des Moines, IA but going to Peoria IL and working with Uftring Nissan to get my new car was definitely worth it. I recommend them to my friends too. Thanks Uftring Nissan.

Great, low-pressure buying experience

by from Springfield, IL |

Alex was very helpful in my initial email inquiries, as well as on the phone and during our visit. He was very helpful in informing us about the car we were interested in, and provided information in a completely low - pressure manner. He and Lettie, along with the finance department made this a great buying experience. We were able to get the vehicle we wanted at the price we were comfortable paying. Would definitely recommend Alex and this dealership to anyone in the market for a car.

Excellent service!!

by from Peoria, IL |

Abe did an excellent job selling me a great Honda Civic. If you need any assistance in purchasing a vehicle, he does an amazing job in figuring out what would work best for your needs.

Great salesman?worked hard to get me a great deal!

by from Peoria, IL |

Had a fantastic experience at Nissan Uftring recently when I purchased a Nissan Altima. My salesman, Abe Monla, worked hard to get me the car I was looking for and the best deal I have found in the Peoria area. Fair trade and great financing options. I couldn't have asked to be treated better. Highly recommend this dealership and especially Abe. Ask for him you won't be sorry.

Excellent experience

by from Clinton, Iowa |

I would recommend this dealer to anyone that wants to purchase a car from a very respectful dealership.

Great Service

by from Peoria, IL |

Recently bought an Altima from Abe Monla. My experience there was great. Recommend Uftring Nissan to anyone looking for a reliable car at a great price.

friendly staff fair price

by from peoria il |

friendly staff fair price! I don't like to waste time haggling. I had a good price from a different dealer out of town. They got very close to that excellent price and I was out the door in a couple hours. The car needed to be detailed so the sales staff delivered the car to my home a couple hours later. I would go back and recommend giving them a try.

Thanks Lettie!

by from Fairfield Iowa |

Thanks Lettie Lettie really helped me in all ways to get this great car. I appreciate all her great work and she was a pleasure to work with.