Long Island City Hyundai

Used 888-697-9403
Service 877-468-8816

Went Above and Beyond

by from East Islip, NY |

I went down to the dealership for a car I found online and it ended up not being there anymore. Instead of leaving there disappointed and having wasted a 50 mile trip, the GM, manager, and sales associate did everything they could to help me find a car within my budget with all of the accessories I was looking for. They were extremely helpful and very professional. Alain spent hours with me trying to find me exactly what I was looking for, and he was very patient with me I might add, while Israel was doing what he could on the other end, and Paul was the one who approved everything and did what he could to make my experience with LIC Hyundai a pleasant one. They were a great team and ended up giving me exactly what I was looking for for a price that I could afford. I would highly recommend this dealership and am thankful for all of their hard work.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Queens, NY |

This is is the place to go! if you are tired of the waste of time and disappointments. My husband and I had a great experience, we will always come back to LIC Hyundai . As the song goes, "sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name and they are always glad you came" . This is how we were treated from the moment we got there. Victor Pacheco walked over to us with his friendly and charismatic personality and showed us the Santa Fe Sport. He was very thorough and helped us make a sound decision. We met Michael Nicolaou, the sales manager who we can not thank enough. He was extremely helpful and understood our budget needs. A gentleman and true professional. We then sat with Damion Moncrieffe who made sure he explained all the details about leasing. A charismatic individual with a heart of gold. I highly recommend that if you are looking to buy a car, you visit LIC Hyundai and talk to these three gentleman. You will be glad you did. I want to some it up by saying that we were showered with great customer service, professionalism and respect. Thank you Victor, Michael and Damion - We will not shop anywhere else!

Great experience!!! Will get a fair deal.

by from queens,ny |

The sales rep was friendly and did not push the sale on me. They got me the car i wanted and gave me a fair price. They also took my 19 year old car for $500.00 which was great. I was recommended by my nephew,who purchased a car from your dealership.

Zoom!Zoom!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I received the most attentative customer service from the moment I entered LIC Hyndai starting with the receptionist (Alex) through to the salesman (Francisco V.) whom assisted me. Francisco listened and delivered exactly what I wanted. I have already recommended Francisco V. to a number of family memebers. Thanks LIC Hyundai for a wonderful purchasing experience!

Great Service

by from Queens, Ny |

Robert Castillo from Hyundai of Long Island City shows professionalism when it comes to helping customers find the right car. Thank you Roberto

Great Service, Great Experience, Great car

by from New York, NY |

Supreme customer service to the max. this was my 4th leased car, first with Hyundai and first with this dealership, and i can say w/o a doubt that this was the Best dearlership and car buying experience ever! There's a stereotype of the sleezy car salesmen out there who are probabaly at the bottom of the barrell in terms of professionals, but that type of person doesn't exist at this dealership. They were very attentive and patient with my decision making process. They answered all of my questions in detail and when i answered their questions, they came back with more follow up quesitons to make sure we are both on the same page. They didn't have my the color car i wanted but upon further investigation, went out of their way to another dealership to get that color for me. Absolutely no unnecessary waste of time haggling with prices--they told me the deal they are having for that month, i told them what i prefer to pay, and they came back to me with nearly the same number saying "sure, we can do something like that." I asked for 24-48 hrs to think it over and at no point of the any conversation did they make me feel like this is a take it or leave it deal on the table like every other dealership out there who try to make you sign on the dotted line right then and there. I received several follow up calls and texts from the rep, Victor Pacheco, i dealt with, all to see if i needed any assistance or had more questions. I would highly recommend this dealership for the great customer service experience i received. By the way, the car itself is amazing too!

The best!!

by from Ridgewood, NY |

This is what you call "save the best for last". My husband and I were on a search for a car for about two months. We really wanted something that fit us well and overall was within our budget. After searching around we decided to go to Hyundai as it was our last dealer on our list. The moment we step into Hyundai and met David R. we knew that we were going to walk out with a car. His friendliness and customer service was beyond what we expected. After test driving the Santa-fe Sport and being extremely pleased with it, he immediately got us a deal that we could not resist. We also want to thank and recommend Damien Moncrieffe who really worked with our credit and making sure we got approved for the car. If you want to get a car and have a smooth transition this is the place to go but of course do not forget to ask for David!!!

Dashboard lights

by from Jackson Heights, NY |

I was having some issues with a couple of dashboard lights on my Tucson, I had contacted Roberto Castillo on a Sunday to see if he can help me out on this issue, I had to leave a voice message. Though he was not in the office - it was his day off to which I did not know he had made it a point to call me and to tell me to bring in my car on a Monday so that he can address my concerns. I had brought in my Tucson on the Monday and Roberto and I discussed what was going on with the car, he had an idea of what it could be and he made the appointment for me to drop my car off the next day into the service center so that the technicians can thoroughly check out the car. They checked my car out and found the problem and corrected them within 2hrs. time. I was able to go home with my car that same day. Since then I have not had a problem and the car runs great. Many thanks Roberto I greatly appreciate it.

Great car buying experience

by from Long Island City, NY |

A hassle free and pleasant new car buying process at this dealership! Everyone is friendly, no gimmicks, and a transparent purchase. Great cars at great prices too! Highly recommend.

Great service, good price

by from Brooklyn, NY |

ohn was excellent to work with. He set up an appointment at my convenience and was very helpful and friendly at our first meeting. He showed me the car in the show room and took me for a test drive. I came back the next day and put down a deposit based on his excellent knowledge and recommendation of the car. My car came in within a day or two and the process of getting it was seamless. He took care of the registration and new plates as well as dealing with my insurance company. When I went to pick up my new car, he seemed to share in my excitement. The finance portion was a pleasure. I have dealt with other car companies and I know it can be a very different experience. John took the time to explain where everything was and how everything worked in the car and even helped me set up my Bluetooth for my phone. He has phoned me several times in the past week to make sure that everything is good and that I am happy with the car. I would highly recommend John Parhami and the entire dealership at Long Island City Hyundai. P.S. I loved ringing the bell to signal a new car sale!