Long Island City Hyundai

Used 888-697-9403
Service 877-468-8816

Great Experience

by from Long Island City, NY |

My experience at Long Island City Hyundai was an incredible experience. David was extremely helpful and had excellent product knowledge. I am now a proud owner of 2013 Hyundai Sonata and could not be happier

Debbie Absolam seals the deal!!!

by from Staten Island, New York |

I have given a review of all (GREAT) marks, because the level of customer service was Excellent. My salesperson Debbie Absolam, was absolutely a Godsend. She was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable of the vehicles and had a presence of honesty about her. I felt that I was in good hands, when I heard her speak and explain the different processes involved in purchasing the car. Debbie helped to calm my nerves a great deal and helped me to see the great deal that I was getting in purchasing my new 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS. I am so glad that I took her advice and purchased the vehicle, as I am now totally in love with my new car!!! The entire staff was friendly and helpful, but I must truly say, that it was Debbie Absolam's personality and professionalism that sealed the car deal for me. Sometimes when going to purchase a new car at a dealership, there are feelings of caution, because you don't want to be "taken for a financial ride", I didn't feel that way at all with my Sales rep. I would fully recommend Long Island City Hyundai to my friends and family, but more specifically, I would recommend Debbie Absolam to be their sales rep. Excellent Job!

Debbie Absolam seals the deal!!!

by from Staten Island, New York |

Very Professional; Very Helpful

by from New York, NY |

After leasing for several years, this was the first time purchasing a car. Alain took our criteria and gaves us a great selection of Certified Pre-Owned cars to choose from, taking time to give us details about each. He was patient and knowledgeable and always friendly. We were able to close within an hour without any "buyer's remorse." He is an understanding salesman who listens to his clients! Oscar was also very helpful and patient throught the paperwork process, making sure we understood the terms and conditions that a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with (something we didn't know!). This has been a great first-time car buying experience. We are very happy with the car we got and very pleased to have had such great guidance! Thank you!

Stress Free Car Shopping

by from Queens, NY |

We dealt with Wendy Sorroza via phone, she set up the appointment for us to come in and see cars and talk car loan. Wendy put us in the very capable hands of Magaly Leiva. Magaly took the time to talk with us and listened to our special needs. My husband is disabled and we need a reliable, dependable, and roomy car. We had our hearts set on an affordable SUV. Our thought was that an SUV would meet our needs. Our concern was price and payment. Magaly checked on availability and showed us exactly the type of car we wanted. She found just the right SUV's that met our needs. She kept us informed every step of the way during the process. Magaly set up the insurance also. She found us the best price on insurance. She really understood that we are on a fixed income, we have special needs (disabled adult), and that we did not wish to buy an other's car issues. We were able to drive away with the perfect purchase. We bought a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe. It has plenty of room for a wheel chair, shopping, and family. I foresee a few happy and comfortable road trips this summer. Wendy Sorroza checked every step of the paper work. She followed up with a tx to check in and see how our experience was. Wendy wanted to make sure we were content and happy with the whole process and with our car. The ladies made us feel comfortable. They answered all our questions and put at ease our fears. They explained all the paper work and insurance info. We felt almost like we were dealing with family by the time we left the dealership. We will highly recommend the Long Island Hyundai/Mitsubishi dealership. Mr Israel Viloria (Manager) supervises and keeps all his personel informed so that they can provide the best service to us, the customers. He made himself available to us for anything. He went over all the paper work as we signed. This was the most stress free car shopping we have ever experienced. Thank you for making it so. Ralph & Maria Miranda

Thank you an honest car buying experience

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Michael Renaud was very knowledgeable and friendly. It was a great overall experience, they even found the car I wanted very quickly. Oscar Sanchez in the finance department was also very friendly and helpful. I was impressed that the price never changed what Michael promised me is what Oscar gave me. I would recommend this dealership but more importantly Michael Renaud and Oscar Sanchez.

Hyundai experience

by from New York |

David was very helpful in finding, a new driver like me, the perfect car. He offered all the available incentives. The whole process was smooth, efficient and pleasant.

Great first experience

by from Corona, New York |

I've been eyeing the Sonata for a little bit over a year and thanks to Alain, I just recently purchased the 2013 Sonata Limited 2.0T and couldn't be happier with it. I went in for a test drive, next thing I know, Alain was able to get such a good rate that I decided to go for it right then and there. This is my first time leasing a brand new car but Alain did a great job of making the entire process seamless. He was very courteous, friendly and professional. Once all the paperwork was done, Alain reviewed all the features of the car and paired my phone to the car Bluetooth. I even received a follow up call the next day just to see how I was doing with the car. Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience at Long Island City Hyundai and I gladly recommend it to anyone.

Great

by from NY |

Would definitely recommend this dealer. Doesn't give a hard time at all for my first time lease. I went there at night, look for the Sonata that I want, negotiate with the price, swipe my credit card. The next day I'm driving my new car =)

Great Experience

by from Queens, NY |

I recently purchased a used Mercedes Benz from LICAUTO. The sales representative Debbie was very knowledgeable and help with my purchase. Debbie and Israel assisted me in find the right vehicle for my family at a reasonable price. Damien the finance manager was amazing when it came getting me the loan I needed for the vehicle purchase including the warranty. He went above and beyond and should be commended for his efforts. I was pleased with my experience at this dealership and I have already referred several friends there to purchase a vehicle from this amazing sale team. Thanks again LIC auto. Steve