Dye Enterprises

Dye Enterprises

4855 Miller St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Used 866-984-4843

Scott helped me broker a new car and saved me $$

by from Wheat Ridge, CO |

Scott helped me broker a new Subaru and saved me the hassle of the back in forth. He got all the numbers up front over the phone and I just showed up the dealer had the car ready to go and all I had to do was sign the paper work. They even let use my own credit union. I love Dye Enterprises!

Awesome Great

by from Denver,CO |

Bought a 2006 Infiniti G35X no problems with the vehicle at all still have it as well these guys are the best! Great pricing and selection and if they don't have it for you they will find it! In love with my purchase!

I'm not to sure of these comments?!

by from Westminster, Colorado |

I'm not sure if these bad comments are 100% true. I went there to at least take a look and what I seen shocked me! I seen a guy working out of the back of a little Ford ranger truck in the far back of the lot. He was a mechanic because he had a ton of tools and stuff in the back. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was inspecting the lots vehicles to help fix any of the problems they may have prior to selling. His name was Richard and his business was called Adora automotive services LLC. I searched him and his business as I never heard of a "mobile mechanic" service. What I found was he provided a great service! He had an awsome reputation and no BBB negative reports. If this lot was as bad as some have posted, why would they hire this outfit to fix their vehicles prior to selling them? Richard was a great guy and when and if I purchase a vehicle from this lot or any other, I will absolutly have Richard perform all of the repairs!

They did sell a truck to JOE...Angry I came out!

by from Denver, CO |

You did sell vehicles on cars.com....another lie. I am Joe and you did sell me a truck that was a pile of junk! I can prove my claim to anyone who asks......... BEWARE have a certified mechanic check out anything you buy here, if you dare! GOOD LUCK. All positive reviews on here and other sites are all owners and workers. BEWARE! DANGER DANGER DANGER ..........STAY CLEAR

Great Dealer

by from Denver, Co |

I do not normally write reviews but this dealer did so well that I thought I better. I have bought a lot of cars in my day and have always hated it. The pressure and the process. This was by far the best experience that I have had. I would recommend them to anyone!

Great Service and Quality vehicles

by from Denver Colorado |

Great customer service, they were helpful from the second i walked on their lot and have continued to be helpful even after i bought the car. It kind of feels like a relationship, not a one night stand. I haven't had any issues with my car since i bought it but i feel like if i did they would be more then willing to help. The salesman Scott let me test drive a number of cars and was very patient with my questions and needs. I also didn't feel like it was high pressure environment which i really appreciated, i don't like to be pressured into a purchase i don't feel comfortable with. On top of that all the cars on the lot were in good shape, which made me feel at ease as well. All I know is that i will definitely be going back there first when i am ready to buy another car!

The worst

by from Denver |

The worst ever! stay CLEAR, have any vehicle you think about buying inspected by a certified mechanic. Cost me over $7,000 in repairs after I purchased a pile of junk truck from these people. Told me don t worry we stand behind our vehicles! Not true, BUYER BEWARE!

I changed my mind about this place

by from Wheat Ridge |

I was not happy with my purchase and they are sneaky about stuff

Dye Enterprises responded to this review

December 24, 2013

I am truly sorry you had a bad buying experience and you felt compelled to give us a bad review. We sell competitively priced trucks and SUVs that have been reconditioned by third party certified mechanics. We offer multilevel warranties that can just the engine or some that are very comprehensive in their coverage that many people over look at the time of purchase. I suspect that you didn't buy a warranty. I assure you that we understand if a vehicle breaks down it is not good for our business but used vehicles are hard predict and we do not sell bad ones on purpose. On the bright side we are almost to 20,000 vehicles sold and most people have enjoyed their purchases form us. We will continue do the best job we to get vehicles running at their best and offering warranties to help with unexpected costs to-keep them on the road. Scott

Love these guys

by from Wheat Ridge |

These guys are great at this place. Nice friendly staff and very reasonable. Not pushy like some car lots. Just honest friendly service!!!!!

I found a awesome diesel truck!!

by from Thornton, CO |

They have a lot to choose from and i found my dream crew cab diesel!!