Long Island City Hyundai

34-54 44th St, Long Island City, NY 11101

Used 877-703-2967

WATCH OUT!

by from PLAINVIEW, NY |

You will be TOTALLY shocked by the pleasant experience at Hyundai of Long Island City!! I went to four different dealerships before going to Hyundai of Long Island City and I was WOW'D by the electric atmosphere at the dealership. I was quickly welcomed by John, and the experience was nothing short of awesome. These guys are a well oiled machine. EVERYONE looks professional and excited to be there. Do not waste your time going anywhere else. Go straight to Hyundai of Long Island City to get your next car!! Great Job guys!!

my 2015 sants fe

by from woodside |

David is a great person to work with! Just got my 2015 Santa Fe Turbo - this is the 2nd car he helped me with. Excellent Experience!

Two thumbs up

by from New York, NY |

Just got my car this afternoon. Had to wait for a while at the dealership because it was Saturday and, at the same tim,e the last day of Feb. However, David and other sales rep were very friendly and helpful. Satifsfied with the car as well as the service David provided me.

So Happy

by from Queens New York |

As soon as I walked in the dealership I was greeted by David Rutkay he and everyone else was so nice and helpful. They all helped me to get the best deal they could, it took a little while cause I don't have the best credit but they never gave up. I walked out with a 2015 Elantra and couldn't be happier. If your looking to get a new car I would definitely recommend going to see them @ the Hyundai dealership of long island city, thank you so much David for everything.