Long Island City Hyundai

34-54 44th St, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 888-848-3806
Used 888-697-9403
Service 877-468-8816

New York City's #1 DealerRater Certified Hyundai Dealer! Get a Quote in 5 Minutes at LICHyundai.com CHAT LIVE!

Outstanding Dealership !!

by from East Elmhurst, New York |

Everyone was extremely courteous, personable, and professional. All of the personnel in both the sales department as well as the service department, extended themselves in every way to ensure that the concerns of the customer were addressed. Buying a new car at Long Island City Hyundai was an absolute pleasure. I could not have been more pleased with the service and attention I received by all the staff who assisted me. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for either a new or used vehicle.

Great Dealership

by from East Elmhurst , New York |

A very satisfying experience. With the help of Valerie and Mike I was able to find the exact car I was looking for at a great price. Valerie, the sales representative, was very helpful and attentive. She spent considerable time in assisting me, and made the entire experience easy and stress free. Mike, the sales manager, was also very much involved in helping me and was very considerate in addressing my concerns. He was very personable and professional. I was quite impressed with the extent of his efforts in seeing that I was completely satisfied. I am now the happy owner of a new Genesis coupe and I am thrilled with my purchase. My praises to the entire staff at Long Island City Hyundai. Everyone was extremely courteous, friendly, professional and helpful in every way. It was readily apparent that customer satisfaction is their first priority. The attention and service I received by all the staff with whom I had the pleasure of meeting was truly impressive. A special note of thanks also goes out to Paul Passarelli, the general manager, who also took a personal interest in assisting me, for which I am grateful, and to Jay Strassberg, the service manager who was also of great assistance. Overall, this has been a thoroughly rewarding and positive experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

Purchasing my first car

by from Flanders, NJ |

Good experience at this dealership. I was able to acquire my dream first car with no issues at all. Alain was extremely friendly and helpful.

An outstanding dealership !!

by from East Elmhurst, New York |

Everyone was extremely courteous, personable, and professional, All of the personnel in both the sales department as well as the service department extended themselves in every way to see that the concerns of the customer were addressed. Buying a new car at Long Island City Hyundai was an absolute pleasure. I could have not been more pleased with the service and attention I received by all the staff who assisted me. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for either a new or used vehicle.

A World Class Dealer

by from Teaneck, NJ |

This dealership is honest and reliable. There were no sales games played . Just an honest and fair price and honest dealings with excellent and friendly service.

Nick Santa fe Melito

by from Maspeth ny |

I found mike Camilleri to be very helpful and at the same time not pushy. He made my wife and i feel very relaxed and at the same time was very informative in describing the features of the car.. I think the most important trait i found in mike was his sincerety and his ability to answer all of our questions.. i would come to him again when i want to buy another car.

New the 2013 Elantra

by from Long Island City, NY |

My experience at buying a car here was great! Couldn't have asked for a better team than John Parhami and Oscar Sanchez. The whole process was very fast as well as easy. Not to mention, the price was amazing itself. Thank you!

Donna Hybrid Rodriguez!

by from LIC, ny |

Everything went great Michael Camilleri was very professional and knew all about the car we were interested in!

Great Service Departmnet

by from New York,NY |

The beginning was not so great when I started dealing with another salesman (I was about to switch to another dealer), but it all changed when I switched to Debbie. She was straight forward and honest with me. She put me at ease that I could put my guard down. Israel, her manager, was also very friendly. The financial manager, however, could use some additional customer relations training. The service department, however, was the best and friendliest I ever dealt with. They not only corrected all the problems with the used car I was buying but also gave me a loaner while my car was being serviced. Thanks to Debbie and Tia Hamilton.

First Time Car Buying Made Easy!

by from New York, NY |

Jinny did an excellent job on helping me get my very first brand new car. As a first time buyer, I was expecting a lot of pressure and anxiety. But Jinny made it look like it's just easy and guided me throughout the process. She helped me identify the right car based on my credit score and getting an approval from the banks is not as hard as I thought. She's not like other sales people out there who harasses you. Jinny will give you enough room to breathe and enough time to decide which is a big deal during the process. If ever I'll get another car or any of my family and friends will need one, I won't hesitate and recommend Jinny to them. I know she'll take care of them like how she took care of me.