smart center Riverside

8505 Indiana Ave, Riverside, CA 92504

Used 951-688-3332

Electric smart car

by from Rancho Mirage, ca |

Tony went out of his way to get our car and had it delivered to our home.

Love our Smart Car!

by from Riverside, CA |

My fiance and I went in to check out a Smart Car. We were first greeted by Bethany who was very delightful and helpful. She introduced us to Tony Hajj and boy am I glad she did! Tony was honest and direct. He showed us a wonderful car. We had to go home and sleep on it and we decided to go back the next day. There were some other customers who came in five minutes after us to look at the same car we were considering. Tony took care of us first to be fair (we were there first) and gave us first priority. He was informative, friendly, honest and just a kind person. I will definitely recommend Tony and Smart Center Riverside to all of our friends. We ended up buying the car and are very happy with our decision :) Thanks, Tony Hajj!

FANTASTIC Overall Buyin Experience

by from Palm Desert, CA. |

We worked the deal on the lease of a 2013 Smart Car with Tony Hajj. I would like to recommend ANYONE wishing to buy or lease one of these fun and economical vehicles to contact Tony ! Tony "babied" the deal all thru the process, and did a FANTASTIC job ! Highly recommended !!!

Not Your Average Car Dealer

by from San Diego, CA |

I found the car I wanted on-line. I contacted the dealer and received a call from Toni Hajj. He was very informative and I did not feel pressured at all. After thinking over the "big purchase", we decided to press on. We set an appointment and met with Toni Hajj. He made sure that I test drove the Smart Car and was familiar with all the gadgets. I was happy. My car had a full tank of gas and was detailed (even the tires were dressed) and looked great. Thanks for the pleasant experience.

fantastic Experience! Great Vehichle!

by from Riverside, California |

Our experience at Smart Car of Riverside was phenomenal! Tony and John made it painless and even a little fun! We can't say enough about the level of customer service they provided and how much we love our new Smart Car!!!

Dr. Arman Ghods D.C

by from Riverside CA |

I am very impressed by the service and I like the honesty of the sales person and the fact that they are not pushy or looking to make an extra buck. Very cozy atmosphere. Dr. Ghods

The best service everrrr!

by from Perris, CA |

The team at Smart in Riverside was soooo great! Tony and John were extremely informative and were the ultimate reason we decided to purchase our smart. They worked out every detail from the color of our car to the financing. By the time I drove away with our new Smart, I knew exactly how to drive it and what every button in it was used for. Thanks Tony and John!