Showroom Auto Sales

Showroom Auto Sales

42-08 35th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101

Used 855-423-4827

Showroom Auto, The Best in Pre-Owned

Great place to purchase your next vehicle

by from Woodhaven, NY |

Full Name: Gilberto Maldonado, Showroom Auto in Long Island City is a great place to purchase your next vehicle. Today I was able to purchase my first car from Showroom Auto and it was a great experience. Dewan was my Salesman who took great care of my needs. He referenced all available options for me and when we settled upon a down payment I was able to give he landed me in my Camaro. After the test drive the rest was pretty much history. The cars they have available in their showroom are of fantastic quality and if you didn't know any better you would think they were new and not used. Chris my financial adviser gave me great knowledge and advice in regards to my loan and was able to get me a down payment I was comfortable with. He was also great help and extremely swift in regards to getting all the paperwork ready for the vehicle. I thank both Chris and Dewan for their great customer service. I will always come to Showroom Auto for any and all my vehicle needs and will recommend friends and family to do so as well. Thank you again for your service.

Bought my First Bimmer !!

by from Queens, NY |

I recently decided it was time for an upgrade and purchased my first BMW...I originally went in for a Nissan Maxima but once I saw the BMW 328i Coupe, it was love at first sight. I didn't think it could happen, but Chris made it happen! The amount of attention this car gets from family, friends to strangers has been amazing. The car was in fantastic shape and I could not have asked for a better deal. Thank you Chris and Dewan for your help I seriously never thought I would ever be able to buy my own BMW and you guys made it happen. I will definitely send ANYONE I know who needs a car over there. Thanks LIC Showroom , if it wasn't for you I probably wouldnt be driving this beautiful BMW !

Wouldn't let me buy a car!

by from New York |

The members of Showroom Auto were some of the most unprofessional car salesmen I have ever met. I was looking to purchase a 2012 Volkswagen Passat at list price. I was unaware of the required vehicle reconditioning fee, however, when I asked what the final price would come out to be, they refused to even tell me a price. They claimed that they weren't allowed to sell any cars if there boss wasn't there, and that they were too scared to call him to see if he was on his way to the showroom. When I came back hours later, said boss still hadn't shown up, and the salesmen were even more unprofessional than before. Bottom line, I would hardly call this a professional dealership, and I am astonished that they even sell cars. If you're not allowed to do anything without the boss' approval, why open the doors when he's not there.

Cool Spot

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Them dudes over there is mad cool. That spot is Wats up!

2011 BMA 535xi

by from Norwalk, CT |

I have purchase many cars in my lifetime and I have to say Dewan and Chris at showroom have to be the best car "people" I have ever dealt with. They got me into the BMW that I wanted and made sure I was comfortable with the entire process. No pressure and no hassle. Their facility was clean and they treated me well. I would recommend these fellas, and will definitely be back when I need another car.

2010 Mercedes Benz E550 Coupe at Sowroom Auto

by from Queens, NY |

My experience with Showroom Auto was very smooth - big thanks to Dewan and Chris for my first German car. Their cars are all personally hand picked out with the best prices and mileage in mint condition no accidents. Specifically, my car had also been certified pre-owned and it has been 4 months now with absolutely no problems. Not only has the car been great, but the service these two gentlemen provided were unlike any other used car dealers. I would definitely recommend all my friends and family to check them out for their superior services.

Great Place

by from New York, NY |

Great customer service, beautiful showroom extremely well kept, beautiful cars. Fell in love with the 2011 535xi and they made it happen for me. I really recommend this dealer