Showroom Auto Sales

42-08 35th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101

Used 855-423-4827 Used 855-423-4827

Showroom Auto, The Best in Pre-Owned

Great place to purchase your next vehicle

by from Woodhaven, NY |

Full Name: Gilberto Maldonado, Showroom Auto in Long Island City is a great place to purchase your next vehicle. Today I was able to purchase my first car from Showroom Auto and it was a great experience. Dewan was my Salesman who took great care of my needs. He referenced all available options for me and when we settled upon a down payment I was able to give he landed me in my Camaro. After the test drive the rest was pretty much history. The cars they have available in their showroom are of fantastic quality and if you didn't know any better you would think they were new and not used. Chris my financial adviser gave me great knowledge and advice in regards to my loan and was able to get me a down payment I was comfortable with. He was also great help and extremely swift in regards to getting all the paperwork ready for the vehicle. I thank both Chris and Dewan for their great customer service. I will always come to Showroom Auto for any and all my vehicle needs and will recommend friends and family to do so as well. Thank you again for your service.

Extremely Happy!!

by from Rhode Island |

My boyfriend finally got the car he wanted. Dewan went above and beyond to make sure we were getting what we wanted ! Great place! I Highly recommend this Showroom!! All cars are in pristine condition and well kept! Can't thank the team at Showroom Auto enough and of course Dewan! I will see you guys soon for mine!

Great Team, Great Cars!

by from E Stroudsburg, PA |

I just purchased a 2011 S550. Dewan, Chris and the entire team were excellent. Chris worked hard to make the deal happen. All questions were answered and there was no pressure to buy. I've been buying cars for years, this is my 19th car purchase. But I have to say this was one of the easiest and best car purchases so far. Going back in a few months to buy another vehicle from this team

horrible sales rep

by from ny,ny |

I would not recommend this place, sales rep was nice until I didn't want to do things his way,he kept asking me to put a downpayment before checking to see if I would be approved by a bank , I never been to a dealership that asked for a down payment before everything checked out after I told him I didn't want to do that he kept pestering me to do it couldnt even enjoy the test drive without him bringing it up, is whole attitude changed towards me when I didnt want to do it and he basically told me if I dont he won't help me so I left than was given 5 calls asking me to come back so we can give you a certain deal when I called back they wouldn't let me speak to the guy who left the message everyone giving different answers and when I brought up the csr had scratches I was told all black cars have scratches on it and I said the inside is a little scratched up and dirty I was told it's a used car what do you expect I did not enjoy the experience here would try a different place,if you do happen to go here inspect the car thoughly ,be aware that they will try to get money from you before anything gets processed

Amazing experience!

by from Bronx, NY |

Just bought my very FIRST car and I'm sooooo glad I went to showroom auto. Not only was the staff amazing I got the car I wanted !!! Thanks to Cynthia and Dewan they both made sure I was able to go home with my Nissan Maxima. I would recommend this place to everyone. They aren't like just any ordinary dealer. Thank you both so much for everything. I will definitely be back. You guys are the best !!

DELIGHTFUL SUPER HAPPY!

by from BALDWIN, NY |

I PURCHASED A 2012 BMW 528XI FROM SHOWROOM AUTO, I WENT TO 3 OTHER DEALERS BEFORE COMING TO SHOWROOM AUTO AND ALL 3 GAVE ME THE BRUSH OFF BUT THESE GUYS MADE IT HAPPEN! THEY WENT EXTREMELY ABOVE AND BEYOND, EVEN HELPING ME WITH INSURANCE AND EVERYTHING! I"VE BEEN DRIVING MY CAR FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW AND I COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER!! THANKS CHRIS, DEWAN!!!

Bought my First Bimmer !!

by from Queens, NY |

I recently decided it was time for an upgrade and purchased my first BMW...I originally went in for a Nissan Maxima but once I saw the BMW 328i Coupe, it was love at first sight. I didn't think it could happen, but Chris made it happen! The amount of attention this car gets from family, friends to strangers has been amazing. The car was in fantastic shape and I could not have asked for a better deal. Thank you Chris and Dewan for your help I seriously never thought I would ever be able to buy my own BMW and you guys made it happen. I will definitely send ANYONE I know who needs a car over there. Thanks LIC Showroom , if it wasn't for you I probably wouldnt be driving this beautiful BMW !

Wouldn't let me buy a car!

by from New York |

The members of Showroom Auto were some of the most unprofessional car salesmen I have ever met. I was looking to purchase a 2012 Volkswagen Passat at list price. I was unaware of the required vehicle reconditioning fee, however, when I asked what the final price would come out to be, they refused to even tell me a price. They claimed that they weren't allowed to sell any cars if there boss wasn't there, and that they were too scared to call him to see if he was on his way to the showroom. When I came back hours later, said boss still hadn't shown up, and the salesmen were even more unprofessional than before. Bottom line, I would hardly call this a professional dealership, and I am astonished that they even sell cars. If you're not allowed to do anything without the boss' approval, why open the doors when he's not there.

Cool Spot

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Them dudes over there is mad cool. That spot is Wats up!

2011 BMA 535xi

by from Norwalk, CT |

I have purchase many cars in my lifetime and I have to say Dewan and Chris at showroom have to be the best car "people" I have ever dealt with. They got me into the BMW that I wanted and made sure I was comfortable with the entire process. No pressure and no hassle. Their facility was clean and they treated me well. I would recommend these fellas, and will definitely be back when I need another car.