Uftring Nissan

Used 855-315-1089
Service 888-630-5858

Great deal on Versa

by from Normal, Il |

The car buying process was very smooth. Lettie agreed to everything over email and when we showed up to drive the car for the first time, it was sitting in the front of the dealership, detailed and ready to go "in case" we decided to buy. There were no hidden charges and the price we agreed to out the door, was the price we paid. Because of this easy buying process and great price, we purchased a new car for my 19 year old son instead of replacing his old wore out car with another used model. We have had the car for a month now, and my son loves it. I am not from Peoria and there is another Nissan dealer close to where I live, but I would drive to Peoria to deal with Uftring based on this buying experience.

Bought a PRO-4X from Abe Monla

by from Peoria Illinois |

Originally came in to test drive a vehicle, too see if it was something I would be interested in for a future purchase. My salesman (Abe) showed great interest, even though I indicated that I would probably not be making a purchase any time soon. After the test drive he offered to run me some numbers so that I would have an idea of price and payments if I decided to purchase that model of vehicle. He presented no pressure. After speaking with my spouse, researching the vehicle in question and consulting with my bank I decided to purchase the vehicle. The dealership made the purchasing process as quick and easy as possible.

My New Juke #ThanksMattSons #ThanksUftringNissan

by from Peoria, IL |

Just as my hometown Nissan dealer, Uftring Nissan has consistently provide me with exceptional customer service for the last 5 years. As expected, my recent experience was nothing short than phenomenal. As a hesitant twenty-some, I was not sure that a new car was realistically in my budget; Matt reassured me that Uftring Nissan's certified used vehicles were top-notch and within reach. Matt showed me various vehicles allowing me to make my own choice. Matt was patience, knowledgeable, and answers all of my questions - Oh, and I had a lot!Overall, Matt Sons is a stellar salesman! Eddy Brown, Uftring Nissan financial representative, also assisted ensuring I received the best deal. It is truly refreshing to know I purchased a vehicle from a dealership that advocates for their staff to be honest, reliable and respectable. I had a great experience and love my new-to-me Nissan Juke! #ThanksMattSons #ThanksUftringNissan

Great Salesteams!

by from Chillicothe, IL |

Elton Herrick is a very personable, easy-going salesman who will work very hard at getting you the car that you want. Believe me, this was not an easy task, as I did my own research to find the car I wanted. By some miracle it did come in one day, and Elton was on it within minutes! Thank you, Elton. A friend of mine has since bought a car from Elton, because I had recommended Nissan & Elton, and had a great experience, also.

5 Star Rating!

by from Washington, IL |

I have purchased 3 cars from Uftring in the past 7 years and for the last 2 cars, Tim was my guy! When I am ready to trade my 2014 Murano, I will go back to Tim at Uftring. Tim is outstanding when it comes to a great customer service experience! He is very knowledgeable on Nissan technology and highlighted the features he knew were important to me. He took the time I needed to make a decision, I never felt rushed or pushed. Tim is a very patient person. Buying a car can be stressful for me, but I have fun and really enjoy the process at Uftring. Everyone at the dealership is welcoming, friendly and attentive, even if I just drop by to say hello. Most importantly, I get a deal that I am happy with!

Life doesn't always go the way we think it should

by from East Peoria, IL |

I had an unusual problem with the used Nissan I purchased at Uftring Nissan. It was a very bad experience, BUT as you can see, I gave them good sores on my evaluation. That is because Joe Phillips and my salesman, Tim Puentes took good care of me and my problem. In the end they put me in a new 2014 Altima at a fair price and I wasn't charged a penny for all the work that was done on my original 2013 purchase. Joe went out of his way to work with Nissan to solve my problems and made me feel he had my best interests at heart. In spite of the problems I will definitely work with Tim and Joe to purchase other Nissans in the future. Anyone can smile and be pleasant while they sell you a car, but not everyone puts in the effort to stand behind their product when something goes wrong. Some don't want to be bothered once the sale is over. That was not my experience at Uftring Nissan. They are honest and caring business people! Thanks guys!

The only dealership I will be going back to.

by from Peoria, il |

I had such a great experience at this dealership. Everyone was such a huge help. People were very honest and friendly. Great pices, great vehicle's, great people. I am extremely happy with my new car, and I will be recommending this dealership to others in the future. I plan on getting all of my cars from here moving forward.

Car buying experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

Hello, I want to let you know about my experience with Uftring Nissan. I bought a new Nissan Murano 2014 from Nissan uftring in the end of June. They helped me in finding my dream car. I was so pleased and satisfied with their customer service. Matthew Sons (Matt) helped me from step 1 to last. He is awesome and professional. This is my first car, he helped me answer all my questions and helped me to have a easy and best buying experience. I live in Des Moines, IA but going to Peoria IL and working with Uftring Nissan to get my new car was definitely worth it. I recommend them to my friends too. Thanks Uftring Nissan.

Great, low-pressure buying experience

by from Springfield, IL |

Alex was very helpful in my initial email inquiries, as well as on the phone and during our visit. He was very helpful in informing us about the car we were interested in, and provided information in a completely low - pressure manner. He and Lettie, along with the finance department made this a great buying experience. We were able to get the vehicle we wanted at the price we were comfortable paying. Would definitely recommend Alex and this dealership to anyone in the market for a car.

Excellent service!!

by from Peoria, IL |

Abe did an excellent job selling me a great Honda Civic. If you need any assistance in purchasing a vehicle, he does an amazing job in figuring out what would work best for your needs.