Long Island City Hyundai

34-54 44th St, Long Island City, NY 11101

Used 877-703-2967

Great service by a dealership who cares.

by from Smithtown, NY |

LIC Hyundai made leasing a new vehicle extremely easy. After filling out the online application, Criss Castle helped me pick out the best option for my budget. I was able to give most of my information online/over the phone so when I got to the dealership all I had to do was sign. Marc Lamassa was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. He took the time to go through everything about my new car, and even synced my phone through the Bluetooth available. I left there with no questions or hesitations, I would recommend this dealership highly!

Thank You Michael and Criss!

by from Astoria, NY |

I just want to say Thank You to Michael and Criss for all of their help getting our new Hyundai. They worked together online calling and even sending us videos when we couldn't make it in. The videos are cute and informative. Our family got a kick out of it and it helped us see everything from home. Ms. Castle let us put a deposit down on the car to hold it for us until we could get there, she gave us pricing up front, went over all of the discounts and costs line by line, taxes etc and when we got there, Michael went over everything exactly as Criss said it would be. She said she promised to WOW us and they did. Thank you again! We love our new Hyundai. Long Island City Hyundai, Criss and Michael are the BEST!

Best Customer Service We Could Possibly Imagine!

by from New York, New York |

To say that the team that you get on the Internet at Long Island City Hyundai went out of their way to serve us would be an understatement. The Internet salesmen lead by Miss Criss Castle were WONDERFUL during our time in need of assistance. She sent us videos to us via email, sent text when our Internet was down, gave us info for our insurance company, and called us to keep us posted every step of the way! When she was out of the office, one of her associates would pick up and help out to get us information faster than we get things done at my own office! Miss Castle is the most compassionate person we've ever worked with during this time. She offered more assistance to us than any other service we have dealt with during the hurricane. Forget any other car dealers. Go where Criss and her team can help you. THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY BEST! THANK YOU!

by from New York |

I just want to thank Michael Renaud and Debbie Absolam for all their patience and hard work in getting us the car we wanted. My husband and I were not the easiest of customer and they showed grace, patience and no pressure throughout the entire process. We can not recommend them enough, if you are going down to Long Island City and want a Hyundai ask for them.

What a waste

by from New Jersey |

Saw a car advertised online, called, they (JJ Navrro) said they had it, come on in. My boyfriend drives out there, it was not close by for us, the car looks great. Slight wear and tear you'd expect on a used car, BUT he can't test drive it, car needed to supposedly have an "after market alarm system removed." Boyfriend says call me when I can test drive it. They (everyone except a nice man named Alex) ran us around for 2 weeks. Today, boyfriend calls, magically the car is ready, but other people are coming to look at it, we have to come now. Boyfriend drives out there, sits in massive traffic coming and going, and when he offers their asking price cash, they up the price almost $3000. I don't know much about cars and dealers, but I know this isn't right. Buy at your own risk, if you can even get to that point.

friendly staff

by from new york |

I was shopping for a Sonota and went into the showroom. I browsed around for several minutes and although there were several sales people on the floor, no one pressured me. When I was ready to ask questions, a friendly asian salesman Kevin answered them. I expected aggressive sales tactics but didn't get that here. Although I didn't buy from here, I did feel comfortable and would recommend this dealer for those shopping for Hyundai.

Deceptive business practices

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I visited this dealer to look at a specific car, which I then purchased: a very nice 2005 Nissan Altima. Satisfied with my purchase, I left the car at the dealer to have a minor repair taken care of, with the stipulation that I would come back two days later to pick it up. The day I was going to pick it up, I got a call from the salesman saying that they had actually ALREADY SOLD THE CAR TO SOMEONE ELSE WHEN THEY SOLD IT TO ME. The salesman was entirely unapologetic, saying that they'd work with me, by which he apparently meant give me a very small discount on some other vehicle. DO NOT buy from these people, as they are so incompetent that they apparently can't keep track of their own inventory.

Great Employees

by from Larchmont, NY |

I went in originally looking for a new car and that's what I had in mind. After careful consideration, I ended up buying a used car and it was in excellent shape and certified. I am still really happy with the car I bought and would definitely go back. I would also recommend any future buyers to speak to the manager I dealt with, Israel Viloria. He was extremely professional and I felt well taken-care-of. I definitely got my moneys worth. Thank you LIC.

False advertising

by from Connecticut |

We called on an elantra they had advertised at a great price. They said they had the car there & confirmed the price. It was a 2 hr drive so we tried to buy it over the phone. When it got down to It they said the price was a mistake & over $3000 more than they had advertised!!! They just wanted us to come in so they could sell us something else. That is false advertising!

Bad internet sales

by from New York, NY |

I tried finding out information on a vehicle through the contact form and email. The internet sales dept never answered the questioned asked and kept asking me to come in. If I wanted to come in I would have done so. I was contacting via internet to see if a visit was worth my time.