Velde Ford

2200 N 8th St, Pekin, IL 61554

Velde Ford Pekin - Mike Brenkman

by from Heyworth, Illinois |

Our experience at Velde was extremely pleasant. I have purchased many cars over the years and this was one of the best experiences I have had. Mike Brenkman was very easy to work with and has the experience and knowledge to help you through the process. We were treated fairly and I will definately be back to see Mike the next time we are in the market for a new vehicle.

Great Vehicles

by from South Pekin, IL |

Was looking for a nice affordable SUV and had a great experience with Jeff Witherspoon. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He also helped me get a great deal. Bought a wonderful vehicle from him and would recommend him and Velde Ford to any one.

Velde Ford- Mike Closen

by from Pekin,Illinois |

Just bought a 2014 Ford Escape from Mike Closen @ Velde Ford. Very helpful and straight forward. This is our second vehicle purchased at this dealership.

new transit

by from Pekin, IL |

I was really pleased how Jeff Witherspoon took care to answer all my questions and worked hard to give us the best price. I would recommend, if your looking for a new truck or van to ask for Jeff, he takes care of the details.

2014 Ford Escape

by from Chillicothe,Il |

It was one of the best car buying experience that I have ever had .I would definiteiy return and recommend Mike Closen and Velde Ford to all my friends

new chevy truck

by from Canton, IL |

Jeff Whitherspoon was the sales consultant. He negotiated with us until we were satisfied.

New Car

by from Pekin, IL |

I just purchased a new vehicle at Velde Ford and worked with Jeff Witherspoon. Words cannot express how great working with Jeff was. He helped me narrow down my choices to what I really wanted and showed me several affordable options within my price range. He took his time and showed me all the details of the car before I even test drove it. While taking a test drive, Jeff pointed out more features of the car. He was very patient with me and not pushy to make a sale. I definitely recommend coming to Velde Ford and working with Jeff Witherspoon. He made a big decision feel comfortable.

New Car

Used car

by from Pekin, Illinois |

Have bought several cars from Rob he is very knowledgeable and easy to deal with

Great Dealership

by from peoria il |

Love buying here !! Every time I buy here it's it's been easy and fun Rob is low pressure but gets the job done.